Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Code Geass

This is a discussion on Code Geass within the Anime and Manga forums, part of the General Entertainment category; samurai deeper kyo is quite oldschool :lol: the anime was finished in 2001 i think. anyway, i just started watching ...
Page: 6

samurai deeper kyo is quite oldschool :lol: the anime was finished in 2001 i think.

anyway, i just started watching the second season of code geass. i like the story but the animation is just weird, i hate it when they draw people way to skinny and with those way to long arms and legs.[/b]
    You should check out the XXXholic or w/e it is, Holy shti I was watching it and just exited after seeing the bodys xD

samurai deeper kyo is quite oldschool :lol: the anime was finished in 2001 i think.

anyway, i just started watching the second season of code geass. i like the story but the animation is just weird, i hate it when they draw people way to skinny and with those way to long arms and legs.[/b]
    lmao its like bleach style long skinny characters

all hail lelouche. all hail lelouche.

evilwevel

did something weird happen ? i've only watched until episode 18 :unsure:

Banned

all hail lelouche. all hail lelouche.[/b]

xD

i wonder if they r gonna have a 3rd season for code geass

Fxcence

what lies.. i was correct this anime had too much unsolved crap that its now taking the most dumb shortcut.. and epi 22~23 is gonna blow you mind... in a very Fcuked up way .. .trust me -_-

xD

i wonder if they r gonna have a 3rd season for code geass [/b]
    they wont.

right after code geass ends, gundam 00 2nd season gonna start... so i doubt it.

code geass was like a substitute anime which was originally supposed to just fill in the time slot for gundam, but turned out ot be a big success O.o

:X Their will be though, Akutee - Don't forget what his brother said right after he took over the spot of emperor.

Their most likely will be a third season.

Banned

they wont.

right after code geass ends, gundam 00 2nd season gonna start... so i doubt it.
    code geass was like a substitute anime which was originally supposed to just fill in the time slot for gundam, but turned out ot be a big success O.o[/b]

:X Their will be though, Akutee - Don't forget what his brother said right after he took over the spot of emperor.
    Their most likely will be a third season.[/b]

yea i think they just might start a third season since code geass = big success
    btw wuts up with lelouch's mom poping out at the end nd dying right away along with the emperor... zz? or u think they'll be back later O_O

CG may turn into like what black lagoon is D: it did 2 seasons and everyone pretty much thought it was over w/ but recently they announced a 3rd season... proving fan base of an anime can go a long way same also happened w/ starship troopers *CGI cartoon* they added 4 episodes as a final farewell for the fans

Banned

CG may turn into like what black lagoon is D: it did 2 seasons and everyone pretty much thought it was over w/ but recently they announced a 3rd season... proving fan base of an anime can go a long way same also happened w/ starship troopers *CGI cartoon* they added 4 episodes as a final farewell for the fans[/b]

i can&#39;t wait for black lagoon 3rd season xD <3 Revy

i can&#39;t wait for black lagoon 3rd season xD <3 Revy [/b]
    omg dingdong banned?

Just watched episode 22 and it was awesome!!! I feel like the last episodes are going to give one hell of an ending!! :lol:
    [spoiler]Lelouch controlling Britannia. Britannia wanting to join the UFN, but "betray" the UFN. Nunnaly returning as an enemy of Lelouch and Suzaku....[/spoiler] I can&#39;t wait to see the last 3 episodes!! :P

evilwevel

read the spoiler and spoiled everything

ah well, i&#39;ll still enjoy the episodes (i hope)

omg dingdong banned?[/b]
    yeah.

we lost an active member here :P but he was a well known scammer on his previous ko4life acc which also was banned. go to cheaters secftion and theres a huge topic about him.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast