Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Fuck Barca.

This is a discussion on Fuck Barca. within the Sports forums, part of the General Entertainment category; La Liga pathetic? La Liga was the dominant league for years, only recently has the EPL come to light with ...
Page: 3

cRuX

La Liga pathetic? La Liga was the dominant league for years, only recently has the EPL come to light with all the yanks and Arabs trying to make money of it and making it a joke. La Liga still has top class teams and to say it is pathetic is an lol.

Chelsea have the best defensive record in the league. Their a rock at the back in the first leg and they still got broken down by barcelona on numerous occasions but they failed to finish. Manchester uniteds defence is wobbly, and barcelona will be sure to break it down. Barcelona's defence isn't so great, so I'm expecting a good game with a lot of goals.

3-3 to penalties, vidic to get red carded and Barcelona to win it.[/b]
    You can say that La Liga is certainly way down..maybe not pathetic as he put it..but down for sure. Yes Barce is a great passing team and move SO well off the ball..but with a little bit of physical play they fold like lawn chairs. La Liga is notorious for being quick on the whistle. I think if ManU can come out and play a direct, hard-nosed style that the back 4 of Barce won't be able to handle it. With Power like rooney berbatov and tevez I don't see ManU having a problem out-muscling the spaniards. Should be a great game and I agree with the lots of goals statement. BTW who's your team Josh?

Glad to see that some americans and canadians knows real football :P

You can say that La Liga is certainly way down..maybe not pathetic as he put it..but down for sure. Yes Barce is a great passing team and move SO well off the ball..but with a little bit of physical play they fold like lawn chairs. La Liga is notorious for being quick on the whistle. I think if ManU can come out and play a direct, hard-nosed style that the back 4 of Barce won't be able to handle it. With Power like rooney berbatov and tevez I don't see ManU having a problem out-muscling the spaniards. Should be a great game and I agree with the lots of goals statement. BTW who's your team Josh?[/b]
    Liverpool.

Way down? They were the only other league to get a team in the semi/final and to have 2 in the quarter's apart from the EPL, if anything there the second strongest league under EPL.

You can say that barcelona are weak but against Chelsea they were missing there best/strongest defender Puyol and in no means do I think Pique is weak, their outfield is weak yes, look at the size of Messi, Eto'o, Iniesta, but with the amount of sceptical free kicks given nowadays that's an advantage for them, I mean United's team aren't all exactly physcial. Ronaldo, J.S Park, Rafeal/O'she, Evra etc.

If power was such a huge advantage against Barcelona don't you think Chelsea would of done better with people like Alex, Terry, Drogba, Lampard, Bosingwa etc.

I think United can pull it off, real English football is a kyptonite to barcelona ( not the shit that arsenal plays ) and they will have a hard time if United put on the pressure, yes, but the most dangerous thing about Barcelona is there versatility. You sit back, defend ( United last final, chelsea this semi-final ) there gonna create chance after chance after chance until they finally put one in, if they do that then you are going to attack and that's when Barcelona are strongest, breaking down the oppositions attack and starting quick counters, it's why I love watching them. For instance they were 3-1 up to madrid yet they kept attacking attacking attacking and never sat back to defend like an English team would.

cRuX

Liverpool.

Way down? They were the only other league to get a team in the semi/final and to have 2 in the quarter's apart from the EPL, if anything there the second strongest league under EPL.

You can say that barcelona are weak but against Chelsea they were missing there best/strongest defender Puyol and in no means do I think Pique is weak, their outfield is weak yes, look at the size of Messi, Eto'o, Iniesta, but with the amount of sceptical free kicks given nowadays that's an advantage for them, I mean United's team aren't all exactly physcial. Ronaldo, J.S Park, Rafeal/O'she, Evra etc.

If power was such a huge advantage against Barcelona don't you think Chelsea would of done better with people like Alex, Terry, Drogba, Lampard, Bosingwa etc.

I think United can pull it off, real English football is a kyptonite to barcelona ( not the shit that arsenal plays ) and they will have a hard time if United put on the pressure, yes, but the most dangerous thing about Barcelona is there versatility. You sit back, defend ( United last final, chelsea this semi-final ) there gonna create chance after chance after chance until they finally put one in, if they do that then you are going to attack and that's when Barcelona are strongest, breaking down the oppositions attack and starting quick counters, it's why I love watching them. For instance they were 3-1 up to madrid yet they kept attacking attacking attacking and never sat back to defend like an English team would.[/b]
    There's truth in your statements; however, I was thinking more along the lines that the United players will be much more use to the physical style of play. I know that I hesitate (often unconsciously) when I know that a player is gonna be up my ass or kicking the shit out of me. I just think that United should really exploit the advantage they have being more accustomed to physical play. Btw I think J.S. Park could kick the shit out of anyone on Barce..he's a feisty little korean (probably some dojo master....or can pull a city bus by a rope tied to his dick :lol: ) The only thing is...you can't say that La Liga is the second best solely because they have a team in Champions League Finals. Look at the Bundesliga and Bayern all those years. Bundesliga used to be a very strong league but idk..I don't think either of us will change our opinions :P I personally think La Liga fucking sucks and I really dislike watching most games. I feel like the bottom/mid table teams suck a fat one compared to those of the EPL or Serie A. Another problem is that I'm from America (middle of nowhere on top of that) and I don't get to watch many La Liga games..I have to rely on reviews and streams online. I might not be very educated on La Liga as some of you but idk I just don't like it :P I think it's very boring to watch. Lots of goals aren't boring, but the pace of the game is so different to me and you bet I love to watch people get the shit kicked out of them or get steamrolled..La Liga doesn't do that for me. POMPY POMPY POMPY h34r:

Edit : As to your statement about how come Chelsea didn't overpower Barce I think if you watch some highlights you'll see on lots of occasions Drogba outmuscled 2-3 defenders at a time. He's still a douche in my book though..same with Emmanuel Eboue

Glad to see that some americans and canadians knows real football :P[/b]
    just another fucking retarded stereotype...

just another fucking retarded stereotype...[/b]
    You make it so easy for us

cRuX

You make it so easy to us[/b]
    For us.. Learn english douchebag.

You make it so easy us to make fun of your english as well.

There's truth in your statements; however, I was thinking more along the lines that the United players will be much more use to the physical style of play. I know that I hesitate (often unconsciously) when I know that a player is gonna be up my ass or kicking the shit out of me. I just think that United should really exploit the advantage they have being more accustomed to physical play. Btw I think J.S. Park could kick the shit out of anyone on Barce..he's a feisty little korean (probably some dojo master....or can pull a city bus by a rope tied to his dick :lol: ) The only thing is...you can't say that La Liga is the second best solely because they have a team in Champions League Finals. Look at the Bundesliga and Bayern all those years. Bundesliga used to be a very strong league but idk..I don't think either of us will change our opinions :P I personally think La Liga fucking sucks and I really dislike watching most games. I feel like the bottom/mid table teams suck a fat one compared to those of the EPL or Serie A. Another problem is that I'm from America (middle of nowhere on top of that) and I don't get to watch many La Liga games..I have to rely on reviews and streams online. I might not be very educated on La Liga as some of you but idk I just don't like it :P I think it's very boring to watch. Lots of goals aren't boring, but the pace of the game is so different to me and you bet I love to watch people get the shit kicked out of them or get steamrolled..La Liga doesn't do that for me. POMPY POMPY POMPY h34r:
    Edit : As to your statement about how come Chelsea didn't overpower Barce I think if you watch some highlights you'll see on lots of occasions Drogba outmuscled 2-3 defenders at a time. He's still a douche in my book though..same with Emmanuel Eboue[/b]
    Serie A is a joke.
    Not entertaining to watch =/= shit league. :P For instance Bundesliga is a good league to follow, unlike all the others they don't have a clear winner, 4th place is 2 points behind 1st, 6th place is 5 points behind 1st so a lot of the matches mean something. But even so, it's a shit league, bayern munich will be the only team to actually challenge the champions league past the last 16, but the Germans will rule the UEFA cup was all the teams that go in it are just a point or two away from champions league. It's like when Liverpool finished 5th in the league so they got into UEFA cup, dominated it and won it.

I do agree, EPL mid-table/relegation teams > La Liga/Series A/Bundesliga.
    Anyone watch the Newcastle - Middlesbrough match? Relegation football at it's finest. :lol:

For us.. Learn english douchebag.

You make it so easy us to make fun of your english as well.[/b]
    Oh noes! I made a silly mistake posting reply in the middle of the night.
    We don't speak english in Finland oke?

...fatty american douchebag

Oh noes! I made a silly mistake posting reply in the middle of the night.
    We don't speak english in Finland oke?

...fatty american douchebag[/b]
    It would actually be "posting a reply"

Sorry, just had to.

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

shut up josh newcastle pwnzors you all.

TOON-ARMY

It would actually be "posting a reply"

Sorry, just had to. [/b]
    h34r: :lol:

shut up josh newcastle pwnzors you all.
    TOON-ARMY[/b]
    lol. Newcastle? 5-1?

All though at least they put up a good performance against borough, was a fun match to watch, I'm hoping Newcastle will stay and up and Borough will go down.

CriTicaLL

its was a lucky game for barcelona but chelsea would lose against Man u
    I <3 Barce time to get championsship to their home 8) 8) 8)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123