Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Fuck Barca.

This is a discussion on Fuck Barca. within the Sports forums, part of the General Entertainment category; They did NOTHING in the entire fucking game and had luck in 93'. Fucking ref robbed Chelsea's final game. Fuck ...
Page: 1

They did NOTHING in the entire fucking game and had luck in 93'.

Fucking ref robbed Chelsea's final game.

Fuck Barcelona.

They did NOTHING in the entire fucking game and had luck in 93'.

Fucking ref robbed Chelsea's final game.
    Fuck Barcelona.[/b]
    haha i lold
    thats why i love football :lol:

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

Barcelona using cheats

similiar goal to chelsey both beautiful goals

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

BARCA WON? :mellow:

BARCA WON? :mellow:[/b]
    1:1 guest
    (0:0 home)

Referee (sp?) didn't give 1 foul penalty (Anelka), 2 Hand penalty (Pique and .. someone else)

well that hand goes under discussion
    and about anelka he is fck good actor he eliminated one of barca player and didnt have luck 2nd time

i agree that skinhead referee is fckn sucks
    polish comentator comment in studio "skinhead referee's shouldnt be able to judge" :lol:

ManU for teh win they will be 1st in history who will defend trophy ^_^

Yup, ManU : Barcelona will show why C.Ronaldo became World's best football player and not Messi!

Olympus

Referee did a really bad job but it's kinda Chelsea fault not to "finish" the game when they could. Drogba managed to fail again lol.

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

zuhaha forza barca :lol:

Indeed, I think chelsea were the better team and deserved to win, today showed that barca can't compete with top english teams, the only reason they walked away with the result is simply because chelsea failed to finish the game off, while the ref waved off countless penalty appeals (2 of which were quite obvious penalties).

There is speculation that UEFA played a part in this game, by trying to eliminate chelsea so that it wouldn't be a repeat of last years final with two english clubs. Either way, I hope the ref gets what he deserves. Also barca vs chelsea showed that messi really can't perform against a big team, like people said he would..lets remember that he is playing in la liga, and we all know that teams in la liga are weak, i think Messi would get killed in the EPL.

Now we will see if barcalona can pull off another lucky win by facing manchester united. Personally i think the game will be great (C. Ronaldo vs Messi) we will see which player shines in the big game. I think it will really decide who is "the better player" once and for all.

Did you really think that UEFA would allow another premiership final? Barca are overrated and their defense is worse than mid-table premiership sides. Alves is possibly the worst player I have ever seen in a champs league semi. I think united will rape them in the final unless UEFA appoint another ref from some shit obscure league, with a "gift" from Platini.

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

I can't wait to see that match.

zabjaka

barca didnt deserve to win after what anelka did.. taht was just asshole acting.

barca didnt deserve to win after what anelka did.. taht was just asshole acting.[/b]
    Barca didn't deserve to win, they could do nothing against the defence of a english team when they had the majority of ball posession. Also Barca didnt make any attempt to make an appeal to UEFA about the red card on Abidal, simply because there was contact, be it little it still made anelka off balance it denied him of a goal scoring opportuniy. Either way Barca fans shouldnt get too happy, if they play the same way they did against chelsea when they play manchester united, they will stand little to no chance. Manchester United have equally impressive defence as chelsea and a much stronger attack.

It should be an easy win for ManU unless platini has something else to say.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast