Page 135 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136 LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 2031

Naruto Manga Series

This is a discussion on Naruto Manga Series within the Anime and Manga forums, part of the General Entertainment category; This fight between beast is boring.. all they do is talk talk talk lol And yes, pls do explain why ...
Page: 135

This fight between beast is boring.. all they do is talk talk talk lol

And yes, pls do explain why you think Tobi = Obito

Quote Originally Posted by CroNe View Post
    This fight between beast is boring.. all they do is talk talk talk lol

And yes, pls do explain why you think Tobi = Obito
    Hes always shown with 1 Eye !!! and its the other side from kakashi :P
    Was also thinking maybe its madara's brother o.O

can anyone explain to me why madara has been resurrected? because a person must be dead in order to be resurrected... does that mean tobi isnt madara? and i agree with devotion i think he is obito. Maybe if it obito we might be able to learn who it is because kakashi is at the fight scene right now

Banned

After reading the manga that just passed ( On inaruto.net )
    My Obito = Tobi theory stands stronger. I say that because Tobi just cracked out of his usual calm mood, and started yelling at kakashi that he wouldnt remember " Faces ".

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Santa Claus View Post
    After reading the manga that just passed ( On inaruto.net )
    My Obito = Tobi theory stands stronger. I say that because Tobi just cracked out of his usual calm mood, and started yelling at kakashi that he wouldnt remember " Faces ".
    That theory is very flawed. When "Tobi" attacked and tried to steal 9 tails (when Naruto was born) he was an adult. Kakashi and Obito are/were the same age and Kakashi was just a kid when it happened so there's no way "Tobi" can be Obito.

so since kakashi and tobi are connected with the sharingan demension thing does that mean that tobi is that dude that gave kakashi the eye?

Quote Originally Posted by Ching View Post
    so since kakashi and tobi are connected with the sharingan demension thing does that mean that tobi is that dude that gave kakashi the eye?
    I just explained it in the post above. The timeframe just doesn't match. And if Tobi is actually Obito I'm gonna stop reading because its just bs and makes no sense.
    But I guess we'll have to wait and see who he actually is.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Tobi probably took Obito's eye and fought Kakashi at a later date after taking the eye before becoming Tobi. Kakashi probably figured out at the time it was Obito's eye(how many Sharingan eyes are just laying about, especially with Danzou around to be collecting/destroying them?) but ended up killing the guy, or so he thought. Hence why Kakashi hasn't pieced it together until now because he had been thinking with the impression he had killed that person and not that he might have lived.

This would also explain why Tobi only had one eye for the longest time and hides his face. He's probably very scarred and lost the use of his other eye.

Finally some interesting stuff!
    Next week we will get to see Tobi's face!!!!!!!!
    also, why the fukk is Orochimaru back? Never liked that ugly mf!.. Sasuke will prolly get another buff -_- Cuz Naruto is sooooomuch stronger than Sasuke atm

EDIT: i just had an idea! since the Hokages can't beat Madara.. who can? How about this duo, Naruto + Sasuke vs Madara

Quote Originally Posted by CroNe View Post
    EDIT: i just had an idea! since the Hokages can't beat Madara.. who can? How about this duo, Naruto + Sasuke vs Madara
    Madara who's immortal with infinite chakra and rinnegan.. I think the fight would be interesting to say atleast.

SPOILER:
    So, apparently Tobi actually was Obito(atleast that's what they want us to believe). I call bullshit and I want an explanation, the timeframe doesn't match at all and it just sounds absurd.

People shouldn't read the thread if they're not up to date... but yeah, the time line for Obito is totally fucked.

Means Obito in one whole year got his mangekyo, learned how to control the Kyuubi and could take on Minato on equal footing. Not only that, but it's said Tobi was the one who was controlling Yagura, which happened before Obito even activated his sharingan... he woulda been around 8-9.

Siiiiiiiiiiiiigh fuck you Kishi... the story was finally getting halfway decent then you just ruin it with bullshit that makes no sense............

Even if he can tie up the 100 loose ends, what boring motivation to become a villain. So the main villain in the naruto series is a chump who was too beta to get a girl and was jealous of his team-mate so he decides to try take over the world. gimme a break

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Even if he can tie up the 100 loose ends, what boring motivation to become a villain. So the main villain in the naruto series is a chump who was too beta to get a girl and was jealous of his team-mate so he decides to try take over the world. gimme a break
    I imagine he'll try to spin it as he got the idea while under the drugs that kept him alive while receiving medical treatment, if he could be peaceful living in a false world of dreams then the whole world could be peaceful in a world of dreams. Still boring motivation to become a villain. Completely disappointed with the series at the moment. I hope Madara arrives and kills Tobi and then becomes the main villain....