Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

NEMANYA

This is a discussion on NEMANYA within the Hall Of Shame forums, part of the General category; One accuses one of scamming, then the other accuses the accuser of scamming. Why would the accused accuse the accuser ...
Page: 2

One accuses one of scamming, then the other accuses the accuser of scamming. Why would the accused accuse the accuser of the same action the accuser accused the accused of doing... Unless! The accused is trying to make the accusation against the accuser to save his own ass and/or bring down the accuser with him. What the accuser has been accused of (lying about a CS to CS) would not be in the same league as the accusation put against the accused, so you better accuse the accuser of something more than that frivolous accusation or prove the accuser's accusations (Screenshots) are doctored![/b]
    sorry off topic...

omg i actually followed that reading it once.

One accuses one of scamming, then the other accuses the accuser of scamming. Why would the accused accuse the accuser of the same action the accuser accused the accused of doing... Unless! The accused is trying to make the accusation against the accuser to save his own ass and/or bring down the accuser with him. What the accuser has been accused of (lying about a CS to CS) would not be in the same league as the accusation put against the accused, so you better accuse the accuser of something more than that frivolous accusation or prove the accuser's accusations (Screenshots) are doctored![/b]
    how long did it take you to write that :blink:

Banned

how long did it take you to write that :blink:[/b]
    I got lost in it too lol

NEMANYA

DOES THIS MAKE ANY SENSE??

EAMMON is moes the best friend and he confirmed that MOE ACTUALLY SCAMMED CUSTOMER SUPPORT..

Thank you verry verry much.

Moe better get your ass down before someone do it.
    And also get out of your mouth my wife and my kids this is last warning.
    stupid mofo.

NEMANYA

And another one.
    Well respected person also confirmed.Whole koranking forum knows it.
    Stupid idiot.

Banned

ROFL

very nice proof.

Psy

Nemanya, first off:
    There's nothing in our rules saying you can't lie to Customer Support. What you accuse moe of doing would be between him and the outsourced K2 employees. Your proof against him is also considered hearsay, which is objectable in any court in the US.

Secondly, there's rules on this forum that go against what you did. You scammed real players of their virtual items. The proof against you is in your own words, reported by Moe for whatever reason.

Now if you want to get the people you asked to post on this forum a screenshot or logs of what Moe is being accused of by you, then do it. If it turns out that Moe actually did lie to CS, then you will only have succeeded in tarnishing his image, not having his account blocked

Banned

There is no ulterior motive. I just don't like him. I talked to him for so long because this guy is an idiot and I needed some entertainment. He once told me that he just had a baby two days ago with his wife, then two months later he told me that his wife is in the hospital having a baby. I swear - free entertainment. Let me look for the logs of him and his imaginary wife.

Banned

Nemanya, first off:
    There's nothing in our rules saying you can't lie to Customer Support. What you accuse moe of doing would be between him and the outsourced K2 employees. Your proof against him is also considered hearsay, which is objectable in any court in the US.

Secondly, there's rules on this forum that go against what you did. You scammed real players of their virtual items. The proof against you is in your own words, reported by Moe for whatever reason.

Now if you want to get the people you asked to post on this forum a screenshot or logs of what Moe is being accused of by you, then do it. If it turns out that Moe actually did lie to CS, then you will only have succeeded in tarnishing his image, not having his account blocked[/b]
    I actually think it would be the other way around.

Psy

"Moe is being accused of" refers to what your so-called friends are saying through MSN. I'm saying that the dialogue needs to be between you and him, not him and your 'friends.' Either that or your 'friends' need to come on this forum and accuse you of it yourself and bring proof.

Banned

i meant "tarnishing his image". I think it would be the other way around. I mean seriously how low can my image really go.

i meant "tarnishing his image". I think it would be the other way around. I mean seriously how low can my image really go.[/b]
    He has a valid point. I thought his image was already at 0.

Psy

He has a valid point. I thought his image was already at 0.[/b]
    HE IS INVISIBLE?!?!

NEMANYA

HE IS INVISIBLE?!?![/b]
    any problem??

Hey cutie Senior Member

BAN THIS CUNT PLEASE
    WTF!?!?!?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast