Page 61 of 133 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111 ... LastLast

Naruto Manga Series

This is a discussion on Naruto Manga Series within the Anime and Manga forums, part of the General Entertainment category; Ye, you're right, Sarutobi was the most powerful kage that lived and Minato was the strongest ninja of his own ...
Page: 61

Hybrid View

Ye, you're right, Sarutobi was the most powerful kage that lived and Minato was the strongest ninja of his own generation, not the most powerful ninja...[/b]

Sarutobi, wasnt even the strongest kage in the leaf village. Let alone any of the other ones we know about. Just from what we know the 1st was way stronger, he controlled some of the tailed beasts like pets not to mention any of his other wood jutsu's. Also he defeated Madara. Sarutobi had a monkey god summon, and was able to use a suicide sealing jutsu that the 4th taught him.

I really hope that they do like another Kakashi gaiden thing where they give alot of story about the 4th, like when they finally sit down and tell Naruto that he was his father( which might take place shortly). The limited amount of time we saw him he was absolute pwnage. I really feel they havent portrayed him well, whereas he might be a really interesting char. kind of like how he fell in love with another village's shinobi, I dont remember if they said konoha was allies with the whirpool country/village or not.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Sarutobi, wasnt even the strongest kage in the leaf village. Let alone any of the other ones we know about. Just from what we know the 1st was way stronger, he controlled some of the tailed beasts like pets not to mention any of his other wood jutsu's. Also he defeated Madara. Sarutobi had a monkey god summon, and was able to use a suicide sealing jutsu that the 4th taught him.

I really hope that they do like another Kakashi gaiden thing where they give alot of story about the 4th, like when they finally sit down and tell Naruto that he was his father( which might take place shortly). The limited amount of time we saw him he was absolute pwnage. I really feel they havent portrayed him well, whereas he might be a really interesting char. kind of like how he fell in love with another village's shinobi, I dont remember if they said konoha was allies with the whirpool country/village or not.[/b]
    actualy it is written that sandaime is the strongest kage(or was it strongest ninja who ever lived?) during his prime.

mahmoodxD

i believe kishimoto said that the 4th and 3rd (at his peak) were tied for the strongest dead characters

Acostic

Naruto rulez !

actualy it is written that sandaime is the strongest kage(or was it strongest ninja who ever lived?) during his prime.[/b]

I really missed that part any idea like story wise where that was?

well he did beat 1st and second hokage when oro used edo tensai on him, if that isn't strong then please enlighten to me what is. sandaime's a beast.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

well he did beat 1st and second hokage when oro used edo tensai on him, if that isn't strong then please enlighten to me what is. sandaime's a beast.[/b]
    he used the 4ths jutsu....

id count that more to the 4ths win than sarutobi's...and death god jutsu is kinda hax anyway...and they thanked sarutobi for using it on them too rofl

anyway sarutobi in his prime vs 1st or 2nd in their prime....id put the win to the 1st and 2nd easily

and between 1st and 2nd id put 1st

tbh my order of hokages gooooooes

1st>4th>2nd>3rd>5th

id count that more to the 4ths win than sarutobi's...and death god jutsu is kinda hax anyway...and they thanked sarutobi for using it on them too rofl
    anyway sarutobi in his prime vs 1st or 2nd in their prime....id put the win to the 1st and 2nd easily

1st>4th>2nd>3rd>5th[/b]
    That's a stupid reason really, a lot of naruto's jutsu's are others/4ths or just variations on them, doesn't mean that the fact he won a battle with rasengan make it the 4th's win... Also, if it wasn't for the regeneration of the bodies he would of beat them without death god. Second hokage wouldn't beat third, elemental disadvantage.

My order of hokage's goes.

1st=4th>3rd>5th>2nd. Second is last because all we know about him is he could use huge water jutsu's without being near a water source.

That's a stupid reason really, a lot of naruto's jutsu's are others/4ths or just variations on them, doesn't mean that the fact he won a battle with rasengan make it the 4th's win... Also, if it wasn't for the regeneration of the bodies he would of beat them without death god. Second hokage wouldn't beat third, elemental disadvantage.

My order of hokage's goes.

1st=4th>3rd>5th>2nd. Second is last because all we know about him is he could use huge water jutsu's without being near a water source.[/b]
    my poitn was that the 3rd in his prime was before the 4th..which means he wouldnt know death god jutsu...so counting that towards his "skill" is void...

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

1st>4th>2nd>3rd>5th[/b]
    ur nonsense! sarutobi was able to handle the 1st and 2nd at once when he was like what, 120 yrs old? ok, lets say the 1st n 2nd weren't exactly top-form, they were still at least 50% or something? not to mention sarutobi's stamina/reflexes etc wasn't tip top due to his age, but he stil travelled swiftly, so imagine him at his prime.

You think that was the real 1st and 2nd?[/b]
    and did u count the fact that sandaime wasn't in his prime then when he defeated them 2?

the corpses could use EVERY jutsu that the 1st and 2nd did. the only difference would probably be their statistics.

ur nonsense! sarutobi was able to handle the 1st and 2nd at once when he was like what, 120 yrs old? ok, lets say the 1st n 2nd weren't exactly top-form, they were still at least 50% or something? not to mention sarutobi's stamina/reflexes etc wasn't tip top due to his age, but he stil travelled swiftly, so imagine him at his prime.
    and did u count the fact that sandaime wasn't in his prime then when he defeated them 2?

the corpses could use EVERY jutsu that the 1st and 2nd did. the only difference would probably be their statistics.[/b]
    Well actually, Edo Tensai revives the person fully, all characteristics of when they died, except for there free will which is taken when they are revived. If anything, there stronger then normal as they can't die by physical attacks.

1st>4th>2nd>3rd>5th[/b]
    Yes, Sarutobi used the 4th's jutsu, but not to beat the corpses of the 1st and 2nd hokage, no, he used it to beat Orochimaru. And who cares if you think the death god jutsu is somewhat like hax, what happened was meant to happen like Kishimoto wanted, not unfair, so you can't say something like "it's hax". I'd say the definition of "hax" is like when someone has an unfair advantage over you, not because they're just stronger :mellow:
    Just my point of view :unsure:

well he did beat 1st and second hokage when oro used edo tensai on him, if that isn't strong then please enlighten to me what is. sandaime's a beast.[/b]

You think that was the real 1st and 2nd? If you think about it if it was than a lot of shitz is messed up in the story bad. Were we lead to believe that the 4th was in the 3rd coffin, to my understanding it was. How can that be possible when his spirit is trapped in the shinigami. I thought of Oro's clones just like that, like very good clones. I know oro was very strong in all kinds of jutsu, but a tru ressurection technique would almost be unbelievable.

Actually the best question i can ask if it was really the first why didnt he call the 9 tail's and the 1 tail since they were so close.

The way i see it
    1>4>3>2>5

From the info we know i can say that. The reason is we know Madara got beat by the first, but not killed. The 4th technically was killed by madara, and the rest i havent really seen anything from. Sarutobi could summon a monkey god which was kinda cool i guess.

Well like i said i dont know how or where you get your guys info but http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/119/15/
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/119/16/
    is the exact quote of what the jutsu is.

Granted they can use their jutsu's, but how can you even consider they are stronger than their former selves. Do you really think the 4th was in the third casket? If so wouldnt that be kinda hard since his spirit is in the shinigami fighting the kyubii for eternity?

Also just because sarutobi is older how does that make him weaker. Wisdom from years always supercedes strength of body.

Also just because sarutobi is older how does that make him weaker. Wisdom from years always supercedes strength of body.[/b]
    how does it make him weaker? :P u shoulda kept reading http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/120/14/ older=less chakra=less available options of fighting=a weakness others can exploit

also fyi do u really think the real 1st and 2nd would just stand there without moving at all if they had explosive tags on their legs? or would fall for a trick as simple as that? rofl http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/120/15/

no...its obvious oro is controlling the bodies through the tag he put in their head, basicly the 1st and 2nd were his puppets....think of sasori and his kage puppet, he controlled it but he had access to its abilties fromw hen it was alive same premise just different people...so its not that the 3rd is > than 1st or 2nd...3rd>oro and thats that....so my order still stays 1st>4th>2nd>3rd>5th