Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Genoxide 1v1 Video (inspired by F9devil "eric")

This is a discussion on Genoxide 1v1 Video (inspired by F9devil "eric") within the Archive forums, part of the Off Topic category; Matt is right about this game and it's 1v1's i have neva had a lvl 70 warrior but im building ...
Page: 2

DiplomaticTank

Matt is right about this game and it's 1v1's i have neva had a lvl 70 warrior but im building 1 now and also about the stuff that
    both of u said well just need to quit it im agreeing with DisillusionedIdealogue, ur both lvl 70+ warriors so u should both be happy about that, and as for u Fo0oK, i would really love to kno ur build for ur warrior cause that seems extremely cool to have so much hp, great for tanking n pkin, it seems so to me, so would u pls share i would really appreciate it lol
    or make a guild for hp building warriors plsss aga!!

garfieldbr

great movie... 9.8/10
    who talk shit now about jewells etc?
    :P

and for who lost… does not cry because this is ugly :wub:

FoOoK

hp build is not mines so i take no credit for them, if you want to know, go ask p33d33ni or sunshine

garfieldbr

N.B as far as I know, the original hp build was tried by pocho on pwnagefactor along with mos on soulslayer after the completion of a few +1's.

-fook
    This post concerns me because with the constant label of F9DeviL it affects both me, Alex aswell as eric we all contributed to get F9DeviL to where it is now and although myself and alex weren't very good in pvp did enjoy the games advantages of making it there well before anyone else.

Can we just agree to leave it where it is, no one is wishing to insight anything further I was just posting to clarify that I'm tired of the soap opera's generating constant crap for people on that character. If there are any further issues I’d really appreciate it to be discussed in pm's.

-matt

Sheriff

Foook ur an idiot.

I woudnt use my time to download ur retard video.

nice 1vs 1 what was the first song name sounded good tell plz

FoOoK

Sheriff...
    by all means DONT DOWNLOAD IT, im not here to please YOU with the video, so i really dont get what your doing in this post.

Matt...
    i can see where your going with this and i can understand... i just hope that the next time people challenge eachother to a 1v1 and one loses, accept the fact that ya lost w/out excuses.

Sheriff

Im just saying : " faggot "

kibal

Dont like the video cose 1vs1s in third person are a piece of shit ( the last one was nice) .
    Also next time show ur giga and shells too xD , cose u can have +0 jewelary but +9 giga and shells so who want
    full str build whit the extra ap of those items +9 ? xD of course im not saying that u have them .

p.s: i dont know and i dont care who is the best war of ares , only know that wonee was the best xD .

toanie

this whole post was not about being the best warrior of ares, its about how mr. eric always making excuses for when he loses saying how genoxide have +2 uniques etc etc...

Good video...
    but in my point of view....the fight u showed ur jewels then u lost, the fight u won u didnt show ur jewel ( maybe was using +2's? ) :unsure:

FoOoK

lol go look at the HP for the other fights..... o guess what, it matches... yea theres a possibility that i went and restat back to full strength and put on my "+2 jewels" matching the first fights HP after i lost the first fight.... c'mon man use common sense =/

Banned for scamming.

hey fook, in the 2nd gen. movie what are the songs, i cant find it on the forums. Good 1v1s by the way

1 more thing...
    u're using giga+8, f9 is using rep +8..
    u said ur not building ur warrior 255 stre rite>?
    y ur attack is the same as f9's when rap+8 has more ap then giga+8 :huh:

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-14-2024, 08:06 AM