Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I think we can finally say....

This is a discussion on I think we can finally say.... within the Consoles forums, part of the Games category; what do they win? another single player game thats fun one time through?[/b] .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ........................................ There is ...
Page: 2

what do they win? another single player game thats fun one time through?[/b]
    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ........................................

There is multiplayer and online co-op is in this game too btw lol..

It is basically another RE5

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

theres a multiplayer to Uncharted 2..but sony needs to improve the online services if they want to compete with XBL.....[/b]

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ........................................

There is multiplayer and online co-op is in this game too btw lol..
    It is basically another RE5[/b]
    GJ reading through the posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfmBzllkbUM <-- watch that one instead XD..
    I got a Ps3 myself but theyre totally right in that movie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfmBzllkbUM <-- watch that one instead XD..
    I got a Ps3 myself but theyre totally right in that movie[/b]
    Getting tired of these songs/videos that were made a year ago, or even before all the consoles were put on the market...
    They are not totally right...Why would there be blue ray movies sold everywhere if no one wants them? Killzone 2 is a succes, the ps3 is expensive but it offers you also alot of expensive hardware...
    Dont know what the douchebag singer also said, but I dont care because its posted on 10 october 2007

Getting tired of these songs/videos that were made a year ago, or even before all the consoles were put on the market...
    They are not totally right...Why would there be blue ray movies sold everywhere if no one wants them? Killzone 2 is a succes, the ps3 is expensive but it offers you also alot of expensive hardware...
    Dont know what the douchebag singer also said, but I dont care because its posted on 10 october 2007[/b]

Well i use my Ps3 as Blu-Ray player also xD and for Drunken Worms! but he is right about many parts, the developpers have problems making games for Ps3 cause its hard as fuck to make Blu-Ray games, not to mention that the Ps3 is the worst product to sell, stores cant even earn money by selling Ps3&#39;s cause its so damn expensive to make and they lose a few % for every ps3 they sell

GJ reading through the posts[/b]

What is wrong with the online service again?

I been playing online with SF4 and RE5 on PS3 without any problem.

What is wrong with the online service again?

I been playing online with SF4 and RE5 on PS3 without any problem.[/b]
    no he already answered my screw up..

what i hated about drake 1 was that the enemies ALWAYS knew exactly where you were, you come around a corner and they&#39;re already all aiming straight at you

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

<span style="font-family:Georgia">If you had the same # of people as XBL on PSN then it&#39;d be obvious PSN could easily give them a run for their money, be at least the same, if not better. Unfortunately the cost of the PS3 drives down the PSN population.</span>

PartyRingz

PS3 > 360

360 = Gypsies way of buying a half decent console.

Then again, why buy a good console like a PS3 if you can&#39;t afford quality in the first place? HD TV = PS3

PS3 > 360

360 = Gypsies way of buying a half decent console.

Then again, why buy a good console like a PS3 if you can&#39;t afford quality in the first place? HD TV = PS3[/b]
    gotta love sony fanboy logic

gotta love sony fanboy logic[/b]

You guys are the one that comes into this topic and start comparing this game to XBL service rofl.

Are you guys debating that this isn&#39;t a good game, or it isn&#39;t as good as XBL service? If the latter one, you guys definitely dont make any sense.

You guys are the one that comes into this topic and start comparing this game to XBL service rofl.

Are you guys debating that this isn&#39;t a good game, or it isn&#39;t as good as XBL service? If the latter one, you guys definitely dont make any sense.[/b]
    Who is you guys? Parasitic is the only one talking about the services. Nobody is saying it&#39;s a bad game because nobody played it, they&#39;re just saying possible flaws, and telling the post maker that graphic power does not make a game. Lastly if you agree to what the guy I quoted said, consider yourself a fanboy.

99% of the games nowadays are with linear storyline, so all of them are flawed?
    graphic power doesn&#39;t make a game? think again. most critics online have graphic as its own category, which will affect the overall score of a game.
    a game with graphic power doesnt mean it is good, but if a game doesn&#39;t have graphic power, people will think twice before playing it.

ps: yup i am the biggest fanboy for sony

got every single product they have ever released.

99% of the games nowadays are with linear storyline, so all of them are flawed?
    graphic power doesn&#39;t make a game? think again. most critics online have graphic as its own category, which will affect the overall score of a game.
    a game with graphic power doesnt mean it is good, but if a game doesn&#39;t have graphic power, people will think twice before playing it.

ps: yup i am the biggest fanboy for sony

got every single product they have ever released.[/b]
    lol i don&#39;t see why i attempt to fight this. oke i give up. keep on believing graphics is important

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast