Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Glass- or Iron Belt

This is a discussion on Glass- or Iron Belt within the Knowledge Base forums, part of the Archive category; I think i ll go for IB always...
Page: 2

Ametista

I think i ll go for IB always

Banned

IB

Imhotep

If this would be L2 id call u a random ebayer or lolololprivatejavaserver fag. U seriously need to l2p. Having a lvl 80 mage for that long should have thought u smth by now. Iv said this more than enough, iron belt is worthless. Only good for CZ guard tower or someone who just sits and get hit. Glass belt is far more superior than iron belt for a mage.

Jeez, someone who has a lvl 80 lightning mage. Lemme quess, u have that new lightning staff and IN also?[/b]
    No I'm not lightning.

You really need to get off your high horse coming from KOKO or JPKO or where-ever you came from with your retarded ideas, go go roc +3 with LE +8 and full int and you will be a beast !!! - NOT. Seriously, do you even play USKO anymore ? You sir are the one that needs to L2P as you love to say, and no I use EP +2 atm as the HP boost is more useful with my current build.

I wouldn't really care if it was just you who had these stupid ideas, but please refrain from giving them to other people who actually need help, you're just giving them TERRIBLE advice and they are going to end up getting no-where.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

No I'm not lightning.

You really need to get off your high horse coming from KOKO or JPKO or where-ever you came from with your retarded ideas, go go roc +3 with LE +8 and full int and you will be a beast !!! - NOT. Seriously, do you even play USKO anymore ? You sir are the one that needs to L2P as you love to say, and no I use EP +2 atm as the HP boost is more useful with my current build.

I wouldn't really care if it was just you who had these stupid ideas, but please refrain from giving them to other people who actually need help, you're just giving them TERRIBLE advice and they are going to end up getting no-where.[/b]
    Sry, thought i heard u were lightning.

I come from myko beta like many old guys. I just shared my friends mini melonhead god in japko. Have u even tried my build? -NOT. U sir have no idea how things in ko work. I knew how they did and i know that they still do work like that. IB is bugged and EVEN IF it wouldnt, GB would still own it. Rofl @ 20ac>50hp+10int+nonbuggeddef. Trust me, i have had alot of friends in gira that have told me u are a complete moron and have no clue how to play a mage. Yes, U.

Ur nothing more than some ignorant little kid. Loose the ego+++ a little. I see guys like u everyday, only dif is that u have slightly better ynglysh. Just step back and think a bit.

Wheres RW, wanna give him a nonghey kizz for his "insanity kids" sig.

P.S thank god for the EP+2 atleast.

SoMbRa

IB

iron all the way whats wrong with u xD

Imhotep

Sry, thought i heard u were lightning.

I come from myko beta like many old guys. I just shared my friends mini melonhead god in japko. Have u even tried my build? -NOT. U sir have no idea how things in ko work. I knew how they did and i know that they still do work like that. IB is bugged and EVEN IF it wouldnt, GB would still own it. Rofl @ 20ac>50hp+10int+nonbuggeddef. Trust me, i have had alot of friends in gira that have told me u are a complete moron and have no clue how to play a mage. Yes, U.

Ur nothing more than some ignorant little kid. Loose the ego+++ a little. I see guys like u everyday, only dif is that u have slightly better ynglysh. Just step back and think a bit.

Wheres RW, wanna give him a nonghey kizz for his "insanity kids" sig.

P.S thank god for the EP+2 atleast.[/b]
    Oh, it's me with the ego ? You are the one who comes in here loud mouthing saying everything is bugged, you claim to know alot about mages and in particular lightning mages and their stun, why don't you do everyone a favour and say what is and what isn't bugged ? I'd love to know how the fuck Iron Belts are bugged - LOL @ YOU.

and I have no I dea how to play a mage ? lol that's funny as I don't remember losing a VS to anyone in Girakon (Whilst it was me on the account).

Again - Do you even play KO anymore ?

Only class I'd say GB is better,
    BP, if you 1v1, and only because of the extra mana.

Otherwise IB all the way.

Oh, it's me with the ego ? You are the one who comes in here loud mouthing saying everything is bugged, you claim to know alot about mages and in particular lightning mages and their stun, why don't you do everyone a favour and say what is and what isn't bugged ? I'd love to know how the fuck Iron Belts are bugged - LOL @ YOU.

and I have no I dea how to play a mage ? lol that's funny as I don't remember losing a VS to anyone in Girakon (Whilst it was me on the account).

Again - Do you even play KO anymore ?[/b]
    Iv been loud mouthing this since the beginning. And u even know what ego is? No? WTS education. I know how stun works, i know alot more than that. I know that few others know also. IB has and still have bugged def's. Its been tested alot and not by me. Even some of ur ex clanies tested it in gira. And EVEN IF it wouldnt be, id still pick gb. Iv never supressed my build on anyone, i just keep telling its the best, since oh snapz, it is.

Oh and WOW, no loosys for ya kk? U am pro meng. Trust me, i kill little kids like u every day. Only dif is that they are either polish or greek and play with necros. Funny thing is that they flame me with same manners. And again, they have no clue how to play with their class.

And no i dont, cant u read? Is this ur main argument? Lol, learn forum warrionism. Hang around in blah for a while.

Imhotep

Bla Bla Bla[/b]

Like Aviv says there's no point arguing with this retarded as he is stuck in the past.

im sure imhotep/kloud knows better

sry i gotta say iron belt4life
    its more expensive than gb for a reason

im a bp atm, and i'd never give up my IB for a glass blet
    20 ac IMO is more usefull in pk/exp(dark stones) than 50 hp, 150-200 mana

cama

sry i gotta say iron belt4life
    its more expensive than gb for a reason

im a bp atm, and i'd never give up my IB for a glass blet
    20 ac IMO is more usefull in pk/exp(dark stones) than 50 hp, 150-200 mana[/b]
    gb>mage, MAYBE bp(if they want more int for more hellis)
    ib>priest, warrior, rogue

i wonder why ib is more expensive...........................

what have i always used and always will choose to use: glass belt

so i guess its kinda a personal preference

either way you swing, its only gonna minorly impact the outcome

Like Aviv says there's no point arguing with this retarded as he is stuck in the past.[/b]
    Noone forbids u to do argue with me. Just quite the additude.

so i guess its kinda a personal preference
    either way you swing, its only gonna minorly impact the outcome[/b]

Ofc. Even tho IB may (proove me wrong) have bugged def, the dmg dif is so little to notice. Tbh, 20 ac doesnt count shit also. However 10 int does already. 50 hp isnt much but dont start with the r dmg story. Even a half braindead can see that it increases ur MAX hp by 50, now imagine whats that good for.

Imo, the AC whoring is so 2006. Think about getting some powah also. That goes for all classes. And now more than ever u actually need some decent resists.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast