Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

House Season 4!

This is a discussion on House Season 4! within the TV Series forums, part of the General Entertainment category; Wasn't bad, thought it was a different show for a second because of the camera style they are using now ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Wasn't bad, thought it was a different show for a second because of the camera style they are using now here and there.

[spoiler]Even tho the ending kinda sucked because the whole mystery was put out the window when they were treating the wrong patient[/spoiler]

i personally cant wait till more episodes come out i at first hated this tv series till i started watching it fully cause i could never catch the entire episode i was watching :@

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

i didnt like it....i thought wilson was fucking hilarious, but other than that didnt like it

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Wilson's kidnapping was awesome! I think that haven't laughed so much at the House/Wilson comedy since the chapter when Wilson and House started playing pranks on each other.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/b]
    you suck at taking screenshots

who cares? :P

it is funny anyway ^_^

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Last chapter wasn't really good. Laugh at the begining "I'm not gonna fire you for every mistake" and few seconds later "you're fired". Number 13 is smoking...

huh? Episode 2 Season 4 was possibly the BEST ever episode, the entire thing was pure comedy.

Wasn't bad, thought it was a different show for a second because of the camera style they are using now here and there.

[spoiler]Even tho the ending kinda sucked because the whole mystery was put out the window when they were treating the wrong patient[/spoiler][/b]
    i kinda saw it comming but i actually never watched house well i never actually watched tv really now im watching heroes house and kville all great shows and im catching up on house season 3 right now i'll probly watch season 1 and 2 when i take another 3 month vacation cuz i start working again soon

Ruthless

I just LOL'D at the actor who also starred in Harold And Kumar go to whitecastle lol!

In Harold And Kumar go to whitecastle, he stars as a stoner guy who has a talent for being a doctor, in the series House, he actually plays a doctor who suggests to get the patient wasted xD oh the hilarity!!

PS: No. 13 is hawt

graydeath

I watched episode 2 but i missed out on some of the previous episodes can someone explain:

- why did chase, cameron and foreman leave?
    - ^ why is he looking for new people?

Banned Senior Member

I watched episode 2 but i missed out on some of the previous episodes can someone explain:

- why did chase, cameron and foreman leave?
    - ^ why is he looking for new people?[/b]
    House fired Chase, why he actually did it I dont know but he said "it's time for a change, you've been here the longest so you've learned what you need to learn ( give or take... quote is prob wrong )"

Foreman quit when he used his gut on a patient and accidently killed her, and Cameron quit at the end of season 3 after he fired Chase, she never really gave a reason

Dark_sith

House fired Chase, why he actually did it I dont know but he said "it's time for a change, you've been here the longest so you've learned what you need to learn ( give or take... quote is prob wrong )"

Foreman quit when he used his gut on a patient and accidently killed her, and Cameron quit at the end of season 3 after he fired Chase, she never really gave a reason[/b]
    [spoiler]and Foreman got fired at his new job for using his gut to save a patient :lol: [/spoiler]

Banned Senior Member

[spoiler]and Foreman got fired at his new job for using his gut to save a patient :lol: [/spoiler][/b]
    [spoiler]And Forman will be coming back to the hospital to oversee House's applicants in either the next 2 shows[/spoiler]

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast