Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree9Likes

AmbroseRookwood is a scammer,[email protected]

This is a discussion on AmbroseRookwood is a scammer,[email protected] within the Hall Of Shame forums, part of the General category; Ambrose was on TS3 when Thomas (Stalker4Life) shouted at him, then he logged off TS3. Makes it pretty obivious that ...
Page: 4

Ambrose was on TS3 when Thomas (Stalker4Life) shouted at him, then he logged off TS3. Makes it pretty obivious that he didn't wanna speak to Stalker about the missing IN.

But sure, just let the scammer (Ambrose) get away with this and he'll end up scamming some1 else sooner or later.

Gonna post some more proofs:

There was 6,8m coins when I logged out, logged back into 16,4m coins why would you put coins on the character if you were trading stuff over?
    He bought more Npoints to buy: (Started with 834) 1st EXP premium, 2nd Nation Transfer scroll and 3rd Unbind scrolls, why would he not let me buy the stuff and why did he change his mind 3 times?
    Why did it take 40 minutes atleast (Maybe 1 hour) to trade a few scrolls and buy something from the PUS?
    Why did he logout of msn right after I had given him the security key to my account? (Didn't say thank you for the trade ect)
    Why did he not reply on teamspeak when I joined, then 5 minutes later he left without saying anything?
    Why did he not reply to my pms before 1 or 2 days later when he had seen my ko4life topic.

And this one is a mysteri to me:

How can I have possibly been able to unseal the iron necklace, unbind it and hide it, find a black dragon necklace, seal it, put it on me and screenshot it in only 5 minutes?

This is the last message from him on msn: 20-11-2012 20:09:43 Jamie smith Thomas Sejrup whats the code?
    (I login to the account to check if he had done anything because he too so long to trade stuff, everything seemed okay because I was so STUPID not to check the necklace)
    I give him the code and he logs out.

I talk to my clannies telling them I got scammed by him and then procceeded to create the screenshot at 20:15:04. (Actually first thing I do is type HAHAHAHAH, HAHAHAHAHA in clan chat then telling them he scammed me for an iron necklace).

Anyway that was it, if he doesn't get banned I am leaving ko4life for good, no point in staying on a forum filled up with scammers and no one seems to care.

By no way i would vouch for someone that i have never dealt with, but he came up with fool excuses and he didnt add anything else ,he passed me the link of this thread 2 days ago ,while i was programming(bussy) now that i got time i was studying this case and ya, everything that comes from Ambro seems to be fishy , the kc thing and the IN not in the account are way enough proff for me , i was waiting him to face this problem but all he was doing is backing it up with sarcasm and off-topic.

He's banned now+moved to hall of shame.

Oops,i guess if razor could of have reported that he had an old account before we could of have saved this case , this Ambro guys is " VenomWarrior " ,somehow we missed it from spybot.

VenomWarrior / Swagger - [email protected] / [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    By no way i would vouch for someone that i have never dealt with, but he came up with fool excuses and he didnt add anything else ,he passed me the link of this thread 2 days ago ,while i was programming(bussy) now that i got time i was studying this case and ya, everything that comes from Ambro seems to be fishy , the kc thing and the IN not in the account are way enough proff for me , i was waiting him to face this problem but all he was doing is backing it up with sarcasm and off-topic.

He's banned now+moved to hall of shame.

Oops,i guess if razor could of have reported that he had an old account before we could of have saved this case , this Ambro guys is " VenomWarrior " ,somehow we missed it from spybot.

VenomWarrior / Swagger - [email protected] / [email protected]
    Thank you and good job

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stalker4Life View Post
    Are you fucking dumb? He agreed to that deal and since when is taking not considered scamming?

Just get lost you retard.
    even if he agreed to the deal, that iron necklace still isn't 250$. its a good thing that paypal isn't helping u on charging back that money

u both deserve a ban
    codeine likes this.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    Oops,i guess if razor could of have reported that he had an old account before we could of have saved this case
    ???

I was talking about topcat.

And this pure_acid / opiate guy has said* before that he wasn't venom... so idk what that has to do with anything.
    Last edited by razor; 11-22-2012 at 04:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    ???

I was talking about topcat.

And this pure_acid / opiate guy has denied before that he wasn't venom... so idk what that has to do with anything.
    lol i though u was talking bout him , anyways i catched him by reading ur post , will keep an eye on new accounts from now on.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 4
    02-02-2023, 02:58 PM
  2. Hits: 5
    08-02-2022, 02:58 PM