Ice Mage Built

This is a discussion on Ice Mage Built within the Knowledge Base forums, part of the Archive category; I am looking around for a topic on how to build an Ice/Light mage. Stats Skills Gear If any of ...
Page: 1

Willow

Red face

I am looking around for a topic on how to build an Ice/Light mage.

Stats
    Skills
    Gear

If any of you know where to find it, please let me know by posting the link here or if you do know please pass the knowledge, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

dragunmaster

Complete Set+8
    Garp+8
    EP+2
    Dual Shio Tears+2, or +3(if you can)
    ME+2
    SSE+2

the stats im unsure of, I think 160 intel, and the rest in MP would be fine.
    as for skills, I am unsure of what lvl you are so lemme know and Ill let you know

BlazinBaba

hmm me+2 is retarded...
    and it depends what what ur trying to do, support ice mage or damage ice mage?

if you wanna be support, go with the hp build. get crimson+8 if possible (if not, go +7,dont go complete cuz youll spend too many points in mp). then try to get a ge+7 (or 6, if you can afford a +8 go for it), unless youre 70+ then go for the pole if available. stat yourself to the minimum requirements of the the staff and armor, then put the rest of the points into hp. as for accessories, weapon defense stuff is always good, but expensive. go for at least ep+1. try dual sse for your earrings (agates or wse if on a budget). try to get rols for rings, or roms to economize. this will make you a pretty nice tank, but youre not gonna get a lot of kills. youre gonna slow alot, and save a ton of lives since youll live so long, youre parties are gonna love you.

if you wanna do more damage, then go for garp(a +8 is being sold in pathos), shio tears, and pump mp instead of stating hp. but i think if you wanted to do damge youd stay fire/ice.

anyway, hope it helped abit. btw, is this vix? cuz if it is imma edit my post to give you crappy adice...i dont want you living any longer during bdw and tping my party's kills away :P .

160 int
    128mp

Rest hp

Its for Elixir +7

Willow

I guess I will have to put on here what my char lvl is and my accessories at the moment since I am building it little by little. This char was a fire mage but I wanted to be a support ice mage to slow down the enemy. Anyhow here it is:

Lvl 66 Ice/Light

Complete +7
    ME+1 & +0
    EP+1
    Dual ROM
    Kekury Belt
    Ron's Staff +7

The stats are Int and MP enough to wear complete and rest on HP

Like I said I guess I am looking to be a support mage so I will try to get as close as I can to what you guys recommended.

Thank you for the help.

Willow

anyway, hope it helped abit. btw, is this vix? cuz if it is imma edit my post to give you crappy adice...i dont want you living any longer during bdw and tping my party's kills away :P .[/b]
    And yes Jolly, this is Vix but dont worry I still leave longer than anyone in party cause I know ow to defend myself thats 1 and 2 I am not a tp b*tch so dont worry you will see me in the battle front icing your ass, not in the back tping anyone. :P

L8rz

dragunmaster

go with my build cuz im better ice mage then them

morgoth666

if u go ice then u will go support, here the stats :

160 int(for completes)
    ??? mp(depends on staff, i suggest u a glacier erenion +7 so 110 mp in this case) and the rest on hp

i can suggest u jewelry+2, iron set etc... but is stupid, just try to get strong enough jewelry(hp/ac jewels)

BE 75 Put 90 str and wear dread shield and lycaon hammer or skull hammer...

dual shio +1/2 ep +1/2/3,dual sse or or we's... crimson +8 or set 7/12 complete and put all stat point in hp so u can be a support mage XD