Krzysztof Golonka - Freestyle Football

This is a discussion on Krzysztof Golonka - Freestyle Football within the Media forums, part of the Off Topic category; Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe You are still not getting the point of the question I see. It' simple, I'll try ...
Page: 1

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    You are still not getting the point of the question I see. It' simple, I'll try to include less words to the questions so it's not so complex. Do you have a job?

You say you read the post but you still ask the same question like someone mentally handicapped. My only point (again) in posting to you is to point out how ridiculous your negative, infantile posts are. You and I have nothing else to discuss no matter how many times you beg and plead (pathetic in your desperation lol). I will, however, slam you (again) every time you post one of your anti social commentaries, guaranteed.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rad_Archer View Post
    You say you read the post but you still ask the same question like someone mentally handicapped. My only point (again) in posting to you is to point out how ridiculous your negative, infantile posts are. You and I have nothing else to discuss no matter how many times you beg and plead (pathetic in your desperation lol). I will, however, slam you (again) every time you post one of your anti social commentaries, guaranteed.
    This is unbelievable, I've never had to ask the same question to the same person so many times. You officially win "the beyond an imbecile" award. I'll try again though, as I do like to teach people some basic stuff. Do you, have a job, as in a profession, something that you do for a living, something that pays your bills, something that people get after their accomplishments? I tried my best to explain it as broadly as possibly, and if you can't understand this one then, I don't think I can create another imbecile award for you, simply no words can describe the stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    This is unbelievable, I've never had to ask the same question to the same person so many times. You officially win "the beyond an imbecile" award. I'll try again though, as I do like to teach people some basic stuff. Do you, have a job, as in a profession, something that you do for a living, something that pays your bills, something that people get after their accomplishments? I tried my best to explain it as broadly as possibly, and if you can't understand this one then, I don't think I can create another imbecile award for you, simply no words can describe the stupidity.

Ya because you still didn't actually get that what I said was reality. I am not here to answer your questions or make you feel good about being a little wuss always slighting everyones posts. So you keep on like an obsessive compulsive (added to the list of mental defects that make up ur personality) tangent and I'll keep steering you back to the purpose of the postings, again and again, and again...read the last 4 posts again until you get comprehension lol k.