Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

CoD5 to be a WWII game?

This is a discussion on CoD5 to be a WWII game? within the CoD forums, part of the Other category; yea, thats why COD4 was the biggest hit of any COD game right? Becuz it was a "failed" attempt. Or ...
Page: 2

Zaczaco11

yea, thats why COD4 was the biggest hit of any COD game right? Becuz it was a "failed" attempt. Or is it because it was actually very good, great graphics, great engine - and modern weapons.[/b]

yea maybe for people that arent good enough to be bothered by scripters.

List of why cod4 fails, btw none of the previous veresions had the following problems:
    1. CAL league, which i participated in, is full of people that were able to use the "shoot through walls" trick that was added to cod4 to put a dot on every enemy IE: undetectable wallhacks
    2. S&D now is like a modded server before, no fun.
    3. Last stand, martyrdom, claymores, sniper machine gun bug- noobs finally get their chance to compete
    4. Every bug that has been around that greatly effects the game is still around today, at least in previous cods leagues were fair for people who played legitly. Almost all the dot dxt scripts or w/e they're called can be made undetectable through the recording program (Which is turned in after League matches if there is a reported discrepancy in the match)

The game for pubbing is fine w/e. but for league and match play the game is horrible. it takes no skill to be good. but i do like how they fixed the anti-lag for players that have up to 150 ping. thats nice

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

My personal opinion. i didn't like COD 5 at all. The graphics weren't exactly to my liking, but i enjoyed playing COD 4.

Banned

cod5 is terrible , selling cod5 and madden 09 for ps3 taking 1dollar or 2 its up to you

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12