Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Diffrent upgrades

This is a discussion on Diffrent upgrades within the Knowledge Base forums, part of the Archive category; sure its possible , but first off u'l need alot of luck and second off all u'l need ALOT of ...
Page: 2

4-stroke

sure its possible , but first off u'l need alot of luck and second off all u'l need ALOT of money

basicly...all techniques are myths...

you could run in circles 4 times, rape a dog, then click ok...but it wouldnt do anything...

you can leave it on anvil until 2 breaks pass then click ok...

there are hundreds or thousands of upgrade techniques but i have an idea...

i think every item has a preset limit to what it can be upgraded to...

like maybe this raptor is preset to only make it to +4 but another one can make it to +8..

but i am noob compared to everyone else here so what do i know...

just a theory...[/b]
    items preset is wrong

i've broken shit and then gotten rollback and upgraded it successfully after

Z19

eddiezhu first you must have this +10 shard :F

Ripper_of_romania

suport upgrading is bullshit
    The principle of the anvil that works fine for me is the following..after 1 red line comes 1 white line..that's per whole anvil,not just u

Coronius

suport upgrading is bullshit
    The principle of the anvil that works fine for me is the following..after 1 red line comes 1 white line..that's per whole anvil,not just u[/b]
    u will be all alone in anvil one day and u will have 10 reds in a raw, then u will run out of items available to upgrade and then u will say screw my principle :P

IllusionS

Based on the law of probability you have no greater chance of upgrading after you have burned 9 items in a row, however if we go by the law of averages then yes you would. Think of it as flipping a penny 10 times in a row and each time it landed on heads, now the next time you flip it does it have a greater chance of landing on tails? In reality no, it doesn't.[/b]
    This is 100% correct. Looking individually every item has the same upgrade probability, but by increasing the quantity of items upgraded, you have a higher probability of having one of those success, looking at the whole set of probabilities. Not to mention the Anvil is evil and has a mind of it's own, who knows how KO was coded...maybe they just have some turk sitting there monitor the anvil screen on all servers 24/7 and click fail, success depending on his mood.

Banned

It's always a 50% chance, no matter what item. Either it upgrades, or it doesn't.

MackDagger

Very True about the 50% because technically its gonna go or burn, either way, i think that its all about your actual mood, cuz one night me and my friends made +7 sherion, then decided to burn a piece of +7 chitin and boom +8, then other day i bought MS+5 on market and bought 4 BUS my mistake, but ya it went +8 burned goin +9 of course. And my friend Guy make +8 IB. I think the anvil reads minds!

Sup3rSlick2

you could run in circles 4 times, rape a dog, then click ok...but it wouldnt do anything...

like maybe this raptor is preset to only make it to +4 but another one can make it to +8..

just a theory...[/b]
    I've tried the "rape the dog technique" but it doesn't work

just a theory...[/b]
    you copied dro on the rape the dog part

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12