Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Best class for 60-69 pk zone?

This is a discussion on Best class for 60-69 pk zone? within the BETA chat forums, part of the Archive category; yea xp for kiling hum/orc i want this too in ronark zzz how made judgment sc ? its buged...
Page: 2

yea xp for kiling hum/orc i want this too in ronark

zzz how made judgment sc ? its buged

HastaLaVista

yea xp for kiling hum/orc i want this too in ronark

zzz how made judgment sc ? and lvl 70+ Skills? its buged?[/b]
    But u dont loose XP?

like back in onld KE when 70 was max, a warrior with/int priest (eithe full or hear torment/heal) will be ur best 2's. (i know u prob wnated to know solo, but who is going to solo? really? at leas thtat often.)

ArminVanBuuren

I still think (and will never change my mind about it!) that BP will be the pwnage class in here...no matter what the archer unless can get the new weapons (which luckily will have better ap than current archer weapons), the BP can throw a massive, torment, parasite combo and voilá, archer running away...even with styx, it weights like hell, so will not allow archer to have whether many cures or many styx so...

Warrior gets massived and becomes a puppy, so will not be a big deal if alone (face it, warrior cannot pk properly unless it has a priest with him).

Now with the minor healing issue (dunno how will be since I'm not playing beta) the sin will face hard times against BPs, since BP can be a real pain in the ass unless you crit him and cancel the healing as much as possible...even with minor healing as it is now BPs can own a good sin if the player knows how to use it.

Mages? Just in party and with dual full healer :P

PS: OMG, we got our own BOWL! :lol:

thats why i said warrior with priest lol. when i tried to "solo" on my warrior thing i hated finding most was BP, but i was fine fighting BP's as long as they didnt massive me >.> if they malice me then ill still fight them. if they massive ill probly either try to kill b/c im bored or town cause i dont feel like a long fight. lol. just being honest.

ArminVanBuuren

Yeah, but being honest a BP/INT priest + warrior against a single BP is not fair anyways...in terms of fairness, 2 vs 2 between 2 priests (whether both BPs or INT+BP) and a warrior + priest will always end by the warrior's team defeat (considering all of them equally geared and "skilled" players).

i mostly agree, except it all depends on strategy of the 2's. BP would take more dmg then the warrior would but couldnt cure himself or heal like the BP could. so it really comes down to how they 2's play. :lol:

ArminVanBuuren

i mostly agree, except it all depends on strategy of the 2's. BP would take more dmg then the warrior would but couldnt cure himself or heal like the BP could. so it really comes down to how they 2's play. :lol:[/b]
    That's why dual priest with massive does the magic :P

the int priets i used to pk with in KE (zefni) was a really good support priest(very fast with cures and duffs) we have faught many 2-8 man parties and won, but in most terms we probly outlvled/geared/skilled a lot of em. (i was 68, he was 67) when there was like maybe 20 lvl 70's on Ares lol.

Warrior + Priest party can own eveyone

mages not that much if they removed the ice bug

also i would have said rogue class would pwn all but after minor patch rogue class have been destroyed completely

Warrior + Priest party can own eveyone

mages not that much if they removed the ice bug

also i would have said rogue class would pwn all but after minor patch rogue class have been destroyed completely[/b]
    yeh if they didnt really add minro cooldown, solo pk would be sin all day. but with it for SOLO its warrior/BP.

Al3jo

Report it to K2 like what a beta user is suppose to do.

They should be able to add/move towers to get rid of any gaps.[/b]
    nop, because is a part of the map, same in orc and human base.

yeh if they didnt really add minro cooldown, solo pk would be sin all day. but with it for SOLO its warrior/BP.[/b]
    in that map the pk solo will be stupid and disabled :P , because the map is so small that you were with a lot of enemies by all sides.

gangbang gangbangˇˇˇ and novas for all sides.

ArminVanBuuren

nop, because is a part of the map, same in orc and human base.
    in that map the pk solo will be stupid and disabled :P , because the map is so small that you were with a lot of enemies by all sides.

gangbang gangbangˇˇˇ and novas for all sides.[/b]
    Small??? I could threw a rock from my base to the other and still get nps!

lol see u guys have me there, i have no idea what it looks like :lol:
    letting friend in another region use my acc to play beta so i cant play it nor have i read up much on it, only what ive read on this forum.
    i figured it was like ardream or something.

Yeah, but being honest a BP/INT priest + warrior against a single BP is not fair anyways...in terms of fairness, 2 vs 2 between 2 priests (whether both BPs or INT+BP) and a warrior + priest will always end by the warrior's team defeat (considering all of them equally geared and "skilled" players).[/b]
    and you base that on what? warrior doesnt need to stop to cure of heal, all he does is hit hit hit. and even duffed, warriors stats should allow his priest to cure/duff and not constantly heal...without warrior getting killed in an blink of an eye...which is not the case with rogues or BPs

judge is not strong as hellis, and BPs will not wear FP/chitin (if they wanna hit hard), he will get hit hard even with warrior having massive, and BP duffed...oh my

ofcourse if we talk about ppl who knows how to play/use pot, and have better gear then chitin+7/raptor+7

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast