Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

How to build an Int-Priest ...

This is a discussion on How to build an Int-Priest ... within the Knowledge Base forums, part of the Archive category; i would also like to say that ep+2 >>>>>>> IN hands down for int priest edit: I guess if you ...
Page: 3

i would also like to say that

ep+2 >>>>>>> IN

hands down for int priest

edit: I guess if you have no other sources of wep def IN might stand a chance

but who doesn't have a ib/gb + chitin shield nowadays :rollseyes:

Flonne

sorry but even with extremely good items itll be hard to get 1.3k def while using chitins+8 ;s

Badluckserb

Originally posted by Flonne
    sorry but even with extremely good items itll be hard to get 1.3k def while using chitins+8 ;s
    +1 = mission imposible >.<

B@RTOK

Yeh maybe 1.1-1.2k defense easy but 1.3k is a little over the top. I am using DOL +7 FP's +8 cept for gob pauldron, ruby ring +1, +0 ruby ring EP and merc earrings. My ac comes to 1050 with buff and i can get up to 6k hp und, chitin +8 >all but only at lvl 70+

^ 1249 ac w/ 300 ac at level 65

70 = 25 more stat points into hp = 25 more ac

1274 with CE+1 (not optimal for ac) GB (not optimal since i could be using an ib)..

1294 with ib on.. 1297 with another sse +0 instead of ce+1

1297 ac with full +0 jewelry (minus ep+1) and cs+6

+1 SSEs are very possible.. making your ac an easy 1307... not to mention I was one EP away from a +2 which would be another 4 ac making it 1311 ac...

If there were more chitin shields on olympia (i have the only legit one atm ) i would try +7 for 5 more ac.

1312 ac with +1 sse/ep and +0 rols/ib and +7 cs

sounds possible to me, no?

p.s: hp is so incredibly overrated. wep def > ac /resists > hp

hp comes last... remember that the next time when you choose a tooth +3 over a lycaon +7 ;x

edit: and dol's are lame ;P get a cs or else your not a real priest! ;D

edit#2: i have played characters with chitin +8s at level 70 with way over 1300 ac.. with the gear and level (72) I was aiming for (not dreaming for.. aiming for) I would get approximately ~1350 ac

DragonFire

and you didnt even add enchant scroll ^_^

Originally posted by tank

^ 1249 ac w/ 300 ac at level 65 *

70 = 25 more stat points into hp = 25 more ac

1274 with CE+1 (not optimal for ac) GB (not optimal since i could be using an ib)..

1294 with ib on.. 1297 with another sse +0 instead of ce+1

1297 ac with full +0 jewelry (minus ep+1) and cs+6

+1 SSEs are very possible.. making your ac an easy 1307... not to mention I was one EP away from a +2 which would be another 4 ac making it 1311 ac...

If there were more chitin shields on olympia (i have the only legit one atm ) i would try +7 for 5 more ac.

1316 ac with +1 sse/ep and +0 rols/ib and +7 cs

sounds possible to me, no?

p.s: hp is so incredibly overrated. wep def > ac /resists > hp

hp comes last... remember that the next time when you choose a tooth +3 over a lycaon +7 ;x

edit: and dol's are lame ;P get a cs or else your not a real priest! ;D

edit#2: i have played characters with chitin +8s at level 70 with way over 1300 ac.. with the gear and level (72) I was aiming for (not dreaming for.. aiming for) I would get approximately ~1350 ac

Amazing that you'd even have to explain this to people. Funny that people would even think you can't get 1.3k ac. Obviously they have either not played long enough or are full of themselves when they have no knowledge. Though this is quite typical of most of the diez server that populates these forums trying to pretend like they are all knowing and all seeing when in reality they know shit all.

PrayerBeast

I&#39;d say 146 int and 93 str for the FP build with goblin.

noobcake

I&#39;d say 146 int and 93 str for the FP build with goblin.[/b]
    If you do 93Str you cant even wear a DotL

If you do 93Str you cant even wear a DotL[/b]
    lol. if you stat str to wear a shield you deserve to get shot

use a ss and then use a cs

dotl is retarded excuse for having no uniques

phillyfreak

lol. if you stat str to wear a shield you deserve to get shot

use a ss and then use a cs

dotl is retarded excuse for having no uniques[/b]
    so basically you are saying that if a person cant afford baba shop sheilds/uniques they suck? you think because you have nice items you are better than everyone else?

Kailean

at 72 i had with chitin gob pauldron/pads +8boots/gaunts and +7helmet i got like ~1250 without enchant

so basically you are saying that if a person cant afford baba shop sheilds/uniques they suck? you think because you have nice items you are better than everyone else?[/b]
    yes

btw. i don&#39;t understand how a rol = babashop or how a ep = babashop. maybe if you learn how to farm correctly, you&#39;ll gain those items too.. yeah?

ZeIda

1.3k ac isnt that hard to get with chitin +8 build. I have 1.3k ac with chitin gob build and +5 helmet (cuz only 160 int, using fp dd for pk anyways) and average uniques. Gonna change to chitin+8 i think and still room to get more ac with better jewels.

Kailean

1.3k ac isnt that hard to get with chitin +8 build. I have 1.3k ac with chitin gob build and +5 helmet (cuz only 160 int, using fp dd for pk anyways) and average uniques. Gonna change to chitin+8 i think and still room to get more ac with better jewels.[/b]
    stop talking about lotus char :P

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast