Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Warcraft Movie

This is a discussion on Warcraft Movie within the Movies forums, part of the General Entertainment category; What the hell is the story in WoW anyway? Continues from TFT? So when does this exactly take place? Between ...
Page: 2

Tristan

What the hell is the story in WoW anyway? Continues from TFT? So when does this exactly take place? Between WC 2 and WC 3 RoC? During RoC?[/b]

Maybe you should read the other posts instead of asking retarded questions.

Maybe you should read the other posts instead of asking retarded questions.[/b]
    "It tells the story from about one year before the World of Warcraft"

Doesnt tell me one bit, retard

iiason

surprisingly, i'm acutally lookin forward to it. don't knwo if it'll b good tho.

fonzy

bet it will be a cossal let down to all wow fans cause they crapp some really simple shizz up

PuppyDog

it's probably going to be just as good as the Street Fighter Movie with Jean Claude.

fonzy

i still bet it will suck it will be like DBZ lol

ArminVanBuuren

i still bet it will suck it will be like DBZ lol[/b]
    Actually shall be easier to make an epic movie such as Lord of the Rings (cathegory in which I would include this movie) than making something like DBZ in which...hope they won't screw it up and make a good movie to watch.

Tristan

"It tells the story from about one year before the World of Warcraft"

Doesnt tell me one bit, retard[/b]
    Yeah it does. You're the one that asked when it was taking place, I didn't see you asking a more complicated question.

What the hell is the story in WoW anyway? Continues from TFT? So when does this exactly take place? Between WC 2 and WC 3 RoC? During RoC?

Sure, I'm the retard here.

Looks like it'll be interesting. Personally, I think they should find a spot in there for Leeroy, seeing as it's hard to think about Warcraft and not think of that video... "Leeeeerooooyyyyy Jenkins!"

ArminVanBuuren

Looks like it'll be interesting. Personally, I think they should find a spot in there for Leeroy, seeing as it's hard to think about Warcraft and not think of that video... "Leeeeerooooyyyyy Jenkins!"[/b]
    hahahaha hopefully they will...even the trading card game has a card of Leeroy Jenkins :lol:

Yeah it does. You're the one that asked when it was taking place, I didn't see you asking a more complicated question.

What the hell is the story in WoW anyway? Continues from TFT? So when does this exactly take place? Between WC 2 and WC 3 RoC? During RoC?

Sure, I'm the retard here.[/b]
    So you're assuming I know what happened in the warcraft universe "a year before WoW". I havent got the slighest idea how long wc1-wc3 tft takes timewise. My question still stands.

Just look at it this way:

I ask: So when does this exactly take place?
    Answer: A year before WoW.

"yey"

EDIT: Incase you still didnt get it, im looking for an answer like "During the RoC nelf campaign" or "Humans vs orcs during wc2"

Kailean

"Four years have passed since the mortal races banded together and stood united against the might of the Burning Legion." <- from WoW intro.

four years means its four years after TFT... h34r:

"EDIT: Incase you still didnt get it, im looking for an answer like "During the RoC nelf campaign" or "Humans vs orcs during wc2""

just think a little. if the movie is a warcraft movie, then theyll show night elfs, undead, taurens... not only humans and orcs.

*Four years after RoC to be precise*

Finally got my answer though

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

bet it will be a cossal let down to all wow fans cause they crapp some really simple shizz up[/b]
    I doubt it.

Based on the recent marketing advertisements from Blizzard/Toyota, it seems as though blizzard is able to creatively think "outside-the-box".

And if it&#39;s produced by the same studio who did 300, Batman etc, they know what they&#39;re doing.

It&#39;s amazing to see what a company can do with a product that they actually care about.

Terrorblade

If the director is gonna be Uwe Bowl, then I won&#39;t even bother watching. He&#39;s making crapy movies based on good games

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast