Page 131 of 133 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133 LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 2031

Naruto Manga Series

This is a discussion on Naruto Manga Series within the Anime and Manga forums, part of the General Entertainment category; Originally Posted by CroNe you guyz still reading the manga? or forum died? <-- Stil reading, don't know about the ...
Page: 131

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by CroNe View Post
    you guyz still reading the manga?
    or forum died?
    <-- Stil reading, don't know about the others... forum died, in my opinion - way too low activity, though I'm still checking ...

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by RavouS View Post
    <-- Stil reading, don't know about the others... forum died, in my opinion - way too low activity, though I'm still checking ...
    I check this topic every week after i read the new manga chapter.
    But no1 posting these days.

This last chapter really got me shocked!! It left me with million other ppl a question.. Who's that masked guy?
    It cannot be obito :s

Probably Rikudo Sage. I definitely think Kabuto would revive the sage of the six paths. That would be crazy.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

I still think/hope it's Sasuke's dad. It honestly wouldn't surprise me if Madara and Sasuke's family were all related. Either in a direct line as Madara=great grandfather, then someone, then Sasuke's dad, then Sasuke/Itachi. It would explain why Sasuke/Itachi are both so gifted with the Sharingan and in general as shinobi and it would also explain why Tobi chose Itachi.

We know the Uchiha were given the police force role as a way to keep an eye on them and give them some fake power, so Sasuke's family being related to Madara and his dad being the police captain and more of less head of the uchiha would somewhat make sense. Why not make the one you want to keep most of an eye on the one in charge?

As for "WE SAW HIM DIE!" Tobi has the MS, so did Itachi at the time Sasuke saw them "die". Sasuke didn't even have his Sharingan at the time. It's very possible that whole death scene was a sharingan genjutsu reinforced with a MS tsuchi genjutsu.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by camaz0tz View Post
    I still think/hope it's Sasuke's dad. It honestly wouldn't surprise me if Madara and Sasuke's family were all related. Either in a direct line as Madara=great grandfather, then someone, then Sasuke's dad, then Sasuke/Itachi. It would explain why Sasuke/Itachi are both so gifted with the Sharingan and in general as shinobi and it would also explain why Tobi chose Itachi.

We know the Uchiha were given the police force role as a way to keep an eye on them and give them some fake power, so Sasuke's family being related to Madara and his dad being the police captain and more of less head of the uchiha would somewhat make sense. Why not make the one you want to keep most of an eye on the one in charge?

As for "WE SAW HIM DIE!" Tobi has the MS, so did Itachi at the time Sasuke saw them "die". Sasuke didn't even have his Sharingan at the time. It's very possible that whole death scene was a sharingan genjutsu reinforced with a MS tsuchi genjutsu.
    My guess is its Madara's brother.. He's is using litterly every1, Akatsuki, Sasuke even kabuto to start this war and lure out Madara.
    Madara stole his brother's eyes to get Ethernal Sharingan and left him to die..
    Now He (Tobi) is out for revenge!! Madara and his brother always trained together and shared a common goal.. to become the strongest shinobi in the world! Except Madara for evil and his brother for good.
    Now tobi always knew Madara was planning on taking over the world. Even after his " death " he would return and finish his goal as we see in the mangas right now.

Maybe Tobi is planning on stoping Madara and claim his eyes back.
    Nagato had the ability to ress ppl. He used it after he invaded Konoha. Tobi will prolly use the same technique to ress those who died in the war.

You really think Madara can be controlled? noway not even Kabuto who ressurected him can control him!!

Madara however is stronger than Tobi atm. so Naruto and Tobi will have to work together to stop Madara. We thought Itachi was evil.. but he wasnt! So i think its same with Tobi, but for other reasons.

Naruto will lose his 9tails to Madara, i'm sure of that!!

Anyway.. all theories!! Tobi can be any1.. he could be Sasuke's son comming back from the future trying to stop Naruto / konoha from killing Sasuke

Now that Madara is in the mangas, things really got interesting! i really enjoy reading Naruto manga!!!!

PS: 6am in the morning here, so dont mnd my english!! i can't think straight atm

this is getting intresting...

whats better to read manga or just wait for it to come on tv?

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Casper1986 View Post
    whats better to read manga or just wait for it to come on tv?
    read it ofc !!

PoPdaGloCK

My advice to you is: read it first, cause you will have to wait some time before new eps will come out. Then, if you want to chill a bit, you can watch the eps while enjoying a cup of tea or whatever you like to drink.

Banned

I dont like to crush dreams and all, but Tobi is Obito.

If anyone want me to continue on why he is obito, just reply to me.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Santa Claus View Post
    I dont like to crush dreams and all, but Tobi is Obito.

If anyone want me to continue on why he is obito, just reply to me.
    I do want to hear this. As I said earlier Obito would be the same age as Kakashi. Since Tobi has a face of an old man it doesn't really make any sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark3lf View Post
    I do want to hear this. As I said earlier Obito would be the same age as Kakashi. Since Tobi has a face of an old man it doesn't really make any sense.
    well who is he ;o?

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ching View Post
    well who is he ;o?
    I believe we will find out soon enough. My guess would be either a) Madara's brother or b) some random fag we haven't been told about

so what just happend will the nine tails and naruto fight like bee and the eight tails now ;o?

venokito

tobi is obito but why attack konoha !!!