Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

AmbroseRookwood is a scammer,[email protected]

This is a discussion on AmbroseRookwood is a scammer,[email protected] within the Hall Of Shame forums, part of the General category; Originally Posted by Stalker4Life never said with the in it was worth 250 USD more, I'm just saying thers an ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by Stalker4Life View Post
    never said with the in it was worth 250 USD more, I'm just saying thers an Iron necklace missing on the account so I am gonna chargeback since he denies everything.
    I never said that you did, but its common math. 2 chars 1 is worth 250$ more. 1 guy scams 1 IN loses rights other guy chargebacks 250$. IN=250$

Bottom line is he is a scammer who scammed an IN. he should be banned charge back or no charge back is not the issue here.

AmbroseRookwood might end up losing money this time, but he should be banned anyway... Once a scammer, always a scammer.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rougean View Post
    AmbroseRookwood might end up losing money this time, but he should be banned anyway... Once a scammer, always a scammer.
    Of course I'm loosing $250 which is a lot more than I would ever gain from taking an IN. Charging back will mean thomasss either gets a GG account with an iron neck +250$ for his average warrior OR he get $250 + 23gbs from IN and account where I'm left out of pocket with his average warrior. He's constantly abusing me, both before and after this. When I handed over the account to his There WAS an iron set as was agreed.

A lot of scammers lately with low post count and recent join date. I think the mods should look into disabling the ability for newly made accounts to send private messages to forum members and let it be reinstated when they've met the 50 post count and 90 days. Heck maybe even extend the post count to 100 and duration to 180 days or something. Just some food for thought.

Concerning this particular topic, my opinion is biased as I was a former clannie of Stalker4life so I best be moving a long now xD.

Quote Originally Posted by HOBO View Post
    A lot of scammers lately with low post count and recent join date. I think the mods should look into disabling the ability for newly made accounts to send private messages to forum members and let it be reinstated when they've met the 50 post count and 90 days. Heck maybe even extend the post count to 100 and duration to 180 days or something. Just some food for thought.

Concerning this particular topic, my opinion is biased as I was a former clannie of Stalker4life so I best be moving a long now xD.

Totally agree with you on that one. Something need to be done thus Scammers like Ambrose can be stopped. Come here spam for 3 to 4 months do some trade than Bam Scam.

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

well afaik ambroses rogue is one of the most geared rogues in server. much more gear on it then ur warrior has, i dont see the problem of taking 1 iron necklace really...

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by T0pcat View Post
    Totally agree with you on that one. Something need to be done thus Scammers like Ambrose can be stopped. Come here spam for 3 to 4 months do some trade than Bam Scam.
    Check all your posts in this thread. Really you have the guts to call other people spammers when you haven't brought a single fact worth discussing about in this thread.

All you have been doing is asking for a ban on the accused guy, is that the best input you can provide?

Now you'll probably call me a no-life troll who only spams ko4life 24/7, despite not being true, because that's your only possible comeback and you feel real proud using it.

Reality check please. If there's a spammer here posting nonsense, that would be you.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Check all your posts in this thread. Really you have the guts to call other people spammers when you haven't brought a single fact worth discussing about in this thread.

All you have been doing is asking for a ban on the accused guy, is that the best input you can provide?

Now you'll probably call me a no-life troll who only spams ko4life 24/7, despite not being true, because that's your only possible comeback and you feel real proud using it.

Reality check please. If there's a spammer here posting nonsense, that would be you.
    This. And also how come you guys speak about new accounts been potential scammers, and you bouth are 2012 ?

Ontopic bouth sides seem equal in this matter i dont know how you can prove that someone is realy a scammer in such a complex trade, you all are speculating on personal feelings or some sort of agenda.
    N4v4rr0 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Anibal View Post
    This. And also how come you guys speak about new accounts been potential scammers, and you bouth are 2012 ?

Ontopic bouth sides seem equal in this matter i dont know how you can prove that someone is realy a scammer in such a complex trade, you all are speculating on personal feelings or some sort of agenda.
    I agree that there is no real proof. However the fact that ambrose wanted to log the char itself instead of letting stalker buy from the kc seems suspicious to me.

It proves nothing, but I personally wouldn't trade with ambrose. Everyone can decide for themselves as far as im concerned.

How much kc is needed to unbind IN? If thats the amount then it heightens suspicion.
    LambOfGod and Rougean like this.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Anibal View Post
    He used to have an older account or so he says. Watch him come preach about it.

You both have 2 ways to fix it ,either complete your deal (wich means that ambro has to give the IN that ISNT on the account and you DONT have to chargeback the money, or just give everything back along with the money, you know if ambro doesnt give back the IN and you chargeback the money both may be banned? WHY!? . you holding his rogue already even if it doesnt have IN it has WAY BETTER gear than your warrior(or atleast it worth more), wouldnt be fair to ban an scammer and you win WHAT YOU HAVE NOT EARNED, in the end I agree with N4v4rr0's post, the kc thing seems very suspicious that's a point of advantage to Stalker4Life.

Both are being investigated, PLEASE if anyone gets a pm from any of these 2 persons about trading/selling/buying let me know , they wont be allowed to do so, UNTILL its fixed.
    Keeshiu and ExclusiveBastard like this.

Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    You both have 2 ways to fix it ,either complete your deal (wich means that ambro has to give the IN that ISNT on the account and you DONT have to chargeback the money, or just give everything back along with the money, you know if ambro doesnt give back the IN and you chargeback the money both may be banned? WHY!? . you holding his rogue already even if it doesnt have IN it has WAY BETTER gear than your warrior(or atleast it worth more), wouldnt be fair to ban an scammer and you win WHAT YOU HAVE NOT EARNED, in the end I agree with N4v4rr0's post, the kc thing seems very suspicious that's a point of advantage to Stalker4Life.

Both are being investigated, PLEASE if anyone gets a pm from any of these 2 persons about trading/selling/buying let me know , they wont be allowed to do so, UNTILL its fixed.

I already talked to paypal and I can't chargeback so he wins this time, I already pmed a guy about buying gbs before I saw your post and I honestly don't give a fuck atm, scammers can get away with shit and the honest ppl gets punished and fyi he even mentioned your name in the conversation and said that you would vouch for him.

Quote Originally Posted by N4v4rr0 View Post
    I agree that there is no real proof. However the fact that ambrose wanted to log the char itself instead of letting stalker buy from the kc seems suspicious to me.

It proves nothing, but I personally wouldn't trade with ambrose. Everyone can decide for themselves as far as im concerned.

How much kc is needed to unbind IN? If thats the amount then it heightens suspicion.
    I don't think he bought all the unbinds with the NPoints because there was extra money on the account then there was before I logged out, so my question is... why would he give money to the account if he was moving stuff OUT of the account?

Makes no sense again..

Quote Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard View Post
    well afaik ambroses rogue is one of the most geared rogues in server. much more gear on it then ur warrior has, i dont see the problem of taking 1 iron necklace really...
    Are you fucking dumb? He agreed to that deal and since when is taking not considered scamming?

Just get lost you retard.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 4
    02-02-2023, 02:58 PM
  2. Hits: 5
    08-02-2022, 02:58 PM