Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

COD4

This is a discussion on COD4 within the CoD forums, part of the Other category; Ok, anyone playing online, and you wanna rank fast...following tip: Headquaters (always gives most rank) (especially winning team) Keep scouting ...
Page: 3

Banned

Ok, anyone playing online, and you wanna rank fast...following tip:

Headquaters (always gives most rank) (especially winning team)
    Keep scouting for the following Map: Shipment.

Its a fucking 4x4 map and you get naded the fuck out of. hide inside a container, and use 3 grenade perk. Throw random nades around the Headquater point. Save up air strikes and Airstrike the Headquaters and around it (Or check on UAV :P)

Heres a few screenshots of my COD 4 games. (sorry about quality, had to rush cause their either there or not :P Mobile Phone ftw (sony Ericsson K750i)

Trii

Banned

I used to play counter strike competitively and decided to try COD, its totally different but its a great game, im already at the highest lvl but the competitive aspect is great because it requires alot of teamplay, as for leveling
    i would suggest going into a death match server with 50 slots, when its full, u nade a bunch of ppl, get 5 kills, use air strike and kaboom u can get like 15 kills, i used to get 2500-3000 exp each map, but my aim is good because I was playing cs for arround 6 years, so maybe it wont be that easy for a new FPS player, but Felix if u ever start a squad sign me up xD

SpektrRouge

Lmao battlefield aint gonna be better, buy cod4 for the PC, PC rocks and im pretty leet in cod4. We should all get each others xfire's and play together
    my xfire is Snip3r2323
    msn: [email protected]

add me

WhoompThereitis

COD 4 FARKKKIN ROX

R34P3R_Magikz

dont waste ur money on an ultra dude, research research and research. i was thinking of getting 2 GTS's in SLI mode but then i realised im not gonna have enough space for the airflow, cuz they're thick, so that made me think of getting a GTX, but after more reasearch im probably getting 2 GT's in SLI cuz they're not so thick and the specs of the 2 combined will be close to the ultra, but run faster.

BUT hey its your money.

I was itching to get a new video card, and at the same time waiting for the 9k series.
    PC[/b]
    got my 8800 GTS G92 on tuesday 11th got home to test it and the fuker did&#39;nt work >< so i ring bfg and tell them the sittuation they give me an RMA number i mailed it to them on saturday still waiting to hear from them to say the recived it hoping it aint been lost thinking of going sli with the 8800 gts&#39;s w/ the xfx 680i mobo i have seems enough space for the 2 slot coolers, though i got it monday then the 780 series board came out the following day :angry: and for a fraction more and xfx don&#39;t have a step up program like Evga i don&#39;t think

Trii

afaik eVGA has better quality cards. xfx is like 2nd. if ur planning to get GTS get eVGA&#39;s 8800GTS SSC edition, same price as the superclocked 8800GT, but a lil bit more power. those are definately worth SLI&#39;ing. yeah 1 good thing about 780 is it has 3 PCIe slots, which means u can just get 2 cards on the side slots and have air for the top one. thats what i liked about that mobo.
    anyways good luck with ur gts

Banned

Aww, PC version looks immense, you can have Teamdeath matches witgh 9950 as final score? O_O

HEADQUATERS WITH 9950 FINAL SCORE = 999999999 score = lvl 10 Prestige mode sorted

Trii

its not score based, PC u can either go to servers with time limit or score limits. that one is time limit, which is why i liek it the most

Hostage

Just got COD4 a few days ago. Just had time to day to play it today. WOW!

Trii wru?? What&#39;s your msn?

Trii

erictofo

Cod4 is then best pc game out now

Cod4 is then best pc game out now[/b]
    i started playing two days ago...absolutly love it...everyone is mad cause i&#39;ve quit playin ko as much but dam....i mean no words describe cod4 ...just DAM
    very awsome game

i started playing two days ago...absolutly love it...everyone is mad cause i&#39;ve quit playin ko as much but dam....i mean no words describe cod4 ...just DAM
    very awsome game[/b]
    msn me i got it for christmas from someone so ima try it out looks good so far

Trii

beats CSS hands down

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast