Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Real Madrid for next season?

This is a discussion on Real Madrid for next season? within the Sports forums, part of the General Entertainment category; How do you guys think they are going to be?They have Kaka + Ronaldo...Two of the best midfielders.Real Madrid also ...
Page: 1

How do you guys think they are going to be?They have Kaka + Ronaldo...Two of the best midfielders.Real Madrid also has one of the best goalkeepers in the world,if not the best,Casillas.What are your opinions?What will they win,and do they have a chance?Im saying they will be better than Barcelona and I think they will win the UEFA Champions League...Can't wait...

Fucking cock suckers. I reckon by the end of the transfer market they will of made two more big purchases. Villa and Ribery or someone like Benzema. They will then fail with their manager Ramos, loose league and not even get into semi's of UCL.

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

i dont think ribery gonna change his club this season. bayern needs him badly and there is no other player they could get instat of him. robben and sneijder dont want to leave real right now.
    well last time real bought every great player they could was succesfull. i think english clubs will stay best in europe and real will fail next season badly.
    means they might win spanish championship/cup but nothin else.

Arthurios

Bayern could get Arda from Galatasaray but he said he will stay 1 more year, but Real Madrid is always like this, they buy a lot but they are not a team. So depends on the coach if he will do a good job or not

Man U is getting Ribery!

real is buying some good quality players but if they cant work as a team they wont win a shit

depends on the coach also

but on paper they have a damn good team

Real have a lot of good players but they don't have a team ... last season they suck as team even with a lot of good players ..

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

Man U MIGHT Ribery![/b]
    as you can see man u might get ribery and like 4 other players one of`em is benzima and YAYA Toure - so honestly this gonna suck for bayern since im one of the long -term fans and yes we getting some new players also which is awesome
    as for Real they always get the best players in the world but never had any chance of getting the champions so it depens on the coach as most of you`ll said !! - i hope they suck Ronaldo came to real cuz he think he gonna do some dmg to barca but i still think barca wll play better than real cuz they proved they can play better than any team - how ever we`ll see !!

they will not win. They have a alot of good players, but they wont gel together as one unit. and besides, sergio ramos slept with ronaldos girlfriend.. so i doubt they will like eachother :P barca will win the liga bbva again and united will win the champs league. hands down. :P

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

barca creating a team , real buying a team and hoping for the best

93 mil for an football player is pretty damn much lol :lol:

TiTi

They will suck again.. they are trying to win everthing with spending crazy money and we won treble without spending crazy money..

Puta Madrid

Visca el Barca.

Let's not forget the times when they had the "allstar team" and still managed somehow to lose against 15x times cheaper Galatasaray Istanbul^^.

ya, Puta Madrid.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Real Madrid will need at least 2 seasons to gel. Also buying that many expensive players will cause problems with big ass egos.

I was never a lover of Ranaldo even when he played for us at United but my god I fucking hate the slimy ungreatfull little shit even more.

Barcalona still have a brilliant side and they now played together for a few seasons so I think they will pip real this season.

Money doesnt buy titles. Every great team has had a fair amount of players who have been in that same team for years. Even the last winner Real Madrid had a bunch of them (Casillas, Hierro, Slagado, Helguera, Raul, etc). We will see how well this new Real Madrid does, i am 100% sure they will win something. But i dont think they will be as good as last years Barcelona.

We will have to wait and see but after that last 6-2 and with the final of the champions league being plaid at Santiago Bernabeu this upcoming seaon will be amazing. Being a Barcelona fan myself, i dont expect them to win everything again but i hope they can proove that you cant buy team work and dedication, those are things that you need in order to win big and they are also things that you gain with time and friendship between your players, coaching staff, fans, etc.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast