Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Nooooo my 360 died

This is a discussion on Nooooo my 360 died within the Consoles forums, part of the Games category; bleh it died the other day my 360 gave me the 3 rings of light the red ones had the ...
Page: 1

KokoGG

bleh it died the other day my 360 gave me the 3 rings of light the red ones

had the 360 for 10 months and it just decided to crap out on me hope microsoft fixes it instead of sending it back un repaired

anybody had one that broke? did microsoft repair it for you?

agendas

gave my friend a new one :lol:

BoiledFrogs

yeah i sent it in like 2-3 weeks later they gave me back a new 360

KokoGG

well i put in the order and i called back because i didnt get the box to ship it out in over a week after and they said they didnt send me the box or something so they're sending me one overnight i should get it tomorrow

Get a PS3,
    Microsoft ftl

deathpwner

shove some towerls in the freezer then once they are cooled wraped you 360 with them

once all 360 wraped in coldtowers ( make sure NO holes all must be covered)

then u can run ur 360 for 10 minutes and then take of towers and re run it and should work

KokoGG

shove some towerls in the freezer then once they are cooled wraped you 360 with them

once all 360 wraped in coldtowers ( make sure NO holes all must be covered)

then u can run ur 360 for 10 minutes and then take of towers and re run it and should work [/b]
    i tried everything and it still wouldent work after the towel trick i could play for a minute ingame and it would freeze then after that i got the RROD

anyways i shipped it out yesterday because microsoft messed up my repair order and didnt send me the box untill i made a enw repair order

the thing that sucks is that GTA IV comes out next week and i wont have my 360 so im gonna have the game just staring at me for a week

Mine was broke i called 1 800 4 my xbox
    they helped me sent me a box to send it back to them
    they sent me a complete new xbox

chuckiegc

if u think u got a new xbox 360 u mistaken cause i had same problem all they do is send ya a referbished one not brand new

they sent me a brand new one....just the console.
    with a new serial # and stuff

I know a way to fix it, I'm fixing my friend's 360 at the moment, but his power supply is damaged too, so I'm waiting for other friend to lend me his power supply, if it's work I'll post here how to fix 360 if you have this these 3 red lights

KokoGG

mine just arrived at the repair center today or it will be there later today its out for delievery

agendas

if u think u got a new xbox 360 u mistaken cause i had same problem all they do is send ya a referbished one not brand new[/b]
    b/c you work for Microsoft and know all this :P

DarK

I did some "research" on youtube and apparently the reason you get RROD in the first place is because eventually the solders on the ram melt off, because xbox cooling system sucks ass. anyway the towel trick "melts" it back on but it only works for like a sec... anyway could be wrong

Glad my xbox hasn't done it yet.. lol.

so xbox even worth getting? sounds like a bunch of crappy problems with it

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast