Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I think we can finally say....

This is a discussion on I think we can finally say.... within the Consoles forums, part of the Games category; 99% of the games nowadays are with linear storyline, so all of them are flawed? graphic power doesn't make a ...
Page: 3

99% of the games nowadays are with linear storyline, so all of them are flawed?
    graphic power doesn't make a game? think again. most critics online have graphic as its own category, which will affect the overall score of a game.
    a game with graphic power doesnt mean it is good, but if a game doesn't have graphic power, people will think twice before playing it.

ps: yup i am the biggest fanboy for sony

got every single product they have ever released.[/b]
    Yep, I am sure you have EVERY Sony product ever released. lmao

way to detect sarcasm

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Who is you guys? Parasitic is the only one talking about the services. Nobody is saying it's a bad game because nobody played it, they're just saying possible flaws, and telling the post maker that graphic power does not make a game. Lastly if you agree to what the guy I quoted said, consider yourself a fanboy.[/b]

lol i don't see why i attempt to fight this. oke i give up. keep on believing graphics is important[/b]
    <span style="font-family:Georgia">What a hypocrite.</span>

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

<span style="font-family:Georgia">What a hypocrite.</span>[/b]
    fail. what makes me a hypocrite

Dark_sith

comparing XBL to PSN....XBL has it better(I only have a PS3 and played XBL at my neighbors)

XBL:

netflix/arcade
    Playing with friends is easier
    messaging while in-game is smoother and quicker/also like the way you can set up a chat while your in a game

PSN is slowly getting there

with the video store getting new content every week and the regular store releasing ps1 classics(ffx7 and the other ps1 classics and hopefully fat princess is a big hit) Sony is getting there

the video store needs a monthly plan or something because if I wanted to watch a season of my favorite show on the PSN I would have to drop at least 50$+++(might as well go out and buy it)

PSN needs:
    PSN in-game voice chat
    smoother/faster transition to the menu would be nicer
    maybe a monthly fee for the the tv shows and a different monthly fee for movies in the video store(do they have this I don&#39;t visit the video store a lot??)
    PS1/PS2 classics (more needed and good ones)
    Home would have been big if they allowed the sharing content(people could share music/movies/photos- I wasn&#39;t in the BETA but I remember they could share things before HOME came out)

fail. what makes me a hypocrite[/b]
    <span style="font-family:Georgia">Accusing people of being fanboys for ps3 when ur obviously one for xbox 360, gtfo.</span>

PS3 > 360

360 = Gypsies way of buying a half decent console.

Then again, why buy a good console like a PS3 if you can&#39;t afford quality in the first place? HD TV = PS3[/b]
    So para, you agree with this logic? idk what you&#39;re trying to say.

So para, you agree with this logic? idk what you&#39;re trying to say.[/b]
    <span style="font-family:Georgia">Not really, I bought my PS3 for new Final Fantasies, assumed they&#39;d remain exclusive. I don&#39;t deny the flaws of the PS3, nor do I care about them. I enjoy it and the games I currently own, just wish I had a job to buy more <_<

My original point is that you were bashing some one for being a fanboy for the PS3 when it was kinda obvious you were a fanboy for the X-Box 360. I don&#39;t like the 360, doesn&#39;t mean I don&#39;t think it&#39;s a good console, I just don&#39;t like the controller. I had hoped the flaws of the PS3 would be made up for but meh, too late to return it now, been a year almost. I still think there&#39;s a game out there that will make the PS3 more popular :P
    </span>

just fyi i haven&#39;t stated once that the xbox 360 was better than ps3 whatsoever in this post i couldn&#39;t possibly be a fanboy without it. all i was saying the whole time was that graphics doesn&#39;t make a game. the actual game experiences make the game. graphics can only take a game so far. i

F-ck Yeah Senior Member evilstevil's Avatar

this seems really good game
    looks so ... real

Banned

dayam those are some crazy graphics :S

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123