Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

StarCraft2

This is a discussion on StarCraft2 within the Starcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; This is the most expected game in the history of the entertainment industry, just because of his predecesor. Even tho, ...
Page: 3

This is the most expected game in the history of the entertainment industry, just because of his predecesor. Even tho, some people will be hessitant about the 3D interface, as how it looks on the videos and on the SSs, they will love it. People were hessitant too when warcraft 3 when out cuz of the same, but they loved it and great part of the SC community went to W3, but many more stick with SC. NOW THIS IS DA BOMB MANNNNN[/b]
    its not so big thing in europe or america but asian :S koreans doing suicides for it

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

its not so big thing in europe or america but asian :S koreans doing suicides for it [/b]
    thats not true....a lot of sc players are from europe and canada and america...koreans just put more effort into it(building stadiums and having tv shows dedicated to sc) but still a ton of players come from other countries besides korea

TunaFishyMe

thats not true....a lot of sc players are from europe and canada and america...koreans just put more effort into it(building stadiums and having tv shows dedicated to sc) but still a ton of players come from other countries besides korea[/b]
    1+

Sc is one of the biggest games. It is still widely played. Its just that koreas take gaming to a whole new level

@ the mothership... mm i think it will cost like 1500+m 1500+g. And as its shown in the vid, the mothership is hard but it will come down fast if u FF on it, the MS will not survive by its own, i think its made to be a support for ur troops, a very good support, but only that, its not like in warcraft that with a high lvl hero like 7+ lvl u can destroy ur enemies army like so easy, like eating a piece of cake :P

no sc2 this year

hahaha hahahahaha aaahhhaahahahah

StimPack

no sc2 this year

hahaha hahahahaha aaahhhaahahahah[/b]
    You just heard? lol old news

Madness

i played normal starcraft very long time..this is really gg game..
    just wondering how good can be sc2

@ the mothership... mm i think it will cost like 1500+m 1500+g.[/b]

MC ftw?

TunaFishyMe

MC ftw? [/b]
    i read somewhere that DT might be removed. It was deduced cuz blizzard said there will be the same number of units. And it was something like either reavs/dt will be removed or something. Not sure...but even so...i wonder if you can have two MS if you MC.

That wouldtotally suck. Sense MS coming and you tech MC haha

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

i read somewhere that DT might be removed. It was deduced cuz blizzard said there will be the same number of units. And it was something like either reavs/dt will be removed or something. Not sure...but even so...i wonder if you can have two MS if you MC.

That wouldtotally suck. Sense MS coming and you tech MC haha[/b]
    i think DT were replaced by stalkers...since the description says that the DTs made them

even with that i think they would make it invulnerable to the MC, or at least just temporary or sumthing lol

TunaFishyMe

it has been confirmed that there will be a special type of mineral that has a higher return rate. and mineral sharing will also be avaialbe for multiplayer

515saint

omg omg omg, im building a new pc, and quitting my job the day before it comes out. hell i may even give up ko for a while SC2 FFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

omg omg omg, im building a new pc, and quitting my job the day before it comes out. hell i may even give up ko for a while SC2 FFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW[/b]

[/bow]a true man... you have my respect..[bow]

TunaFishyMe

you cancelled your bow before you opened it lol.
    anyways i know you were kidding but you dont have to build a new PC. blizz always makes their games playable for shitty computers. But quit that job,

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast