Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Your personal top 5 anime list.

This is a discussion on Your personal top 5 anime list. within the Anime and Manga forums, part of the General Entertainment category; 1. Trigun/Black Lagoon these are a tie 2. Darker Than Black 3. G Gundam 4. Code Geass 5. Great Teacher ...
Page: 3

1. Trigun/Black Lagoon these are a tie
    2. Darker Than Black
    3. G Gundam
    4. Code Geass
    5. Great Teacher Onizuka[/b]
    changing up my list a bit as a manga i read "Vampire Fuujikai" has a story much like Code Geass and i enjoy this manga

and seeing i hadnt watched Code Geass in forever recently rewatched it the storyline towards the end i thought was amazing as Lelouch wanted the entire world to hate him as a means to unite the world and Vampire Fuujikai is much the same the main char threw his empire away and wanted nothing to do w/ humans, vampires, and dhampires and had them all hate a common enemy only thing Vampire Fuujikai doesnt have is mecha =[ but its got aliens lol

Got bored with the megavideo time limiter once and made this[spoiler]
    [/spoiler][/b]
    Pretty nice, could be really awsome if a bit more time was put into making it ^_^ Could be used for some kind of Lelouch fanclub or something 8) Btw, spoiler tag don't seem to work on images
    EDIT: Can I ask you to post or PM a link to that render you used there?

changing up my list a bit as a manga i read "Vampire Fuujikai" has a story much like Code Geass and i enjoy this manga

and seeing i hadnt watched Code Geass in forever recently rewatched it the storyline towards the end i thought was amazing as Lelouch wanted the entire world to hate him as a means to unite the world and Vampire Fuujikai is much the same the main char threw his empire away and wanted nothing to do w/ humans, vampires, and dhampires and had them all hate a common enemy only thing Vampire Fuujikai doesnt have is mecha =[ but its got aliens lol[/b]
    Hmm, maybe I'll try reading it sometime ^_^

1. DBZ
    2. Naruto
    3. DB
    4. Shin Chan
    5. Shaman King

not watching much :lol: xD

Banned

here's the render

http://planetrenders.net/renders/dis...php?pos=-46491

Yea, the product of boredom can't be perfect when givin limited time, I suppose.

[spoiler]I wish C.C. was real. :wub: [/spoiler]

Uzu

I tought the same way at the start, but he becomes one crazy and twisted fuck later and trust me, you will miss L once he's gone^^[/b]
    sooooooooooo freaking true. DN wasn&#39;t the same anymore after L died, he was just too cool <_<

Urahara

I will have to go with!<blockquote>Urahara&#39;s top 5!<blockquote>- Deathnote
    - Bleach (before I realized the show goes on for way too long)
    - Full Metal Alchemist
    - Ninja scrolls
    - Cowboy Bebop</blockquote></blockquote>

Is Rorouni Kenshin good? I&#39;m thinking about watching it.
    And Code Geass owns Death Note in my opinion. For me, it&#39;s the mind games like Death Note + mecha, how much better can it get? :P (I&#39;m a big mecha fan if you haven&#39;t noticed )[/b]

dude, u really have to watch Rorouni Kenshin! Thats the most awesome anime I&#39;ve seen.. atleast Samurai X

The story line start with 4 episodes of Samurai x (Battosai the man slayer)
    so I suggest u watch the 4 Samurai X episodes first then go watch Rorouni Kenshin 95 episodes.

I&#39;m currently watching Rorouni Kenshin for my 3th time ^^

I just love it!

Banned

dude, u really have to watch Rorouni Kenshin! Thats the most awesome anime I&#39;ve seen.. atleast Samurai X

The story line start with 4 episodes of Samurai x (Battosai the man slayer)
    so I suggest u watch the 4 Samurai X episodes first then go watch Rorouni Kenshin 95 episodes.

I&#39;m currently watching Rorouni Kenshin for my 3th time ^^

I just love it! [/b]
    You did do that on purpose, ne?

RavouS:
    [spoiler]Like the sig? XD I made it based on her personality. She is a very simple person when it comes to everyday things, so I made the sig very simple, because I think that&#39;s how she would have it. Her main goals (besides the hidden one of love and whatnot) were basically to keep Lelouch alive and eat pizza, while everyone else was running organizations and such, so simplicity seems to be like her. and yes, I&#39;m obsessed with C.C. -.- All hail C.C.! (and Lelouch! XD) [/spoiler]

RavouS:
    [spoiler]Like the sig? XD I made it based on her personality. She is a very simple person when it comes to everyday things, so I made the sig very simple, because I think that&#39;s how she would have it. Her main goals (besides the hidden one of love and whatnot) were basically to keep Lelouch alive and eat pizza, while everyone else was running organizations and such, so simplicity seems to be like her. and yes, I&#39;m obsessed with C.C. -.- All hail C.C.! (and Lelouch! XD) [/spoiler][/b]
    Yea, I think that&#39;s pretty good sig, though I think Lelouch is awsomer :P (I suppose you mean the C.C. one)

Lunesta

Only [i]<3[/b]

WNxPwnStar

1)Tri fukin gun <3
    2)Swat Cats
    3)rorouni kenshin,yu yu hakusho
    4)bleach
    5)one piece

Trawma

Dragon ball z
    Naruto
    Shaman King
    One Piece
    Pokemon

Urahara

This thread has convinced me to start watching Code Geass. This better not suck >.>

Season 1 Download: Complete

This thread has convinced me to start watching Code Geass. This better not suck >.>
    Season 1 Download: Complete[/b]
    If you like Death Note thinking, then there&#39;s a good possibility that you&#39;ll like Code Geass too Of course it depends on what kind of animé you like.

iiason

Is Rorouni Kenshin good? I&#39;m thinking about watching it.
    And Code Geass owns Death Note in my opinion. For me, it&#39;s the mind games like Death Note + mecha, how much better can it get? :P (I&#39;m a big mecha fan if you haven&#39;t noticed )[/b]
    kenshin is definately worth it imo.

it is long, but has a decent plot and shit loads of action.

code geass&#39;s mind games are no where as complicated/deep/well thought out as death not bro. but oft it has alot more action, and mecha

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast