Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

House Season 4!

This is a discussion on House Season 4! within the TV Series forums, part of the General Entertainment category; There are approximately 4 more episodes left. After that, we're screwed till the strike is over.[/b] I thought there were ...
Page: 4

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

There are approximately 4 more episodes left. After that, we're screwed till the strike is over.[/b]
    I thought there were only 12 episodes made... oh well, better me being wrong than you.

I'm really hatting this strike, too many darn good shows being affected by it.

I thought there were only 12 episodes made... oh well, better me being wrong than you.

I'm really hatting this strike, too many darn good shows being affected by it.[/b]

Agreed. It's killing me not having anything to do. At least House is scheduled to come back on January 15th.

Dro

wait... WHAT? Isn't House's Chapter 10 airing tonight? Cuz if not I'll probably be killing someone soon.

Nope. Won't be airing again until January 15th.

Dark_sith

So nobody watched last night's episode?? h34r:
    [spoiler]
    so 13 has Huntington's disease, House's relationship with Wilson is fucked,Amber died and that's pretty much it also at the end it shows the old 3 getting together again....[/spoiler]

Banned Senior Member

So nobody watched last night's episode?? h34r:
    [spoiler]
    so 13 has Huntington's disease, House's relationship with Wilson is fucked,Amber died and that's pretty much it also at the end it shows the old 3 getting together again....[/spoiler][/b]
    I watched it... even tho it was House it seemed very Un-Housey at times... coulda been a better season finale tho

I watched it... even tho it was House it seemed very Un-Housey at times... coulda been a better season finale tho[/b]
    Will Cried!!!!

I just watch episdoe 17 and have to go to bed - all I can say is OMG! :lol:

Dro

I cried like an 8 year old with a skinned knee... Season finale was awesome! Got to see Cuddy semi naked in a very erotic dance, while mocking House, CB dead, Wilson's saddest moment, the begining of an interesing plot with House/Wilson relatonship and 13's disease... In fact, gonna go watch it again asaic.

cigcigcig

Yep i'll admit i balled my eyes out, maybe it was the wine i was casually drinking while watching but daaamn it started flowin.

Dro

Season 5 beggins on 1 month!

why was season 4 so short wtf

Dark_sith

Season 5 is going to be fucking bad ass, Wilson/House not being close friends anymore will be weird I can't imagine House going out and finding a new best friend......

Banned Senior Member

Season 4 was short because of the Writers Strike, hell every show last year was short on their episodes because of the strike, some didn't even air at all or untill about March/April instead of September.

Seaosn 5 will be interesting, we dont exactly know how much his relationship with Wilson was destroyed, it's not like he had anything to do with it anyways.

My sister got me into watching House. She purchased the dvd for all 4 seasons, and I just finished watching season 4 last night, and I was like wtf why was there only 16 episodes?! It wasn't any cheaper either lol fack!

I have a feeling the show will be heading a different direction now, hopefully it wont go downhill.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast