Page 31 of 136 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181131 ... LastLast

Naruto Manga Series

This is a discussion on Naruto Manga Series within the Anime and Manga forums, part of the General Entertainment category; what does pein's eye's do?! OMGOMGOMG!! Uchiha dont have hte best eyes anymore!!...
Page: 31

TunaFishyMe

what does pein's eye's do?! OMGOMGOMG!!
    Uchiha dont have hte best eyes anymore!!

mahmoodxD

what does pein's eye's do?! OMGOMGOMG!!
    Uchiha dont have hte best eyes anymore!![/b]
    Err alot of stuff, from reviving his bodies, to a byakuugan like view, too influencing the actions of others (in combination with his black spear), controlling 5 known elements + a 6th unknown element, + more things we dont know yet

all we know is that "they are without a doubt the most powerful" i think jiraiya said something along the lines of that

madara and pain definitely dont like each other, i guess they are planning to screw each other sooner or later

pain sort of has redeeming qualities, madara does not really, pains goals, regardless of their dark nature are more or less selfless, madara is sort of about personal gain and revenge. He makes a better final villain. Plus generally when bad guys fight the one we hate more wins, pain's past will probably make us sympathize with him.

no kakashi's only manipulates space...not time...and space and time isnt a rare thing in the manga at all...anytime u summon ur performing space/time jutsu, the 4th had a space time jutsu, and madara's is just a more advanced state of the 4th's jutsu(as stated by kakashi)...if it were like kakashi's MS dont u think kakashi would have mentioned his own technique before the 4th's? not to mention madara only had 3 tome sharingan activated, not MS or EMS so the odds of it being a sharingan technique are very slim[/b]
    Since we dont know exactly where/when kakashi's MS technique takes the object/person it kinda of a leap to determine that it has nothing to do with time. Why are the odd's low, Madara has progressed further than any other Uchiha. We know that he has, or at least has had abilites that no modern ninja that we know of can touch. Summonings are different i still havent seen anyone except maybe once in the pein fight not have to use some type of summon technique. We saw madara not move with any summoning technique or jutsus and still tp through the bugs and let naruto slide through him. But what we did see was a regular sheringan, not even MS.

This was following the question i had previously, Isnt it most likely that the final power to be unlocked with the Uchiha bloodline is that to control space and time. Not just through the use of Jutsu's and techniques, but to truly manipulate it at will. I can use the MS as an example. Even though it was a senjuitsu* that itachi used on Kakashi, it made him beleive that in 1 second he lived through years of torture. We know that Madara is not even in the same league as Itachi, maybe their is a final evolution even past Sasuke's new sheringan that can stop the amaretsu. Maybe that is the ultimate weapon they are collecting the tailed beasts for. Maybe they just need to give madara a stronger body of sorts so that he will be able to manipulate the very space/ time throughout the world.

TunaFishyMe

i highly doubt pein and madara are on the same team.

hmm nice.

danzou is finally making a move!!! THE SUSPENSE

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

naruto is the kid who will save the world or destroy it...i wonder if danzou's action will push the destroying path...i mean hes preventing naruto from getting his revenge on pain that will DEFINATELY piss off naruto and might make him vulnerable to being manipulated by madara to attack konoha's upper people with sasuke and akatsuki

mahmoodxD

mmm that would be kind of cool, but naruto won't destroy it in the end, i dont think hed walk that road anyways. if he did, somebody would have to put em back on course

i havent seen the spoilers yet, so idn, but if its true what your saying, danzo restricts him supported by the elders and he cant go and he sees one of his friends get killed i imagine hed react pretty badly, possibly go 4 tails

mmm that would be kind of cool, but naruto won't destroy it in the end, i dont think hed walk that road anyways. if he did, somebody would have to put em back on course

i havent seen the spoilers yet, so idn, but if its true what your saying, danzo restricts him supported by the elders and he cant go and he sees one of his friends get killed i imagine hed react pretty badly, possibly go 4 tails[/b]
    i think hed live up to jaraiyas footsteps even more and become a wanderer and abandon the village or at least just get away from it

WOW danzou is a douchebag prick

naruto's new juts is looking more and more ownage each time he uses it xD ranged+wide spread+cuts through very thick stuff id love to see him use it on pain's bodies

TunaFishyMe

yo wtf? he killed the frog!! fucking asshole!

mahmoodxD

ughh nah, i dont think naruto is gonna be a wanderer, he said he's determined to be hokage, from what we know jiraiya never wanted to be hokage, i dont think he will go quite the same way as jiraiya

also the centipede gets killed in one punch, that was cool :P

kakashi's fight is looking kind of grim though

Cassie

why is guy never around when theres a big fight its always kakashi, i really think hes gonna die now its gonna piss me off but it just looks like hes getting owned.

Itachi will make a comeback

Itachi will make a comeback [/b]
    no he wont, hes dead get over it...but the poewrs itachi left in naruto are still alive and apparently so are the ones he left in sasuke and thats the only thing well still see of itachi