Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Halo 3 Release Who's In?

This is a discussion on Halo 3 Release Who's In? within the Consoles forums, part of the Games category; So September 25th Halo 3 will be released. So who is all planning on getting/ playing :P...
Page: 1

So September 25th Halo 3 will be released. So who is all planning on getting/ playing :P

KingSolomon

Master chief FTW!

Trailers looked awesome...but hope they make legendary mode a little harder than h2. H1 was challenging but h2 was too easy. <_<

Hollen

Reserved it already.. Cant wait.. enough said.. lol

Boyce

fuck yeah im on that shit cant wait

i gotta get my 360 repaired before I can play mine when it comes in....... Microsoft is so slow.

Pre-Ordered normal edition ..Wanted Limited-Edition..Went back to say I wanted it,"sorry sir,sold out "..Well my brother did it all...But anyways,I can&#39;t wait!!!...Omfg it&#39;s going to be soo much pwnage and the new feature "Forge" or something like that,looks pretty cool and some parts of it is gay..w.e!

Aba

any chance I will get it if I don&#39;t have it on preorder? h34r: limited-edition ofc

any chance I will get it if I don&#39;t have it on preorder? h34r: limited-edition ofc[/b]
    yes, maybe in couple of months lol. Im not to sure, you might get lucky and find a store that isn&#39;t doing pre-orders.

Aba

lol yeah everyone tells me if I don&#39;t already have it on preorder it&#39;s gonna be impossible -_- I should have foreseen this aq

_::Guru::Girl::_

lol yeah everyone tells me if I don&#39;t already have it on preorder it&#39;s gonna be impossible -_- I should have foreseen this aq[/b]
    Ebay, if you want to get it for over priced. :P :P

lekebekois

....... Microsoft is so slow.[/b]

OK. you&#39;re definitively one of the few Diablo players that waits for D3 since like 5 years.. seems nothing have been done yet. (stupid WoW!)

yeh H3 is gonna be badass

Still waiting for H2 on PC but it&#39;s only going to be on vista :angry:

OK. you&#39;re definitively one of the few Diablo players that waits for D3 since like 5 years.. seems nothing have been done yet. (stupid WoW!)
    yeh H3 is gonna be badass

Still waiting for H2 on PC but it&#39;s only going to be on vista :angry:[/b]
    this post confuses me... although im pretty sure its cause you dont know how to read.

But back to Aba, just try some grocery store or something that sells electronics cause they don&#39;t do pre-orders or a place like best buy. Just be prepared for lines lol.

Perfection

Ill be on Xbox live Pwning all the noobs so hit me up my XBL tag is bigtic so holla if u wanna win!

Perfection

lol yeah everyone tells me if I don&#39;t already have it on preorder it&#39;s gonna be impossible -_- I should have foreseen this aq[/b]

you man i work at gamestop and we project like 1000 extra copies the game is not gonna sale as much as Halo2 did becuase not as many ppl own 360&#39;s like the amount of ppl owned a Xbox when H2 relased so i would not get too down ull get a copy on release

React

i reserved it. going to get it. its almost here =]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast