Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

MGS4

This is a discussion on MGS4 within the Consoles forums, part of the Games category; i ended now mgs4 and i got at the end of the game just a asmoking some new colour for ...
Page: 2

Ametista

i ended now mgs4 and i got at the end of the game just a asmoking some new colour for the gillet and a gun , what did u got when u finished the game ??

Banned Senior Member

All depends on what rank you get when you finish the game, first time around I got Eagle which was rank 10 I believe, mainly because I did that run of the game killing everyone and it took me a long time. TO get anything better I need under 10 alerts/kills and like under 5/7 hours to beat the game

Psy

Get the solar gun if you want to beat the game without killing anyone in under 5 hours. You get that by: tranquilizing each boss to death and picking the trophies up when the bosses go into human form. This starts at the first fight in the building with all of the Frogs. There's 5 trophies total, when you beat the game you get the solar gun. Then you get to beat it again without killing anyone!

And a great bonus to when you beat the game is that you get to keep the syringe with unlimited uses, and you get the boss's weapons to play with (i like the puppets, but i wish i could control the people's movements)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12