• full bp=fabric+8

26 34.21%
  • int completly

25 32.89%
  • int priest which can atack and do some damage

25 32.89%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

bp or int priest?

This is a discussion on bp or int priest? within the Knowledge Base forums, part of the Archive category; int with sh+7 or half int half bp xD...
Page: 2

alper15

int with sh+7

or half int half bp xD

Banned

lol why do noobies call it int priest, mistress has more points into hp then int =.-

SHOULD BE CALLED

UBER SUPERMAN-LIKE , STRONGER THEN THE TITANIC ( WHICH IS PRETTY STRONG UNTIL THE ICEBERG HITS ) MEGA SPIDERMAN POWERS TANK PRIEST

p.s Good choice of right hander would be somethin like a lycaon hammer+7+8+9, then close enough would be a Holy animor +6+7+8 and for killedby +9

lol why do noobies call it int priest, mistress has more points into hp then int =.-[/b]
    coz, those priests are smart ones, and not some dummy like mistress with so few int ^^ :wub: :wub: :wub:

Anyway, priest class was meant to be played in tank way, and its easier and much superior as tank priest, but for those who are bash-happy, they can chose to be a BP, which is ineffective and weak in some aspect. With 2 years experience of BP, I like to say the "class" BP has became much more superior due to the new skill Helis, and 70+ lvls which gives enough stats points for FP/chitin (and even shells) armor build, and still be able to do decent dmg and tank at same time. In the end its about ur gear.. If u are a crap geared BP, then yes.. 2 hits = bb. But a well geared BP + skills (duff & heal) VS any other class, the BP wins any fight.
    As chitin BP I get hit by a well geared lvl 80 warrior for 600~700, well.. Then Id say warriors are dumb, and when I totally duffed him, I hit him 700~800 and he hits me around 400, I would say warrior are dumbest..

DragonFire

Tank priest FTW.

Banned

coz, those priests are smart ones, and not some dummy like mistress with so few int ^^ :wub: :wub: :wub:

Anyway, priest class was meant to be played in tank way, and its easier and much superior as tank priest, but for those who are bash-happy, they can chose to be a BP, which is ineffective and weak in some aspect. With 2 years experience of BP, I like to say the "class" BP has became much more superior due to the new skill Helis, and 70+ lvls which gives enough stats points for FP/chitin (and even shells) armor build, and still be able to do decent dmg and tank at same time. In the end its about ur gear.. If u are a crap geared BP, then yes.. 2 hits = bb. But a well geared BP + skills (duff & heal) VS any other class, the BP wins any fight.
    As chitin BP I get hit by a well geared lvl 80 warrior for 600~700, well.. Then Id say warriors are dumb, and when I totally duffed him, I hit him 700~800 and he hits me around 400, I would say warrior are dumbest..[/b]

C4pt4iN is a priest not BP kkthxbye

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12