Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

MVP: Lebron James

This is a discussion on MVP: Lebron James within the Sports forums, part of the General Entertainment category; Besides I believe the finals MVP means more than anything to a NBA star.. I believe if you could ask ...
Page: 3

Hybrid View

abdeucethree

Besides I believe the finals MVP means more than anything to a NBA star.. I believe if you could ask MJ what he thinks his best achievements are, his 5 regular season MVP's or his 6 finals MVP's, he would choose the finals... Kobe and LBJ in the finals would be nice, I just hate seeing the Laker's there, unless they are losing or when they had Shaq..[/b]
    looks like you're gonna keep hating them
    LA probably just ended the series after their win tonight
    imo the rockets were lucky to face a rusty lakers team to take game one
    i think it will be lakers in 5, and lakers in 4 against the nuggets next round.

PS. looks like the magic learned their lesson in game 2, celtics will be done in 5

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

I just hope if the Lakers do make it to the finals & they choke horribly like they did last year.. Don't worry Scalabrine will lead Boston to the promise land!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

abdeucethree

better hope perkins doesnt get suspended for that elbow or its gonna be a guaranteed 3-1 deficit ^^
    mikki moore on dwight? lol

Nice seeing the Lakers lose even though Houston didn't have Yao.. Don't think they can pull the series off, but hopefully they will push LA.. Damn good game between Celts and Magic too.....

abdeucethree

idk, lakers playing like shit right now
    i wouldnt be suprised if it went 7
    lakers probably would have won if brooks didnt have that monster game

i didnt watch the magic game :/

Man that Magic game was good, you should have seen it.. Can't believe Big Baby stepped up and hit that shot..

simple182

Lebron James deserve this MVP no doubt about that
    But Billups, kobe, and dwight deserve it more then Wade.

anyways.

Lakers just shtted on Rockets today

How do you figure they deserved it more then Wade? If by their teams record then yes, but there's no other way I see them deserving it more than Wade..

simple182

How do you figure they deserved it more then Wade? If by their teams record then yes, but there's no other way I see them deserving it more than Wade..[/b]
    Wade numbers and wade this season are NO WHERE NEAR Kobe's 05-06 season.
    Kobe put up better numbers.. 35ppg 5 rebs 5 assist i believe
    Kobe had a better record with 45 wins..
    And Kobe had a 10x worst supporting cast..
    Wade got to play with:
    Jermaine oneal,Jamario Moon, Michael Beasley, Shawn Marion. I mean seriously he got to play with 1 superstar center and Shawn Marion who was a superstar playing with Nash, but got worse playing with wade.
    Kobe got to play with: Kwame Brown(Worst C in NBA, maybe worst player, he was starter), Luke Walton(starter), New Lamar Odom(Inconsistent), Smush Parker(Where is he now? playing street basketball, trying to get into a team). yet he still got them to play off and 45 wins. Not even 1 veteran, not even 1 all star, not even 1 near all star.

yet who won 05-06 MVP? Steve Nash..
    So you telling me Wade deserves this over Lebron and Kobe? who lead there teams to 65+ wins and are going to be in the top 10 best players of all times list?

abdeucethree

i agree with billups over wade for sure
    as well as the other two

imagine how bad the nuggets would be without billups, he definately made them into a serious contender in the west

Imagine them without Billups? Did you see what happened to the Heat without Wade last year lol.. The Nuggets would have still finished above 500 without Billups, easily.. The Nuggets finished 18 games over 500 last year without Billups and the Heat won a total of 15 games without Wade lol.. Kobe def didn't deserve it over Wade, Howard maybe had a shot, but not Kobe.. Its all based on records, if Heat had the best record we wouldn't even be talking about Kobe or Howard, it would be only Lebron and Wade with Wade most likely winning it.. Even if you don't like Wade, I don't see the logic in your MVP thinking.. Wade had a great year statistically, probably only second to LBJ or about even.. He turned his team around from 15 wins to the play-offs, hmmmmmm...

abdeucethree

dont forget, thats in a weak eastern conference
    and i bet you wade and the heat will have a worse record next season

and, kobe avg 2-3 less minute pergame and still put up his numbers, even alongside pau gasol
    wade and james are thier teams only source of offense
    when kobe was the lakers only source of offense, what did he do in 05-06? oh idk, he just avg a measly 35+ ppg lol oh and they had 47 wins, in a western conference that was dominant over the east
    so just let me know when wade reaches 35points a game for a season and takes a #2 seed to 7 games in the playoffs.

abdeucethree

oh and kobe makes his teammates great
    lamar odom? he was average before coming to the lakers
    pau gasol? sure, he was pretty good at memphis, but he became an all star in LA
    andrew bynum? he would be like kwame brown if kobe hadnt called him out and pushed him to be a good center [also has all star potential now]

oh and heres a curveball, who helped lebron on his defense and jumper during the olympics?
    i think his name was something like kobe bryant

ill agree, lebron turned mo williams into an all star

but who exactly has wade made better?
    MVP isnt about stats dude lol, its about making your team great

and yes i agree the nuggets were good, but they got swept last year with iverson, now they are considered an elite team with billups prolly #3 behind La and CLE
    no way in hell the magic are a top 5 seed in the east without howard

the heat remind me of the dolphins, they were terrible, and they passed everyones expectations this last year going 11-5, but now teams will worry about playing them and probably go back to being a 6-10 or a 4-12 team. no one brings thier A game when they play the heat, but think about LA or CLE, everyone wants to knock them off

lol only person Kobe has been physical with in his life is that bitch he choked.. Artest would fuck his pansy ass up!! Shaq's it training mma, does that make him a bad mofo? Shaq is one of my favs though, hopefully the training pays off and he plays even better than this year..

P.S.
    KOBE IS A WHINY LIL BITCHHHHHHHHHH............

abdeucethree

you're just a hater thats all

did you watch kobe doin work?
    shit was tight
    just reinforced the fact that he is one of the smartest players in the league, if not THE smartest

whos your fav player btw?

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast