Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

COD4

This is a discussion on COD4 within the CoD forums, part of the Other category; seeing as how my sisters' boyfriend's 4 year old computer can actually run Crysis... I'll take it that i'll have ...
Page: 2

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

seeing as how my sisters' boyfriend's 4 year old computer can actually run Crysis... I'll take it that i'll have no problems with COD4[/b]

should be no issue , nice thing with any COD they always worked well withlag ( ie if ur net sucks you can still kill )

Banned Senior Member

ya, I'm playing it right now for the ps3 not bad so far. Went online for a little just gotta get used to how easy it is to be killed

Banned

lol and i thought i was just being newb you get killed very easy! its outragoues lol

lol and i thought i was just being newb you get killed very easy! its outragoues lol[/b]
    The art is to learn to lead your shoot to deal ith the delay. Anyone who's played the Delta force or old BF games will be very use to this. I always found CS didn't need you to lead as much.

Banned

Not so much leading Ive played all the DF and BF games it just came natural with it i just noticed you die allot faster then you did in BF etc etc maybe its because there is no HP bar? :P

Not so much leading Ive played all the DF and BF games it just came natural with it i just noticed you die allot faster then you did in BF etc etc maybe its because there is no HP bar? :P[/b]

I was playing BHD the other week and kept trying to spamm minor heal!

R34P3R_Magikz

I been upping my pc spec , I have a BFG Nividia 7800 GTX oc but I am buying an BFG Nividia 8800 ultra next week just so I can have DirectX10 in it's full glory.
    I am thinking of maybe putting a ko4life COD4 squad together over the next couple of months and maybe see if we could get some matches. One of the thing I miss from my days of playing Black Hawk Down was my match night on a friday.[/b]

on december 11th theres a new 8800 gts coming out based on the new g92 graphics chip, ment to match the 8800 gtx/ultra series as same stream processes, faster clock speeds, lower memory though and smaller bus size and cheaper ><. In q1 of 08 rumoured to be a new line coming out too

Should i buy COD4 on PC or Xbox360?

Hostage

Shiiit, dying fast is the best part. Used to play gib on UT 99. 1 shot, 1 kill. You can only imagine how many times you die there.

I think im gonna buy it. Maybe put it on my christmas list.

I would say yes to the buying part. Been playing on cracked servers and its awesome.
    Graphics are awesome aswell and it runs very very smoothly on my comp.

comp:

cpu: AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4200+ (at 2211 MHz)
    gfx: nVidia GeForce 7950 GT
    ram: 1GB

Trii

I been upping my pc spec , I have a BFG Nividia 7800 GTX oc but I am buying an BFG Nividia 8800 ultra next week just so I can have DirectX10 in it&#39;s full glory.
    I am thinking of maybe putting a ko4life COD4 squad together over the next couple of months and maybe see if we could get some matches. One of the thing I miss from my days of playing Black Hawk Down was my match night on a friday.[/b]
    dont waste ur money on an ultra dude, research research and research. i was thinking of getting 2 GTS&#39;s in SLI mode but then i realised im not gonna have enough space for the airflow, cuz they&#39;re thick, so that made me think of getting a GTX, but after more reasearch im probably getting 2 GT&#39;s in SLI cuz they&#39;re not so thick and the specs of the 2 combined will be close to the ultra, but run faster.

BUT hey its your money.

on december 11th theres a new 8800 gts coming out based on the new g92 graphics chip, ment to match the 8800 gtx/ultra series as same stream processes, faster clock speeds, lower memory though and smaller bus size and cheaper ><. In q1 of 08 rumoured to be a new line coming out too[/b]
    I was itching to get a new video card, and at the same time waiting for the 9k series.

Should i buy COD4 on PC or Xbox360?[/b]

PC

SagaIsBack

ya, I&#39;m playing it right now for the ps3 not bad so far. Went online for a little just gotta get used to how easy it is to be killed[/b]
    Learn to play :mellow:

Trii

you die fast in hardcore modes, and u also get more points there.

Birotx

This game is great u must atleast play it and huh u can download it free ...
    wait for Battlefield: Bad company gonna be much better then cod :>

D0ntLikeAFreak

no it wont

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast