Page 55 of 133 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105 ... LastLast

Naruto Manga Series

This is a discussion on Naruto Manga Series within the Anime and Manga forums, part of the General Entertainment category; im curious how he managed to do the sage mode... im sure pain will soon find out and naruto loses ...
Page: 55

Hybrid View

im curious how he managed to do the sage mode...
    im sure pain will soon find out and naruto loses his sage mode then goes kyuubi like 7 tails and WTF pwns everyone in a beam =>>> sasuke comes in to join the battle, naruto turns normal and they have a clash and sasuke loses, naruto comes hokage after tsunade dies by transfering her energy in a nearly dead naruto because of the kyuubi's chakra
    yea this pretty much sums it up in short [/b]
    Real Naruto moving and jumping around like a monkey, 1 kage bunshin is standing absolutely still and gathering natural energy. Kage bunshin get's dispelled > voila, sage mode while moving.

nein?

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

every chapter naruto looks more like dragonball Z ................. i like it h34r:

narutos pimped to the max now Oo'

/godmode_hacks_turned_on
    /speed_hack_turned_on
    /invinicibility_turned_on

Oo'

TunaFishyMe

sasuke will rape the shit out of him.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

sasuke will rape the shit out of him.[/b]
    sasuke couldnt even beat 8tails lol

sasuke couldnt even beat 8tails lol[/b]
    You sound like your saying that like Bee is weak. He's the strongest jinchuurki by far. He killed sasuke and owned sugiestu without even caring or using any of his jinchuurki powers, then when he did they were totally fucked. He's a beast, to me, no one in Akatsuki except for Madara, MAYBE pain but really, if he looses to naruto now, he would of defiantly lost to Bee and maybe kisame could take him, due to the elemental weaknesses and his sword that can absorb bijuu chakra.

Sasuke has more techniques? Well yeah as he learnt his elemental efficiencies way earlier then naruto, but naruto's techniques surpass sasukes in every way, but knowing sasuke it will be..... SHARINGAN!!!!! Then, as shown with bee, if that doesn't work /fail, he won't have anyone to heal him then. :]

You sound like your saying that like Bee is weak. He's the strongest jinchuurki by far. He killed sasuke and owned sugiestu without even caring or using any of his jinchuurki powers, then when he did they were totally fucked. He's a beast, to me, no one in Akatsuki except for Madara, MAYBE pain but really, if he looses to naruto now, he would of defiantly lost to Bee and maybe kisame could take him, due to the elemental weaknesses and his sword that can absorb bijuu chakra.

Sasuke has more techniques? Well yeah as he learnt his elemental efficiencies way earlier then naruto, but naruto's techniques surpass sasukes in every way, but knowing sasuke it will be..... SHARINGAN!!!!! Then, as shown with bee, if that doesn't work /fail, he won't have anyone to heal him then. :][/b]
    no but for sasuke, someone who thought he was all badass and that no one could touch him, bee shoulda been easy pickings...i mean even madara had high faith in sasuke......and what was the result? bee was practically just having fun with sasuke and still whooped his ass

and if he cant beat bee without bijuu mode...he cant even hold a candle to naruto in sage mode, considering id consider sage mode the equivilent to 4 tails naruto in terms of speed and power maybe even a little faster considering how fast he got to tsunade(he made rasengan and jumped easily 100+meters before anbu, tsunade, or even pain could react)

the one hope sasuke had against naruto was long range jutsu, hes shown more of a proficiency with them than naruto over the years...but as we saw during the sage training naruto has a new badass ranged technique...if u go back u can even see how strong it really is, and what kinda range it has

naruto at first was using it behind the little stream, and he was able to cut 1 tree thing, and scratch a few others
    then near the end of the sage training naruto was like 100m behind that stream(which was already like 50m behind the plants) and he was completely raping every single tree thing there, cutting them ALL not just 1 or 2

i think next time naruto and sasuke meet once again sasuke wont go with him, itll turn into a fight, and naruto will be completely kicking sasukes ass....as a result i think one of a few thigns might happen...

MS genjutsu: kyuubi goes gtfo and kicks sasuke in the face
    amatsaru: call it a hunch but i think sage mode with nullify this...i mean sage mode is achieving harmony with nature, fire is nature, i think somehow it just wouldnt work on naruto

when those 2 trump cards fail for sasuke, i think he might back off and rely soley on ranged jutsu....fireballs, chidori spears, etc....naruto will dodge them for a bit pleeing with sasuke to stop the crazyness and just go back with him to konoha....sasuke will get pissed naruto is so much stronger now and go ape shit and try even harder with ranged jutsu to kill naruto

as a result naruto will use his new technique, but he wont aim it at sasuke.....hell aim it at everything AROUND sasuke(im assuming theyll be fighting in the forest outside konoha) in which case every tree behind sasuke for a good 150-250m will be cut down....itll look like a field of tree stumps....naruto will plead again for sasuke to come back after that....then madara might come and save sasuke with his teleportation hax, in which case sasuke will FINALLY take itachi's eyes

no but for sasuke, someone who thought he was all badass and that no one could touch him, bee shoulda been easy pickings...i mean even madara had high faith in sasuke......and what was the result? bee was practically just having fun with sasuke and still whooped his ass

and if he cant beat bee without bijuu mode...he cant even hold a candle to naruto in sage mode, considering id consider sage mode the equivilent to 4 tails naruto in terms of speed and power maybe even a little faster considering how fast he got to tsunade(he made rasengan and jumped easily 100+meters before anbu, tsunade, or even pain could react)

the one hope sasuke had against naruto was long range jutsu, hes shown more of a proficiency with them than naruto over the years...but as we saw during the sage training naruto has a new badass ranged technique...if u go back u can even see how strong it really is, and what kinda range it has

naruto at first was using it behind the little stream, and he was able to cut 1 tree thing, and scratch a few others
    then near the end of the sage training naruto was like 100m behind that stream(which was already like 50m behind the plants) and he was completely raping every single tree thing there, cutting them ALL not just 1 or 2
    i think next time naruto and sasuke meet once again sasuke wont go with him, itll turn into a fight, and naruto will be completely kicking sasukes ass....as a result i think one of a few thigns might happen...

MS genjutsu: kyuubi goes gtfo and kicks sasuke in the face
    amatsaru: call it a hunch but i think sage mode with nullify this...i mean sage mode is achieving harmony with nature, fire is nature, i think somehow it just wouldnt work on naruto

when those 2 trump cards fail for sasuke, i think he might back off and rely soley on ranged jutsu....fireballs, chidori spears, etc....naruto will dodge them for a bit pleeing with sasuke to stop the crazyness and just go back with him to konoha....sasuke will get pissed naruto is so much stronger now and go ape shit and try even harder with ranged jutsu to kill naruto

as a result naruto will use his new technique, but he wont aim it at sasuke.....hell aim it at everything AROUND sasuke(im assuming theyll be fighting in the forest outside konoha) in which case every tree behind sasuke for a good 150-250m will be cut down....itll look like a field of tree stumps....naruto will plead again for sasuke to come back after that....then madara might come and save sasuke with his teleportation hax, in which case sasuke will FINALLY take itachi's eyes[/b]
    All though I agree with most of that, naruto being stronger etc. I just don't agree that Sage mode = 4 tails. Naruto is immensely strong like that, ( he nearly killed jiriya ) the destruction he caused by just moving, breaking through and disintegrating orochimaru's ultimate triple rashemon ( sp? ) is a feat that can't be matched in sage mode. I'd compare it more to 2 tails ( 3 probably but we never seen him fight with them ).

The kyuubi was not afraid of sasuke lol, he was intrigued by him and his "sinister" chakra. Besides, naruto doesn't even need the kyuubi to fight sasuke anymore, sasuke doesn't have his cursed seal anymore, so If naruto had to go into kyuubi to stop sasuke who's just normal, tbh, I would as if Kishi robbed naruto of his strength and growth as a ninja.

time to stop reading manga and wait for anime cuz this looks like an ending

KirbyKommando

Lol an ending?

What about Madara, sasuke, kakashi's story.. this is just the beginning of.. total awesomeness ^^

Lol an ending?

What about Madara, sasuke, kakashi's story.. this is just the beginning of.. total awesomeness ^^[/b]
    not to mention kishi said thered be a whole story dedicated to sakura too...he said next is kakashi/sakura...since this year was sasuke

KirbyKommando

Yeah and by now you can already see the sakura story coming.
    The mark on Tsunade's forehead is gone, that means she is going to die, right?

Yeah and by now you can already see the sakura story coming.
    The mark on Tsunade's forehead is gone, that means she is going to die, right?[/b]
    naw just means shes used all the chakra shes been storing...so think of it like this

before the big gravity explosion tsunade was using her own chakra to heal everyone
    big explosion happens
    she uses all stored chakra to keep everyone safe

now all she has left is what little chakra she didnt use before the big attack...which isnt much hence why the anbu was suggesting shell die if she keeps fighting, which makes narutos entrance all the more epic cuz he pretty much saved the life of the hokage, as well as the entire village

i think sakuras story will be the same as when she went to go train with tsunade...as far as she knows sasuke beat itachi(even though the truth is itachi let him win and he wasnt even close to itachi's level), naruto is so badass hes able to show up and save the day, and once again shes the weak one who couldnt do anything except tend to injured people during the attack...so that just leaves to a training arc for sakura...hardcore training for her to surpass tsunades level

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

naw just means shes used all the chakra shes been storing...so think of it like this

before the big gravity explosion tsunade was using her own chakra to heal everyone
    big explosion happens
    she uses all stored chakra to keep everyone safe

now all she has left is what little chakra she didnt use before the big attack...which isnt much hence why the anbu was suggesting shell die if she keeps fighting, which makes narutos entrance all the more epic cuz he pretty much saved the life of the hokage, as well as the entire village
    i think sakuras story will be the same as when she went to go train with tsunade...as far as she knows sasuke beat itachi(even though the truth is itachi let him win and he wasnt even close to itachi's level), naruto is so badass hes able to show up and save the day, and once again shes the weak one who couldnt do anything except tend to injured people during the attack...so that just leaves to a training arc for sakura...hardcore training for her to surpass tsunades level[/b]
    actually it does mean she's gona die. the jutsu that she used reduces her life span and looking at shizune's reaction to her using it before because 1 person(naruto) was dying, it does seem like she wil die this time since she used it on the whole village.