Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Typical Americans

This is a discussion on Typical Americans within the Media forums, part of the Off Topic category; yeah pretty much...hoser. rofl at the brits getting involved, didnt we pwn you twice and save you during WW2? [/b] ...
Page: 4

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

yeah pretty much...hoser.

rofl at the brits getting involved, didnt we pwn you twice and save you during WW2?[/b]
    el oh el to that... USA didn't do shit during both the world wars, only took a little part of it

rly now
    the Triple Alliance was losing in WW1 until we came in and turned the tide in the Argonnes forest. GG
    the Alliance in WW2 were being poons and giving in to Hitler so he wouldnt attacking them. DAMN that rly worked for France who got invaded and Britian who got bombed. We came in after japan attacked the "sleeping beast" and pushed back the Japs in the Pacific and organized D-Day to pull the germans out of Norway and France. GG

rly now
    the Triple Alliance was losing in WW1 until we came in and turned the tide in the Argonnes forest. GG
    the Alliance in WW2 were being poons and giving in to Hitler so he wouldnt attacking them. DAMN that rly worked for France who got invaded and Britian who got bombed. We came in after japan attacked the "sleeping beast" and pushed back the Japs in the Pacific and organized D-Day to pull the germans out of Norway and France. GG[/b]
    el oh el... as I said, nothing
    during WW1, just the last push by the Serbians from Cyprus (after their recovery of being dragged off the main land) back into Austria-Hungary, was more significant then a compilation of America's involvement, as they overran all the southern European countries that were taken over the austro-hungarians, and finally invaded Austria-Hungary at the end.

As for WW2, we all know that it was Russia that did everything...

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

The history books tend to lie, but all I have to say is be glad that your country, whichever one that may be, helped.. Whether it was a little or a lot.. Don't argue about it, just be glad that things turned out positively after those wars started and countries came together to help each other out..

Germany pwnd England
    Russia pwnd Germany (rofl, barely)
    America pwnd Japan

Jay kay.
    +1 to disturbed.
    Everyone pitched in.
    Saying one country did everything is just stupid.
    Russia woulda got their asses handed to 'em if it were 1 on 1

bq79jr

you all argue which country is better, kinda sounds like war to me. you take offense to it whenever people insult your country. like whoever started this topic saying that all americans are stupid. well, i for one know thats not true. so who gives a fuck? do you really NEED TO voice your opinion? honestly, one thing im glad the military has taught me is to hold my tongue, and sometimes silence is the best answer/solution. honestly people, do you really need to sit here and argue about a couple of people making fun of you. if you know its not true, just say fuck it.[/b]

wow....does no one else see the EXTREME irony in this post?

Germany pwnd England
    Russia pwnd Germany (rofl, barely)
    America pwnd Japan

Jay kay.
    +1 to disturbed.
    Everyone pitched in.
    Saying one country did everything is just stupid.
    Russia woulda got their asses handed to 'em if it were 1 on 1[/b]
    Germany didn't stand a chance against Russia as the Germans got impatient with them and started to break the Eastern Front... their tanks and such couldn't take the temperature, disabling their main weapons, causing slaughter for the Germans...

I'm not Russian, but Russia was the one that ended the war...

Germany didn't stand a chance against Russia as the Germans got impatient with them and started to break the Eastern Front... their tanks and such couldn't take the temperature, disabling their main weapons, causing slaughter for the Germans...

I'm not Russian, but Russia was the one that ended the war...[/b]
    Thats only partially right, True the germans did get impatient and the weather and such pretty much got the best of the them. But, if the german's hadn't made the war into 2 front's, by attacking the Russians whom they had a treaty with, Things would have ended much differently. So technically germany beat germany.

nice, it turned into a debate over world war 1 and 2
    this thread is going places

Thats only partially right, True the germans did get impatient and the weather and such pretty much got the best of the them. But, if the german's hadn't made the war into 2 front's, by attacking the Russians whom they had a treaty with, Things would have ended much differently. So technically germany beat germany.[/b]
    I'm telling you, either way, they wouldn't have won... the Russians out-numbered the Germans by tons even if they would have had the 2 fronts of Germans put together... most of them actually started fighting with nothing, cause they were so big in numbers and so poor to afford guns and such, but as lines and lines of Russians died, they got closer and well finally being able to kill some Germans and get a hold of their weapons, and that continued on and that's how Russia overpowered them.

nice, it turned into a debate over world war 1 and 2
    this thread is going places[/b]
    Canada is about to invade USA... be prepared giga.

Snowball fight time or specially trained moose for covert ops h34r:

Snowball fight time or specially trained moose for covert ops h34r:[/b]
    we plan to use hockey pucks this time... break yo faces!!!

or might as well go with yellow snowballs like last time

The yellow ones tasted a little funny, I use to think the snow in Canada was always yellow, but after sampling it I think you guys added something hmmm... Hit the face or gibblets with the pucks, but please don't mess with the HAIR or we will hire Mexicans to improperly cut your grass....

P.S.
    This is how a thread should be, where people can take a joke and dish one back...

I'm telling you, either way, they wouldn't have won... the Russians out-numbered the Germans by tons even if they would have had the 2 fronts of Germans put together... most of them actually started fighting with nothing, cause they were so big in numbers and so poor to afford guns and such, but as lines and lines of Russians died, they got closer and well finally being able to kill some Germans and get a hold of their weapons, and that continued on and that's how Russia overpowered them.[/b]
    You can tell me all you want since it didnt happen, But i have no idea where in any historical fact it has ever even came close to saying Russia overpowered/outmanned Germany. FFS they controlled the majority of Europe except for Britain mainly, and the northern part of Africa(another big mistake). Them invading Russia is one of the greatest military blunder's in History. Which history has repeated itself many time's especially when it comes to invading Russia. The Russians have burnt their village's killed their live stock, and destroyed anything edible. Making it so that invading Nation's would have to survive off there own supplies, while driving deeper and deeper into the harsh climate of Russia. While attacking their supply chain out spreading out their supplies to thin. Their wasnt even any major battles(relatively speaking compared to the rest of the war), The majority of the german army invading Russia either died of starvation/hypothermia or deserted.

But if Germany hadnt attacked Russia to start with most of the victories the allies had with their invasions, would have most likely ended much differently not having the german Resources so wasted. Hell if Germany would have held onto Europe just a year or two longer, Chances are extremely good that Japan would have actually had an attack on US Mainland/North America. Which for any of you history buffs you know was already so close to happening. The day pearl harbor was attacked the japanese fleet that attacked it was supposed to continue to the West coast of America. But the admiral of the Japanese forces mistook some resistance of the fighters at Pearl Harbor as a Counter attack from the US. Meaning that we had known that it was coming.

You can tell me all you want since it didnt happen, But i have no idea where in any historical fact it has ever even came close to saying Russia overpowered/outmanned Germany. FFS they controlled the majority of Europe except for Britain mainly, and the northern part of Africa(another big mistake). Them invading Russia is one of the greatest military blunder's in History. Which history has repeated itself many time's especially when it comes to invading Russia. The Russians have burnt their village's killed their live stock, and destroyed anything edible. Making it so that invading Nation's would have to survive off there own supplies, while driving deeper and deeper into the harsh climate of Russia. While attacking their supply chain out spreading out their supplies to thin. Their wasnt even any major battles(relatively speaking compared to the rest of the war), The majority of the german army invading Russia either died of starvation/hypothermia or deserted.

But if Germany hadnt attacked Russia to start with most of the victories the allies had with their invasions, would have most likely ended much differently not having the german Resources so wasted. Hell if Germany would have held onto Europe just a year or two longer, Chances are extremely good that Japan would have actually had an attack on US Mainland/North America. Which for any of you history buffs you know was already so close to happening. The day pearl harbor was attacked the japanese fleet that attacked it was supposed to continue to the West coast of America. But the admiral of the Japanese forces mistook some resistance of the fighters at Pearl Harbor as a Counter attack from the US. Meaning that we had known that it was coming.[/b]
    That's what I realized, American and Canadian school boards decide to teach students greatly on the battles they participated in (not many) and manipulate the students into thinking that they turned out to be war heroes... when as a matter of fact, if you learn the history somewhere in Europe such I did (I learned the history in Serbia and in Canada), they would go into much more detail into the specific stuff that happened, and the more significant events then the ones America and Canada participated in. The funny thing is, the European history classes (I'm not saying all European countries teach it the same way, but I assume so as they were all in the same shit hole at the time) they don't even mention America/Canada's involvement in the war... and the only reason is because they have done pretty much nothing compared to what European countries have done. Good job on dropping Hiroshima and Nagasaki... that's the only thing a regular person without a history background would know that the USA did.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast