Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

CoD5 to be a WWII game?

This is a discussion on CoD5 to be a WWII game? within the CoD forums, part of the Other category; I thought CoD3 was a WW2 game! any opinions/thoughts on this? Maybe they'll focus on the German aspect more, maybe ...
Page: 1

Psy

I thought CoD3 was a WW2 game! any opinions/thoughts on this?

Maybe they'll focus on the German aspect more, maybe Italy? I'm so fucking tired of the Battle of Normandy. There better be some mutated gypsy zombies or something!

link?

Atalo

well cod3 was not for PC and should of been Zzzzzzzz but i did hear that they were making it WWII type i had a link but when i formatted my drive i lost it i like COD 1-2 better then 4 although 4 does have bad ass game play i think

Fucking useless idiots lol They should have made it like WW3 or some shit, Fucking to many games with WW2. It get's tiring - Same fucking ditches every time lol How many time's are you gonna run up one of the D-day Beach's that all look the same with machine gun fire.

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

Fucking useless idiots lol They should have made it like WW3 or some shit, Fucking to many games with WW2. It get's tiring - Same fucking ditches every time lol How many time's are you gonna run up one of the D-day Beach's that all look the same with machine gun fire.[/b]
    ww3? since when?

mahmoodxD

i agree, they are returning to the world war 2 niche, its kinda sad seeing that COD 4 is one of their best, i wish they did a different war, even if they had to make one up, perhaps they should try opening up a front that never actually occurred

Zaczaco11

cod 5 is primarily the assault in japan. flame throwers are comin cant wait zujaja

cod 5 is primarily the assault in japan. flame throwers are comin cant wait zujaja[/b]
    oh jee, Still it&#39;s world war 2 - I mean, Sure - It was a major war, but come on - Making 50 trillion games from it is overdoing it, especially when COD4 was such a major hit - they had to turn around and make it into a Ww2 game again <_< <_<

CeReaLKiLLa

oh jee, Still it&#39;s world war 2 - I mean, Sure - It was a major war, but come on - Making 50 trillion games from it is overdoing it, especially when COD4 was such a major hit - they had to turn around and make it into a Ww2 game again <_< <_<[/b]
    agreed

i play cod4 on xbox live

and it&#39;s wayy better than wwII bullshit. they shoudnt have gone back to wwII because there are wayy too many wwII games out there.

Trust me there will still be ppl playing COD4 for a while. My frends that play COD4 and have played COD5 beta say its amazing and it was like COD4 on steroids. If it isnt Cod4 will always be here.

iv&#39;e played cod4 online and cod5 beta i honestly think the beta is way funner

Taeho

I&#39;m rather dissapointed, plowed through the SP campaign and all i thought was &#39;been there done that&#39;. Nothing new, nothing refreshing and way to short. The tank you get to play in 1 mission is as manuverable as a retarded kid in a electric wheelchair.
    The story is nothing new, your throw back and forth between drunk russians and japs on crack and the AI is terrible, from shooting you dead trough tall as grass with full precision to standing next to your grenade looking at you.
    The flamethrower however is as fun as it looks, it&#39;s very deadly as you would expect but the SP is nothing but a mindless FPS with ALOT of remade CoD4 events.

5/10..

Zaczaco11

does it have the cod4 feel to it? like the make your build, sprint, levels and all that bullshit?

Trust me there will still be ppl playing COD4 for a while. My frends that play COD4 and have played COD5 beta say its amazing and it was like COD4 on steroids. If it isnt Cod4 will always be here.[/b]
    cod2 and vcod still win imo cod 4 was bullshit and a failed attempt.

tommyleonghk

COD5 - WWII
    first kill the japs
    then kill the germans
    thats how far ive played

but still COD4 > COD5

does it have the cod4 feel to it? like the make your build, sprint, levels and all that bullshit?
    cod2 and vcod still win imo cod 4 was bullshit and a failed attempt.[/b]
    yea, thats why COD4 was the biggest hit of any COD game right? Becuz it was a "failed" attempt. Or is it because it was actually very good, great graphics, great engine - and modern weapons.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast