Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Typical Americans

This is a discussion on Typical Americans within the Media forums, part of the Off Topic category; never knew going to university is for retard people but ok and + it's not like I made fun of ...
Page: 2

never knew going to university is for retard people but ok

and + it's not like I made fun of Aboriginals[/b]

Does canada have universities? Whats an aboriginal? Did you know that prostitution is legal in Windsor? But you have to be in a hotel room.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Does canada have universities? Whats an aboriginal? Did you know that prostitution is legal in Windsor? But you have to be in a hotel room.[/b]
    Yes Canada has university, or also known as what Americans call them colleges. An aboriginal is a native American. No I didn't know that prostitution was legal in Windsor, since I haven't been there.

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

hahaha so many stupid people :lol:

Banned

Does canada have universities? Whats an aboriginal? Did you know that prostitution is legal in Windsor? But you have to be in a hotel room.[/b]
    I seriously hope you are not serious :mellow:

I seriously hope you are not serious :mellow:[/b]
    Who knows bro, looking from the video, who knows what % of the Americans here are like them... but I don't wanna judge :P.

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

The sad thing is that alot people like that go for war to Iraq without to know why they are there

lil_mageskillz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJuNgBkloFE...feature=related

i still find it funny how they are still thought of as the "greatest nation" on earth... but consist of people such as these :P[/b]
    didnt u alrdy post this same video b4?

didnt u alrdy post this same video b4?[/b]
    naw that was another one i found long time ago, this one is new

Yes Canada has university, or also known as what Americans call them colleges. An aboriginal is a native American. No I didn't know that prostitution was legal in Windsor, since I haven't been there.[/b]
    America has colleges and universities, which actually have a very subtle difference between the two if you look for it. I dont think aboriginal's are considered Native American, since that is only for canadian tribes, Whereas they are North American i dont think it counts.

Isnt Windsor like the only City in Canada anyways? And btw Take off you hoser eh, beauty beauty of a plan. Yeah saw it in a charleton heston movie once, beauty eh. IF you dont know what that's from check out the movie strange brew, that movie is what the American public view's canadians as.

And lol to canada being better than America at anything, except for hockey and men's figure skating.
    I seriously hope you are not serious :mellow:[/b]
    Nope, well except about the prostitution thing actually learned that acouple day's ago from a maxim magizine. I went their about a dozen or so times when i was younger, wish i would have known...because im a terrible drunk gambler. And strippers are all about the bucks with no bang.(If you get my drift)

America has colleges and universities, which actually have a very subtle difference between the two if you look for it. I dont think aboriginal's are considered Native American, since that is only for canadian tribes, Whereas they are North American i dont think it counts.

Isnt Windsor like the only City in Canada anyways? And btw Take off you hoser eh, beauty beauty of a plan. Yeah saw it in a charleton heston movie once, beauty eh. IF you dont know what that's from check out the movie strange brew, that movie is what the American public view's canadians as.

And lol to canada being better than America at anything, except for hockey and men's figure skating.
    Nope, well except about the prostitution thing actually learned that acouple day's ago from a maxim magizine. I went their about a dozen or so times when i was younger, wish i would have known...because im a terrible drunk gambler. And strippers are all about the bucks with no bang.(If you get my drift)[/b]
    don't tell me ur serious about this as well...

Did you also know that we eat snow.

omg rly made me laugh. xD

don't tell me ur serious about this as well...

Did you also know that we eat snow.[/b]
    We also invented yellow snow since most of us got tired of the taste of white snow.

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

I am sure if anyone invented brown snow, it would be Asians... Or the biotches from 2 girls 1 cup..

I am sure if anyone invented brown snow, it would be Asians... Or the biotches from 2 girls 1 cup..[/b]

I thought it was the germans that poop on each other?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast