Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

What Car are you driving?

This is a discussion on What Car are you driving? within the Media forums, part of the Off Topic category; this is the stubborn axle from a coilover install few weeks ago...
Page: 5

this is the stubborn axle from a coilover install few weeks ago

evilwevel

at least you don't drive an Italian car, i just wanted to check if my brake claws (spelling ?) needed replacement.

i think I've learned the neighbor's kids a few new words in the 40 minutes it took me to remove the cylinder that presses the claws against the disk (because Italians find it to difficult to just make one where you can see the claws itself without hazving to remove the cylinder)

oli

VW Golf estate car
    1.9 engine

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

at least you don't drive an Italian car, i just wanted to check if my brake claws (spelling ?) needed replacement.

i think I've learned the neighbor's kids a few new words in the 40 minutes it took me to remove the cylinder that presses the claws against the disk (because Italians find it to difficult to just make one where you can see the claws itself without hazving to remove the cylinder)[/b]
    The Caliper, and you had issues with the break master clyinder. Doing breaks on any car is a pain in the ass.

evilwevel

The Caliper, and you had issues with the break master clyinder. Doing breaks on any car is a pain in the ass.[/b]
    yeah on most cars you can see how long they'll last because the master cylinder is made in a way you can look at the caliper without removing the cylinder. so you just have to remove your wheel and you're done, a 10 min job. but not with italian cars. and I've heard that French cars are similar.

StoneColdAngel

BMW 118i :wub:

lil_mageskillz

1996 mitsubishi eclipse. Best Car ever

FlippinSweeT

this is my daily driver

some specs on the motor

came out of a 2006 vette, has a cam upgrade and magnaflow true dual exhaust using an H pipe. runs about 15mpg on the highway and about 10 city. runs in the mid 12's on the 1/4 mile and i have yet to lose to a piece of shit ricer

CurryLoverr

love your car niko best i have seen so far.

this is my daily driver

some specs on the motor

came out of a 2006 vette, has a cam upgrade and magnaflow true dual exhaust using an H pipe. runs about 15mpg on the highway and about 10 city. runs in the mid 12's on the 1/4 mile and i have yet to lose to a piece of shit ricer [/b]
    I love how clean and tidy your engine bay is. I want to get mine to a concorse standard for next seasons shows but I have to Waxoll so much to keep rust out.

CurryLoverr

I love how clean and tidy your engine bay is. I want to get mine to a concorse standard for next seasons shows but I have to Waxoll so much to keep rust out.[/b]
    i hate muscle cars lol

Seekor

My 05' gto(holden monaro/vauxhall)400 bhp, had for 1.5 yr now..only wheels atm, soon headers+exhaust..and someday cam+heads [/b]
    nice car love the corvette engine

NeronDomitius

Opel Astra GTC - OPC Line

i'll upload pics later

i hate muscle cars lol[/b]
    I was commenting on his engine bay not the fact it is a mucel car. I respect anyone that spends the time to keep it in order like that.

Also considering your bull shit post about your 328i which you just pulled a pic of another web sight your hardly one to pass comment on other peoples cars.

Key421

only went off roading once tho

Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 1
    03-22-2023, 09:33 AM
  2. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 1
    02-16-2023, 08:55 AM