Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Gundam 00

This is a discussion on Gundam 00 within the Anime and Manga forums, part of the General Entertainment category; ITS BACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! season 2 episode 1 is out i compeltely forgot abuot it but then it just hit me that ...
Page: 1

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

ITS BACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

season 2 episode 1 is out

i compeltely forgot abuot it but then it just hit me that it was coming back in october and what ya know first episode came out oct 5th

Nice, I'm gonna download and watch it, when I get home

episode 2 was pimping gundam 00 is a beast

bleh... tell me how the story goes. If its relaly good then ill consider returning back to watching 00.... i was somewaht disappointed with 1st season =P

tnx!

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

<---- biggest gundam fannnn

[spoiler]episode 2 ended w/ setsuna using gundam 0 and exia&#39;s GN drivers harnessing the power of x2 GN drivers which is a new model that not many know about it seems [/spoiler]

@ akutee i think its well worth it personally but i hate watching a first season of something and not finishing it off.. so eh :P up to you

<---- biggest gundam fannnn[/b]
    same, but the thing is, ive started liking gundam less and less... especially the new ones that come out. Seed, destiny, and first season of 00 was such a major disappointment to me. Im more of a fan of the older gundam series where the stories were actually original... unlike seed (which is like 75% same plotline as gundam zeta)

Until now, the first two episodes are really good... I like Gundam 00 and I liked SEED too, but I haven&#39;t watched the older ones before, so I can&#39;t really say they&#39;re better, but I can say, that it&#39;s really heard comming up with new story-lines for each of the gundam series, so I can understand why they take elements from the other series... There must be something the older ones share too?

Until now, the first two episodes are really good... I like Gundam 00 and I liked SEED too, but I haven&#39;t watched the older ones before, so I can&#39;t really say they&#39;re better, but I can say, that it&#39;s really heard comming up with new story-lines for each of the gundam series, so I can understand why they take elements from the other series... There must be something the older ones share too?[/b]
    well yes i understand they ahfta share some common themes, but lemme tell you whats exactly the same between the whole "seed+destiny" and "zeta"

similarities:

-both start off same story, a boy who isnt involved in war, doesnt want to be involved in the war, ends up getting involved alogn with a girl...
    -both stories involve having gundams stolen by the opposing nation
    -both stories have something that is like "the druggie powered ppl (i forgot the name)" in zeta, it was a chick called murasame (kinda like stella in destiny, with shinn in love with her) but in zeta, it was kamille in love with her. And she ended up dying =P
    -they both have the "genesis" except its called colony laser in zeta.
    -the colony laser ends up starting the final battle, and they fight to defeat it. (same as seed)
    -Both have a golden gundam =D (akatsuki and the hyaku shiki)
    -Seed ends up with mwu la flaga "dying" and zeta ends up with quattro dying (both piloted the "golden gundam", although mwu piloted it in destiny and not seed)
    -in destiny, mwu /neo was a badguy then becomes a goodguy. in zeta, aznable/quattro was a badguy in original gundam series, and then became a bad guy. In both cases, when they are "bad guys" they both wear the same mask looking thingy around their eyes..

-ill think of more later.

but as u can see, its actually very similar in a lot of the big plot thingies =P

i thought seed was bit different from the rest of the gundam series for me atleast but i still liked it.

if some1 can name all the different gundam series it would be helpful cuz theres one series i havent watched yet and cant figure out which one

btw loved one of the ending songs in seed/destiny cant figure out which one been such a long time :/

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Kinda late on this....but what channel does it come on? I wanna watch more gundam

Strike

i thought seed was bit different from the rest of the gundam series for me atleast but i still liked it.
    if some1 can name all the different gundam series it would be helpful cuz theres one series i havent watched yet and cant figure out which one[/b]
    Here ya go :lol: :

-Mobile Suit Gundam
    -8th MS Team
    -Mobile Suit Gundam 0080
    -Mobile Suit Gundam 0083
    -Zeta Gundam
    -ZZ Gundam
    -Char&#39;s Counterattack
    -Gundam F91
    -Victory Gundam (last one from universal century saga i.e. original gundam and also known as V Gundam)
    -G Gundam
    -After War Gundam X
    -Gundam Wing
    -Turn A Gundam
    -Gundam Seed
    -Gundam Seed Destiny
    -Gundam 00

These are the major ones i can think of off the top of my head as there are also about 30 side story series available only in Japan. I also tried to put them in order as they came out starting from the oldest and going to the most recent so I may have missed one or two in the process.

@Akutee: Oh, you&#39;re right.... but, I still liked SEED (no destiny, haven&#39;t watched it yet) and 00... probably because I haven&#39;t watched the older ones... I would like to watch Gundam Wing, but I haven&#39;t found a place where you could download it, in other than those RealPlayer format (rmvb and those)...

Here ya go :lol: :

-Mobile Suit Gundam
    -8th MS Team
    -Mobile Suit Gundam 0080
    -Mobile Suit Gundam 0083
    -Zeta Gundam
    -ZZ Gundam
    -Char&#39;s Counterattack
    -Gundam F91
    -Victory Gundam (last one from universal century saga i.e. original gundam and also known as V Gundam)
    -G Gundam
    -After War Gundam X
    -Gundam Wing
    -Turn A Gundam
    -Gundam Seed
    -Gundam Seed Destiny
    -Gundam 00

These are the major ones i can think of off the top of my head as there are also about 30 side story series available only in Japan. I also tried to put them in order as they came out starting from the oldest and going to the most recent so I may have missed one or two in the process.[/b]
    damn havent watched 3 of them

Ok, I&#39;ve just watched episode 3 of season 2 and I must say that, in my opinion, it&#39;s a lot better than the first season... :lol:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast