Page 130 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132133134 ... LastLast
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 2031

Naruto Manga Series

This is a discussion on Naruto Manga Series within the Anime and Manga forums, part of the General Entertainment category; Originally Posted by Wolverine82 just catching up with Naruto chapters and my question is: So no one in the Leaf ...
Page: 130

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine82 View Post
    just catching up with Naruto chapters and my question is: So no one in the Leaf beside the 3rd Hokage know that naruto is the 4th's son?
    The elders would. So does Kakashi and Jaraiya and Tsunade and many many many others. No ones allowed to talk about it though, though Jaraiya and Tsunade often talked about it among themselves from what we saw before Jaraiya left to go fight Pain.

I stop watching/reading naruto for over a year since Jiraiya meets Pain and start picking up the story again recently. Didn't read the arc where Jiraiya died but isn't it Naruto lost its humor/funny joke since the time skip? The story was somewhat fun back then when naruto making stupid jutsu and joke then since Jiraiya died, everything went down hill? The story is deadly serious and more focus on the love-love/family-tie/relationship now rather than the adventure?

The reason i stopped reading Naruto is that I can't get over the fact after 3 years training with Jiraiya, Naruto didn't learn any new techniques beside that sharingan, just sooooo dissapointed that I gave up. Learning Sage Mode is somewhat cool but he still didn't invent or learn any new jutsu or special attack, all the same since the beginning: Shadow Clone + Sharingan.

I stop watching/reading naruto for over a year since Jiraiya meets Pain and start picking up the story again recently. Didn't read the arc where Jiraiya died but isn't it Naruto lost its humor/funny joke since the time skip? The story was somewhat fun back then when naruto making stupid jutsu and joke then since Jiraiya died, everything went down hill? The story is deadly serious and more focus on the love-love/family-tie/relationship now rather than the adventure?

The reason i stopped reading Naruto is that I can't get over the fact after 3 years training with Jiraiya, Naruto didn't learn any new techniques beside that sharingan, just sooooo dissapointed that I gave up. Learning Sage Mode is somewhat cool but he still didn't invent or learn any new jutsu or special attack, all the same since the beginning: Shadow Clone + Sharingan.
    Sharingan? you mean Rasengan? :P

he learned a lot and he grew up, that's why he doesn't do that many jokes anymore.

but, yea during his training he focused on Rasengan

Kage Bunshin no Jutsu
    Tajū Kage Bunshin no Jutsu
    Kuchiyose no Jutsu
    Uzumaki Naruto Rendan
    Uzumaki Naruto Nisen Rendan
    Uzumaki Naruto Yonsen Rendan
    Rasengan
    Rasen Rengan
    Kyūbi Rasengan
    Ōdama Rasengan
    Chō Ōdama Rasengan
    Fūton: Rasengan
    Fūton: Rasenshuriken
    Naruto Ninpocho: Shihohappo Shuriken
    Kage Shuriken no Jutsu
    Sennen Goroshi
    Bunshin Taiatari
    Oiroke no Jutsu
    Hārem no Jutsu
    Kai
    Gufū Suika no Jutsuo Jutsu

now check which he knew and which he didn't xD

He only learned Odoma rasengan from the 3 years of training, and ofc hes str, stamina got a lil better but thats it, compared to Sasuke he didnt learn a thing.

My bad, it is Rasengan!!! The story is a lot interesting when they enter the Exam with a team-style at the beginning of the story. It is fascinating with the introduction of new characters, fighting style, and all new techniques. Now it is so slow and mostly the same Jutsu. May be just me, but I expected he learned a lot from 3 yrs training with Jiraiya and developed some new technique or fighting style but then after seeing a little fighting with Kakashi to get the bell and the first big fight against Akatsuki member (the clay guy) kind of disappointed me. The recent development with the Madara Uchiha is confusing to me.

At this rate I could see the possibility of Sasuke joining Naruto to fight Madara and may be 1 of them will die in the end of the story.

Now, i just want to see how Naruto's new power will measure up to other big boys. Another question, so Akatsuki group already extracted the Tails Beasts from the 1-7 tails and they have that power? Madara has that power?

With the 4 weeks break from One Piece, I am catching up with Naruto and hope after 2yrs training in OP, characters in OP will have a lot of changes than what they were, unlike Naruto.

Goda is alot better writer than Kishi so I think there will be some new and cool stuff, gonna be alot of flashbacks after those 2 years I bet. Wardrobe change isnt that important realy, as long they will have some awesome powers.

My bad, it is Rasengan!!! The story is a lot interesting when they enter the Exam with a team-style at the beginning of the story. It is fascinating with the introduction of new characters, fighting style, and all new techniques. Now it is so slow and mostly the same Jutsu. May be just me, but I expected he learned a lot from 3 yrs training with Jiraiya and developed some new technique or fighting style but then after seeing a little fighting with Kakashi to get the bell and the first big fight against Akatsuki member (the clay guy) kind of disappointed me. The recent development with the Madara Uchiha is confusing to me.

At this rate I could see the possibility of Sasuke joining Naruto to fight Madara and may be 1 of them will die in the end of the story.

Now, i just want to see how Naruto's new power will measure up to other big boys. Another question, so Akatsuki group already extracted the Tails Beasts from the 1-7 tails and they have that power? Madara has that power?

With the 4 weeks break from One Piece, I am catching up with Naruto and hope after 2yrs training in OP, characters in OP will have a lot of changes than what they were, unlike Naruto.
    they keep the power inside that statue or whatever it is... they need all 9, to make the ten-tails beast.

And as for his new power, he beat Pain all alone and now he's even controlling Nine Tail's chakra... he'll be fine :P

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Technically Naruto spent a lot of time training with Jaraiya to use Kyuubi chakra, and what does he now have control over? Kyuubi chakra! Jaraiya was training him for this day, the day he'd be able to use the gift his father gave him. I wouldn't be surprised if we started seeing a lot of newer stuff out of Naruto that involves Kyuubi chakra.

Also Naruto got a lot better at taijutsu and genjutsu resistance while he was gone, even Itachi was impressed by how well Naruto's genjutsu defense was... but Itachi is Itachi, and it's like impossible to beat him in anything genjutsu related.

new chapter, yay :P

edit: nvm it's lame -.-
    Last edited by cizia; 09-23-2010 at 04:49 AM.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by cizia View Post
    new chapter, yay :P

edit: nvm it's lame -.-
    +1
    Boring chapter, but Madara looks better now!

btw, didnt Madara say he will use those Tailed beast to start a war? I'm sure he can summon them 1 by 1.

Quote Originally Posted by CroNe View Post
    +1
    Boring chapter, but Madara looks better now!

btw, didnt Madara say he will use those Tailed beast to start a war? I'm sure he can summon them 1 by 1.
    didn't he say he was going to make a Ten Tails from their chakra? And then he'd start the war?

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

my question how in the fuck did madara give rinnegan to nagato and how the hell did he get it back?

tobi is aizen

Quote Originally Posted by gimmecookiesnao View Post
    my question how in the fuck did madara give rinnegan to nagato and how the hell did he get it back?
    same way Rin gave Sharingan to Kakashi?

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

so... madara found baby nagato and gave him rinnegan? dont think so