Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

ok, why make a +8!?

This is a discussion on ok, why make a +8!? within the Knowledge Base forums, part of the Archive category; ok, let me explain before you tell me im stupid... (this is not a forum saying +8s are useless...its saying, ...
Page: 1

psychorf76

ok, let me explain before you tell me im stupid... (this is not a forum saying +8s are useless...its saying, why make a +8 than going out and buying one?)

- i go around moradon and see hundreds of +8 items being sold everywhere, seems like everyone has one as well. well when ya think about it, at this time (in manes) a +8 horn crossbow goes for about 10mill. well its only a 5% chance to upgrade a +7-+8..and if ur useing a trina...What A WASTE. so to make a +8 horn..its gona cost more than 10 mill for sure considering have to use a high upgrade scroll for a +7 which is 2.5mill. so hpefully u know know what im saying...and if im right, why are there sooo many +8s?

i hear the upgradeing guides are joke bogus as well....so why are there so many and whos making these?

if someone has some sort of hint...that actually works....then plz let me in on this...i would love to get myself a +8 raptor instead of my +2 reb.

Psy700 lvl:62 clanowersthatbe server:manes

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

and who the hell use's a trina to up a horn bow?

upgrading basically = the amount of money buying the item unless you get lucky and make 2+ or if you make the first item +8 u can stop with alot of profit.

theres no inside tip on upgrading :/
    its random, keep trying you'll get lucky.

CallMeNoob

there was alwase tips and will...
    thats really facts that with tips u upgrade better but there nothing thats makes 100%!

maybe u saw a horn +8 cuz someone tried to upg like 10 random items so he burn them for make the last one ( high items.. like raptor shard etc ) but some time failed and upg the random items instead of the high one..

sry for my bad english babas but im drunk >.>

DragonFire

I think it's cool how no one has cracked the anvil yet..From what I know, It was only cracked once and that was by Devile (pre-ke) and ever since then no one has cracked it. Mgames did an amazing job I think.

minhking

Well if anyone think that is crazy to up to +8 and buy the stuff instead, there will be no items more than +7 on the market. I am drunk tonight so dont bother

Well if anyone think that is crazy to up to +8 and buy the stuff instead, there will be no items more than +7 on the market. I am drunk tonight so dont bother [/b]

if they think +8 is crazy what they said about +9 h34r:

tamachan

well... if everyone was like Why make a +8 instead of buying.. then there wouldnt by any +8 in store to be bought... so yea people tries their luck.. either get shit or get rich.

LolFireMageK

Lol pointless post..

dragunmaster

lol wtf is this dude talking about

Nukemz

He's talking about Why go +8 if you can just buy it?

Well you never know! The market will stay +7 items if you never upgrade to+8. SO you always wnana try for +8 if you're in the mood.

Willows

Dupe wipes.

Not that a horn crossbow +8 is gonna be duped, but other items like helenids and such might have been duped and get wiped. Making it yourself from +3 or so insures that it won't get wiped.

redbluegreen44

ok, let me explain before you tell me im stupid... (this is not a forum saying +8s are useless...its saying, why make a +8 than going out and buying one?)

- i go around moradon and see hundreds of +8 items being sold everywhere, seems like everyone has one as well. well when ya think about it, at this time (in manes) a +8 horn crossbow goes for about 10mill. well its only a 5% chance to upgrade a +7-+8..and if ur useing a trina...What A WASTE. so to make a +8 horn..its gona cost more than 10 mill for sure considering have to use a high upgrade scroll for a +7 which is 2.5mill. so hpefully u know know what im saying...and if im right, why are there sooo many +8s?

i hear the upgradeing guides are joke bogus as well....so why are there so many and whos making these?

if someone has some sort of hint...that actually works....then plz let me in on this...i would love to get myself a +8 raptor instead of my +2 reb.
    Psy700 lvl:62 clanowersthatbe server:manes[/b]
    well i have 25m. you think i can buy a +8 chitin boot with that? no, so i bought a Rogue chitin boot+5 @ 10 mil, bought 3 scrolls, and wallah +8 no trina. Its really all about luck not sucess rate with going to+8. most of the +8 i bet were made on accident probably, thats why its for sale xD

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

I think it's cool how no one has cracked the anvil yet..From what I know, It was only cracked once and that was by Devile (pre-ke) and ever since then no one has cracked it. Mgames did an amazing job I think.[/b]

wasn't devile.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast