Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

exp shard +2 reb or md+8

This is a discussion on exp shard +2 reb or md+8 within the Knowledge Base forums, part of the Archive category; its ovious.. both has same ap... (shard 72poison) and (mirage 80 poison) well i wonder which one would be beter....? ...
Page: 2

deathpwner

its ovious.. both has same ap... (shard 72poison) and (mirage 80 poison) well i wonder which one would be beter....? comman dlldave even knows this

ILoveYouToo

No daggers fail more than others. If you want to try and prove it, go ahead. MD +8 ftw.[/b]

wrong a cleaver that is in the right hand will fail more than md or a shard ... items that are not high class at +1 have a higher failing chance than weapons that do start at high class.[/b]
    Prove it or stfu. That is just a rumor and has yet to be verified. I've used a exceptional shard +8 in the main hand and failed just as many times as a cleaver +9 in the main hand. Weapons don't fail. Skills fail.

Eulalia

Prove it or stfu. That is just a rumor and has yet to be verified. I've used a exceptional shard +8 in the main hand and failed just as many times as a cleaver +9 in the main hand. Weapons don't fail. Skills fail.[/b]
    A GM on MYKO told me that its true, but for usko if its the same I have no idea. I would still go with MD+8. With high dex and possibly a skeleton belt your not gonna fail anyways.

ILoveYouToo

Prove it or stfu. That is just a rumor and has yet to be verified. I've used a exceptional shard +8 in the main hand and failed just as many times as a cleaver +9 in the main hand. Weapons don't fail. Skills fail.[/b]

Banned

Ok, DISPROVE IT OR STFU. happy?

ILoveYouToo

I don't have to disprove it. There is no evidence to say that cleavers fail more than shards, only rumors. Therefore unless someone can prove to me otherwise, you're all full of shit.

Iinix

I don't have to disprove it. There is no evidence to say that cleavers fail more than shards, only rumors. Therefore unless someone can prove to me otherwise, you're all full of shit.[/b]
    We don't have to prove it. There is no evidence to say that cleavers fail more than shards, only rumors. Therefore unless someone can prove to me otherwise, you're full of shit.

Ametista

probably i ll go for exc shard+2 rbrt

Random

We don't have to prove it. There is no evidence to say that cleavers fail more than shards, only rumors. Therefore unless someone can prove to me otherwise, you're full of shit.[/b]
    You guys made the initial statement, you should prove it.

I would buy the shard and up it .

iiason

We don't have to prove it. There is no evidence to say that cleavers fail more than shards, only rumors. Therefore unless someone can prove to me otherwise, you're full of shit.[/b]
    actully there is evidence.

i have both...and cleaver +9 does fail a lot more.

my friend also has both...and same situation.

i don't know bout shard vs md.

but cleaver definately fails more then shard.

Banned

actully there is evidence.

i have both...and cleaver +9 does fail a lot more.

my friend also has both...and same situation.

i don't know bout shard vs md.

but cleaver definately fails more then shard.[/b]
    m grandma has both too and both fail same
    my grandmas friend have both too and same situation
    even my uncle and my uncles uncles friend says the same

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

md +8 > exp shard +2 rebirth.
    More ele means more damage

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12