Page 51 of 136 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast

Naruto Manga Series

This is a discussion on Naruto Manga Series within the Anime and Manga forums, part of the General Entertainment category; I wonder who's left to protect now that Konoha is destroyed. Poor Shizune, I wouldn't wish that kind of death ...
Page: 51

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

I wonder who's left to protect now that Konoha is destroyed.

Poor Shizune, I wouldn't wish that kind of death on mah worst enemy. =(

mahmoodxD

poor shizune :/, hes not pro-life at all XD, abortion and beyond!

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

by the last few panels of raws that just came out, looks like naruto has a new outfit...to ME it looks like the flapping of the 4th's style jacket(the one with flames on it) cept it looks like its black with orange flames

new outfit to me means this is the end of part 2! part 3: the hunt for pain!

quick job in paint!:

Wow i love this story so many people get pwned.

KISHIMOTO's IN A HURRY!

1 chapter killed off hundreds ! YAY FINISH THE STORY FASTEr

mahmoodxD

KISHIMOTO's IN A HURRY!

1 chapter killed off hundreds ! YAY FINISH THE STORY FASTEr [/b]
    i hope he doesent rush it too much

but this is definitely the best chapter from this arc so far

StoneColdAngel

by the last few panels of raws that just came out, looks like naruto has a new outfit...to ME it looks like the flapping of the 4th's style jacket(the one with flames on it) cept it looks like its black with orange flames

new outfit to me means this is the end of part 2! part 3: the hunt for pain!

quick job in paint!:
    [/b]
    Doesn't reaelly make any sense for Naruto to suddenly wear a cloak.

Doesn't reaelly make any sense for Naruto to suddenly wear a cloak.[/b]

he kinda sorta just finished his sage training, so he kinda just took himself to a much higher lvl.

I dont think that this a signal of the end, just a sign that Naruto is gonna go absolutely beserk and pwn everyone and everything. How many times have we seen him fight for friends, and on the other hand how many times have we seen him fight for vengeance.

I hope konohamaru didnt die

I laughed when shizume got her soul ripped out of her :P

Did anyone catch why they were running chakra through their feet?

he kinda sorta just finished his sage training, so he kinda just took himself to a much higher lvl.

I dont think that this a signal of the end, just a sign that Naruto is gonna go absolutely beserk and pwn everyone and everything. How many times have we seen him fight for friends, and on the other hand how many times have we seen him fight for vengeance.
    I hope konohamaru didnt die

I laughed when shizume got her soul ripped out of her :P

Did anyone catch why they were running chakra through their feet?[/b]
    chakra in their feet is how they run up walls, on water, etc...it basicly works like suction cups or whatever :P it sticks them to the ground, so they charge their feet with chakra to stick to the ground so that pain cant push them away with his gravity attack thingy

and why not have a new jacket? its just a jacket...ma coulda been sewing it while pa and naruto train and ma and pa were planning to give it to naruto after fusing was successful, but since it wasnt they waited...and now that naruto is going back to fight pa prolly gave it to naruto right before being summoned(like while they were waiting for ma to get the message and summon them)

im not saying he has a whole new outfit...just a new jacket :P minato style but black/orange instead of white/red

StoneColdAngel

"Hey somethings happening in Konoha" - Pa: " Get ready" - Ma:" No way Naruto needs a new jacket"

What I wannna say is I don't see why Naruto should have a new jacket in such a situation? And especially one looking like Minatos.

wawh

"Hey somethings happening in Konoha" - Pa: " Get ready" - Ma:" No way Naruto needs a new jacket"

What I wannna say is I don't see why Naruto should have a new jacket in such a situation? And especially one looking like Minatos.[/b]
    his clothes are ripped up from the training?

he cant go naked into battle

or.. everyone who is a sage-fighter might get a jacket

StoneColdAngel

his clothes are ripped up from the training?

he cant go naked into battle

or.. everyone who is a sage-fighter might get a jacket[/b]
    His clothes don't look to damaged (Here)

I rather see it as a frog summon. A frog with a cloak and a scroll on his back ^^

What I wannna say is I don't see why Naruto should have a new jacket in such a situation? And especially one looking like Minatos.[/b]
    i dont think u read the chapter at all...or u have a REALLY screwed up sense of time

here would be a PROPER interpretation, one that takes into account proper considerations of sense of time

frog: THAT ONES FROGS NAME IS MISSING!!!!!!!!
    pa: something must be happening to konoha! go tell ma to summon us
    pa: hey naruto, while we wait me and ma have a gift for u
    *pa gives naruto the jacket*
    pa: ur dad wore something similar
    *pa and naruto get summoned*

umm...why not? minato saved konoha from the last HUGE threat(the 9 tails) in which tons of people lost their lives...now here comes naruto to save the village from the next biggest threat...like father like son, giving him a jacket similar to his fatehrs(but with his own colors) would certainly be fitting symbolicly and it would just plain own

last time naruto completed training with jaraiya he got a new outfit...no whe just completed sage training, why not a new outfit? or at least addition to the outfit(jacket) to symbolize hes once again "evolved" in a sense

wonder what frog boss they will summon how dos jacket look like didnt catch that one

how dos jacket look like didnt catch that one[/b]
    4th wearing his jacket:

what were shown:

my coloring:

to me its plain as day its a naruto version of the 4ths jacket...instead of white, its black, and instead of red flames there are orange flames(since narutos colors are black and orange)