Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

+1 Beijing Olympics

This is a discussion on +1 Beijing Olympics within the Sports forums, part of the General Entertainment category; gotta give it to the chinese they threw a hellofa Olympics.. to bad for the mens volleyball teams head coach ...
Page: 1

alldamdayboy

gotta give it to the chinese they threw a hellofa Olympics..

to bad for the mens volleyball teams head coach and his family.. the only real tragedy to come out of the whole Olympics

the bird nest and the water cube are the coolest buildings i ever seen in my life

as far as the medal count goes.. if u count every medal awarded.. USA walks away with almost double the golds and total medals awarded..

Total Gold
    USA: 125
    China:74

Total Medals
    USA: 315
    Chinese: 186

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

are u retarded? usa only got 10 more medals than china..

alldamdayboy

are u retarded? usa only got 10 more medals than china..[/b]
    Computing gold medals presented to each athlete on teams in men’s and women’s basketball, men’s volleyball, women’s rowing, beach volleyball and relay teams in track and swimming, among others, the U.S. claimed 125 total golds to 74 for China. In total medals awarded, the United States scored 315 to 186 for China.
    http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports/5963934.html

read what i wrote nub.. i said total gold medals and total medals awarded

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Are you nuts? It's not counted by the awarded to each player when there's a team wining a medal, is just gold medals, either for individuals or teams. To beging with, you are getting your info from a biased source... Every fucking chronicle or paper that is from USA is gonna do whatever they can to make USA look the best. Why? Cuz that distracts dumb people from real problems. "Oh look, there's another of our soldiers dying in Iraq, but at least we got tons and tons of medals from those chinese guys! We are awesome!"

This is the count that matters, USA got owned by the chinese.
    China - 51 gold
    USA - 36 gold
    Russia - 23 gold

Silver and Bronze shouldn't be factors to say who won. It doesn't matter if you win by a second, a point or an inch. Winning is winning and losing is losing.

Are you nuts? It's not counted by the awarded to each player when there's a team wining a medal, is just gold medals, either for individuals or teams. To beging with, you are getting your info from a biased source... Every fucking chronicle or paper that is from USA is gonna do whatever they can to make USA look the best. Why? Cuz that distracts dumb people from real problems. "Oh look, there's another of our soldiers dying in Iraq, but at least we got tons and tons of medals from those chinese guys! We are awesome!"

China - 51 gold
    USA - 36 gold
    Russia - 23 gold
    Silver and Bronze shouldn't be factors to say who won. It doesn't matter if you win by a second, a point or an inch. Winning is winning and losing is losing.[/b]
    no gtfo. america got more medals than anyone else so we're the best like usual.

usa>chinks>nazis>peruvians

i'm still cooler than you

alldamdayboy

China - 51 gold
    USA - 36 gold
    Russia - 23 gold
    Silver and Bronze shouldn't be factors to say who won. It doesn't matter if you win by a second, a point or an inch. Winning is winning and losing is losing.[/b]
    no shit captain obvious.. we all know how they count the medals (by event) at the Olympics..
    USA still walks away with most Gold Medals hanging around its athletes necks than ANYONE period

the fact that u want to throw some fucked up tragic iraq war shit into what our American athletes accomplished at the Olympics just shows what a petty childlike view of the world u have..

Dro

Explain to me the "we're the best like usual". Did you won any medals? Unless jerking off other men was a competition, I don't think so. Cum catching ain't one either. But nonetheless, you aren't from USA, you are just a beaner not caught yet.

Funny thing is tho, you are twice as wrong as you actually think.
    1) If you are referring to USA as America, you are wrong, China had more Gold's. And if you actually ponderate the amount of gold, silver and bronze medals (let's say values of 3,2 and 1 accordingly), score would be:
    223 for China
    220 for USA
    139 for Russia

Saying that someone won assuming that a gold medals equals the same as a silver and a bronze is ridiculous.

2) America, as a Continent didn't got the most medals either. USA's 36 + Jamaica's 6 + Brazil's 3 + Cuba's 2 + Argentina's 2 + Panama's 1 = 50 = Less Than China.

Dumb beaner...

no shit captain obvious.. we all know how they count the medals (by event) at the Olympics..

the fact that u want to throw some fucked up tragic iraq war shit into what our American athletes accomplished at the Olympics just shows what a petty childlike view of the world u have..[/b]
    The fact that your main attention on world wide topics is on sports rather than on your fellow citizens dying on far away lands, shows what a 'petty childlike view of the world you have'.

alldamdayboy

The fact that your main attention on world wide topics is on sports rather than on your fellow citizens dying on far away lands, shows what a 'petty childlike view of the world you have'.[/b]
    prove that a fact and youd be right..

ive spent more time protesting the war by years than i have watching these 2 weeks of the Olympics..
    the fact that i can feel anger and despair over the loss of life in iraq (American and Iraqi) and still feel pride and admiration for the Olympic athletes of the USA (shit i was happy for all the athletes that got a chance to compete ALL COUNTRIES) doesnt show pettiness or childishness as far as im concerned..

theres alot of fucked up shit going on this world all times all places if i was to maintain focus solely on all that shit 24/7/365 id prolly of pulled a timothy mcviegh by now h34r:

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Explain to me the "we're the best like usual". Did you won any medals? Unless jerking off other men was a competition, I don't think so. Cum catching ain't one either. But nonetheless, you aren't from USA, you are just a beaner not caught yet.

Funny thing is tho, you are twice as wrong as you actually think.
    1) If you are referring to USA as America, you are wrong, China had more Gold's. And if you actually ponderate the amount of gold, silver and bronze medals (let's say values of 3,2 and 1 accordingly), score would be:
    223 for China
    220 for USA
    139 for Russia

Saying that someone won assuming that a gold medals equals the same as a silver and a bronze is ridiculous.

2) America, as a Continent didn't got the most medals either. USA's 36 + Jamaica's 6 + Brazil's 3 + Cuba's 2 + Argentina's 2 + Panama's 1 = 50 = Less Than China.

Dumb beaner...
    The fact that your main attention on world wide topics is on sports rather than on your fellow citizens dying on far away lands, shows what a 'petty childlike view of the world you have'.[/b]
    Dro just owned both ur asses....

Uzu

dro> all xD

even at his peekay movies :P

Dro

prove that a fact and youd be right..

ive spent more time protesting the war by years than i have watching these 2 weeks of the Olympics..
    the fact that i can feel anger and despair over the loss of life in iraq (American and Iraqi) and still feel pride and admiration for the Olympic athletes of the USA (shit i was happy for all the athletes that got a chance to compete ALL COUNTRIES) doesnt show pettiness or childishness as far as im concerned..

theres alot of fucked up shit going on this world all times all places if i was to maintain focus solely on all that shit 24/7/365 id prolly of pulled a timothy mcviegh by now h34r:[/b]
    Fair enough. But I was just using the reference of the Iraq war to explain why media in USA would report the results of the olympics in order to make the country's achievements look more impressive.

alldamdayboy

i reiterate .. ahem

AMERICAN ATHLETES HAVE MORE GOLD MEDALS HANGING AROUND THEIR NECKS THAN ANY OTHER SINGLE COUNTRY

we all know China won most event gold medals

take every single gold medal chinese olympians have put them on a triple beam weigh em then take all the gold medals from every single athlete that won gold at the Olympics for the USA and weight them..

take that to the bank..

Lol, if the USA can't win legitimately, they'll find some ridiculous backdoor way to convince the people they came out on top.

alldamdayboy

Lol, if the USA can't win legitimately, they'll find some ridiculous backdoor way to convince the people they came out on top.[/b]
    nah.. just shows that America puts more emphasis on team sports and that as a country we have more gold medal athletes..
    nobodies knocking or denying the fact that china has some outstanding individual acrobats and ping pong players.. or that those individuals won more events than USA did.. i was just stating the obvious fact that as a total number of medals awarded USA had the most

Banned

They still have not taken away China's females gold medals.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast