Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

2010 football season

This is a discussion on 2010 football season within the Sports forums, part of the General Entertainment category; Originally Posted by T_rey Its kinda embarrassing being a panthers fan atm, they don't even talk about us with the ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by T_rey View Post
    Its kinda embarrassing being a panthers fan atm, they don't even talk about us with the other 0-2 teams .

Jimmy Clausen come save us! haha, atleast the Saints are still holding it down.

try being a lifelong Browns fan... we give our W's away =/

@Disturbed Ravens D does look nasty. If they keep playing like that...pains me to say this....na i wont, i just cant do it.

any thoughts on NFC? Packers and Saints stand tall, both lost some serious rb's tho..... curious to what Vick's gonna do- i think thats gonna be pretty exciting. maybe Eagles vs Saints NFC title.

That whole division looks kinda crap to me atm. Cowboys sucking, Giants fell hard last week in the manning bowl, and Eagles.. ehh. I don't think vick can make the clutch passes that will be needed, but god dam is he fun to watch

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

Vick looked horrible on Joes vs Pro's, a lot of pressure I guess lol.. It's too early to tell how he's going to do. he's always been entertaining, but never had an accurate arm.

I will be at the Raven's home opener this Sunday vs's the Browns Draven, should be a good game, especially if the Raven's offense continues to play like it has been.

I don't think Vick is a good passer, even back in the Falcons days. To me, Kolb is more stable QB and can be developed into an elite QB, he's 26? I still believe that the Ravens will pick things up in the coming weeks, their defense is play at its best, just the offense is not clicking atm. Packs and Saints look great. ahhhhhhhhhh fvken Farve, I still can't get over that old man.....sulking! "Practice? who need practice!!!" 2 great minds think the same, Farve + Iverson!!!

Monday nights game should be a hell of a game.. Even though the game is in Chicago, I think the Packers will pull it out, but both teams are playing good..

I thought we would see another almost perfect season from the Colts... so far they are playing like crap..

Brett Farve is starting to show his age, but he still has a shot i suppose

DaBears are looking pretty good.. still lack a QB as always..

Damn Patriots!!! Oh well, at least it was a good game..

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

yeah my bears are doing good but there offense...eh that shitty ass cutler cant make a pass to save his life. all we need is a good qb and were set

R.I.P. Markis Senior Member zXFuryXz's Avatar

Eagles.

AHHHHROOOOOOOOOOOO

what u guys think about the helmet to helmet stuff going on?

not being biased here......honestly not. But I think James Harrison needs to leave the NFL. Rick Rielly wrote a good article on ESPN about him some of the things that he's done before just shows u what kinda guy he is on the field.

growing up in Ohio, we started football in like kindergarten, by 3rd grade u were in pads tackling. I always played DB/WR. I was always taught to tackle with your body , wrap your arms and take them down. Not launch headfirst like a missle..... there's no skill in that and its very dangerous to you and the ball handler. I think Harrison should be suspended. I think Merriweather should be suspended as he launched into Jackson headfirst.

I believe there should be fines and suspensions for leading with your helmet. I mean look at Boldin's hit in the endzone a few years ago.. Ray Lewis leads with his shoulder when he smashes someone, and I don't know why people still lead with their helmet.. Athletes are getting bigger, stronger and faster, so new rules like suspensions and bigger fines should be put in place..

On another note, football is football, there is suppose to be big hits, just don't use your helmet..

Banned

sf 49ers like it

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deni View Post
    sf 49ers like it
    Be gone , finally my panthers got a W

manveerj

Giants 1st place :P

Quote Originally Posted by CurLy View Post
    AFC east will be all about QBs. Jets have a great team obviously but it all depends on how sanchez can lead the team. Losing T jones was big too, hopefully shonn greene can keep it goin like he did in the playoffs last year.
    Chad henne on the dolphins is the same situation, and can never count out the pats with tom brady but fuck them!

My division winners, jets is biased but thats my team!

AFC-North

Cincinnati Bengals

AFC-South

Indianapolis Colts

AFC-East

New York Jets

AFC-West

Denver Broncos

NFC-North

Green Bay Packers

NFC-South

Atlanta Falcons

NFC-East

Dallas Cowboys

NFC-West
    San Francisco 49ers
    as of week 8 your prediction is a little off besides colts, jets, packers n falcons. at least u guessed a few right.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast