Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

What Car are you driving?

This is a discussion on What Car are you driving? within the Media forums, part of the Off Topic category; aha tank is car investigator...
Page: 4

aha tank is car investigator

Seekor

only car i have pics, and theyre old pics since then ive added 17" rims[/b]
    nice looking body kit too bad it kinda looks purple in the last picture

nikolap1

2007 scion tC
    160 hp (hahahaha)
    2.4L V4

it gets good gas mileage and is very safe, thats why i got it

Seekor

2007 scion tC
    160 hp (hahahaha)
    2.4L V4
    it gets good gas mileage and is very safe, thats why i got it[/b]
    my brother actually has one and it has a knn cold air intake on it and custom exhaust it sounds really good and its pretty fast as well its a good car for the money.

Wait a sec Tank , a E39 330i has about 260 bhp in standard trim ( from memory I am sure my dads e34 was only 230 v8 4ltr ) , I am sure it's easy enough with a new exhuast manifold and entral system to tune another 40 bhp. Polish the engine out and chipping could in thoery push to the higher. I agree the orginal post is suspect. To point out an E30 M3 with DTM tuning could hit 280 bhp pretty easy so I am sure even a shitty E36 can break into the mid to high 300's also[/b]
    what i originally stated was that without forced induction, those numbers are far fetched. but upon visiting the e46 forums, i found that the largest numbers produced by a e46 328i on the boards, was by the owner of active autowerks. he had a custom setup supposedly producing more numbers than an avg stg 2 s/c. even then, by the dyno graph shown, he was not hitting the claimed # by op.

and basic bolt-ons won't produce 40bhp. with ecu, passing the 300 marker might be viable (don't know much about e46s).

an e46 m3 (a considerable upgrade over a 328i) produces 330 out of the factory.

REGARDLESS, the way he described his car in itself lead me to be 99.99% sure that he doesn't know jack shit.

My friend Jordan's brother has a 2002 Acura RSX that is putting 900hp+ to the ground after all the mods he has put into it, but that might also explain why it throws a rod every other week xD[/b]
    900 to the ground? wat.

ask him what his id is on crsx

Beast&Harlot

what i originally stated was that without forced induction, those numbers are far fetched. but upon visiting the e46 forums, i found that the largest numbers produced by a e46 328i on the boards, was by the owner of active autowerks. he had a custom setup supposedly producing more numbers than an avg stg 2 s/c. even then, by the dyno graph shown, he was not hitting the claimed # by op.

and basic bolt-ons won't produce 40bhp. with ecu, passing the 300 marker might be viable (don't know much about e46s).

REGARDLESS, the way he described his car in itself lead me to be 99.99% sure that he doesn't know jack shit.
    900 to the ground? wat.

ask him what his id is on crsx[/b]
    I'll see if he will tell me.and yes 900 to the ground this car has around 1100hp total.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

REGARDLESS, the way he described his car in itself lead me to be 99.99% sure that he doesn't know jack shit.[/b]
    total agreement about the lack of knowledge . I was guessing it's possible to do , as changing the manifold alone with a BMW can really improve power. I known many guys on the E30 scean ( Thats the type of BMW I drive ) will do an alpina converstion which gives a huge boost in bhp ( going from 175 like mine up to mid 230's ) . I am thinking if and cylinder polish was done with a longer stroke to increase the engine size to say 3.3 and the correct remapping it should be doable. Also if you tune it to run on euro fuel or bio fuel you can normally get even more out of it. We would use an octain 97 fuel for that car which would make a difference.

But like you said the guys obviously talking out o fhis arse to get some epenis status.

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

I'm in love with Felix's car

Buying that from my dad's friend once I get back from Denver (leaving to Denver on Monday, coming back 3 weeks later) for about $700. I'll upload a real pic of the actual car tomorrow. The one I'm getting is a 92, white :l Thankfully the original owner only used it to go to the grocery store and shit, hardly any miles on it considering how old it is.

I have a Nissan 240sx,SR20'd and Welded differential. thats all....maybe ill get a pic up later.

LOL[/b]
    LoL i was jokin.. >< I am 17 years old..But i planing to buy a mazda Rx8 at 18 .. But still not sure..

Seekor

LoL i was jokin.. >< I am 17 years old..But i planing to buy a mazda Rx8 at 18 .. But still not sure..[/b]
    you might want to reconsider because insurance will cost ALOT at 18 if you buy a mazada rx8

you really might want to go for a mazada 3 or 6 both great cars.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

RX8&#39;s are not that nice

The Wangle engine burns loads of oil off , drink fuel like Oiliver Reid and they feel so plasticy.

I use to have a mk1 MX-5 V-special , was a great fun car but with a 35lts fuel tank and a demanding drive was bad for anything more than 30 odd miles

RX8&#39;s are not that nice

The Wangle engine burns loads of oil off , drink fuel like Oiliver Reid and they feel so plasticy.

I use to have a mk1 MX-5 V-special , was a great fun car but with a 35lts fuel tank and a demanding drive was bad for anything more than 30 odd miles[/b]
    Maybe bro .. I still think about it.. I got a year to choose. And i got like 20 k Usd +++ to buy a good car .. Don&#39;t worrie we will speak about that . I want also ur advise...

Arthurios

e46m3=~330bhp[/b]

well imagine that its even more unlikely to get 360hp with a 328. Our 330ci has 231bhp

My 05&#39; gto(holden monaro/vauxhall)400 bhp, had for 1.5 yr now..only wheels atm, soon headers+exhaust..and someday cam+heads

Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 1
    03-22-2023, 09:33 AM
  2. Media
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 1
    02-16-2023, 08:55 AM
  3. Media
    Refback This thread