Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

What Car are you driving?

This is a discussion on What Car are you driving? within the Media forums, part of the Off Topic category; Not if you drive where I live Makes doing drive bys so much easier [/b] pfft more like drive by ...
Page: 7

Not if you drive where I live
    Makes doing drive bys so much easier [/b]
    pfft more like drive by arguments

Seekor

Well your father has nice cars, but what type of car do you own? (Not your dad's)[/b]
    I have a 1996 mercury sable

same color and everything

cept my front end is caved in from a wreck last week

the English one Senior Member Turbanator's Avatar

i have a VW, Golf 1.4l. i dont drive that much tho tbh.

any biker around?
    this summer vacations changed my mind lol

Motorbikes > Cars :/

sparkle

'05 Ford Escape XLT...nothing special but i does the job.

had a BMW 740i 2001 but sold cuz i couldn&#39;t afford the spare parts for it was freaking expensive to change the tires only <_<

now i have a Mercury GS 2005 and its rly a nice comfy car with cheap spare parts :wub:

sexyrexy

Well my fathers Ferrari testarossa is at the dealership right now because it needs 10,000 dollars more to be put in to it. The flat 12 takes too long to start, the engine needs to be pulled for its regular servicing and the clutch needs to be replaced because its already over 7,000 miles. He was pissed because he bought it that way and sent them a nice letter about it and showed up at the dealership to drop it off and they asked him if they would like to drive the Maserati home. It pretty much rained all day so when we went out for a drive couldn&#39;t really do much but it is a really nice car.[/b]
    now i dont know alot about ferraris but 7k miles on a clutch and needs to be replaced?

woo my clutch 75k miles on it and doesnt slip a bit

now i dont know alot about ferraris but 7k miles on a clutch and needs to be replaced?

woo my clutch 75k miles on it and doesnt slip a bit[/b]

high quality cars = more maintenance

i heard the bugatti veyron has to go in for a full maintenance at a certified bugatti facility every 2k miles. by contract, you can&#39;t touch anything on your car, so if you need an oil change or some shit, you have to take it in

Beast&amp;Harlot

high quality cars = more maintenance

i heard the bugatti veyron has to go in for a full maintenance at a certified bugatti facility every 2k miles. by contract, you can&#39;t touch anything on your car, so if you need an oil change or some shit, you have to take it in[/b]
    Yea a lot of companies who make high end cars likee that doing that now days.Because people fuck their cars upthen want warranty to cover it and then they get pissed cuz what they did voided the warranty so....I know my stealth will be babied big time, oil change when it needs to be done(Probaly a little before)full serviced every 2 months or so many miles yea dude my stealth is going to be like my kid xD

NeronDomitius

my baby

pictures are not resized and are taken with mobile phone

Supr3m3

My 1992 Mustang 5.0 Limited Edition. Only 3333 of them made if I remember correctly. All stock except the interior was redone in red and white leather, Flowmaster exaust, and a nice sound system was put in.

Thats my weekend car. My everyday ride is a 1992 Ford Ranger but I don&#39;t have pics of that yet.

I want a GTR

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

My 1992 Mustang 5.0 Limited Edition. Only 3333 of them made if I remember correctly. All stock except the interior was redone in red and white leather, Flowmaster exaust, and a nice sound system was put in.

Thats my weekend car. My everyday ride is a 1992 Ford Ranger but I don&#39;t have pics of that yet.[/b]
    Awww man! That reminds me of my brother&#39;s mustang....was same year I think, just not the limited edition. Sunk like half of his paychecks into it, idk what all he bought for it, I was like 9, didn&#39;t no shit about cars. All I remember is he forgot to put the gasket in the manifold, gas leaked, fire broke out, = bb car xD

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Awww man! That reminds me of my brother&#39;s mustang....was same year I think, just not the limited edition. Sunk like half of his paychecks into it, idk what all he bought for it, I was like 9, didn&#39;t no shit about cars. All I remember is he forgot to put the gasket in the manifold, gas leaked, fire broke out, = bb car xD[/b]
    One of the BMW guys I know from the shows didn&#39;t fit his exhuast system right on the back box of his M3 and it melted away half his body kit. I dread to think what missing and exuasht manifold gasket would be like when it went up.

When I blew my Cylinderhead the amount of steam was unreal I never moved so quick in my fucking life a sI thought the car was going to fucking explode.

Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 1
    03-22-2023, 09:33 AM
  2. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 1
    02-16-2023, 08:55 AM
  3. Media
    Refback This thread