Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Genoxide 1v1 Video (inspired by F9devil "eric")

This is a discussion on Genoxide 1v1 Video (inspired by F9devil "eric") within the Archive forums, part of the Off Topic category; God all of you lighten up and smoother me in whipped cream...
Page: 6

God all of you lighten up and smoother me in whipped cream

pleasecallmesexybaby

Originally posted by kibal+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kibal)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PleaseCallMeBaby
    and DUDE we only KS boss. i dont deny it.. BUT WE NEVER LURE MONSTERS onto Parties unless they have done it to uS. * *:lol:
    Wrong LOL , u did it to me when i was human and i never did it ( to u or to other guys).[/b]
    kibal do i have to repeat myself? YES WE KSED your boSS.. and because you didn't do it to us doesn't save you.... perhaps one of your party members did :wub:

kibal

Originally posted by pleasecallmesexybaby+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pleasecallmesexybaby)</div>
    Originally posted by kibal@
    <!--QuoteBegin-PleaseCallMeBaby

and DUDE we only KS boss. i dont deny it.. BUT WE NEVER LURE MONSTERS onto Parties unless they have done it to uS. * *:lol:

Wrong LOL , u did it to me when i was human and i never did it ( to u or to other guys).
    kibal do i have to repeat myself? YES WE KSED your boSS.. and because you didn't do it to us doesn't save you.... perhaps one of your party members did :wub: [/b]

ks isnt a problem 4 me lol (all want kill bosses) , but u lured it 4 ks this is what made me ungry but i dont care xD ,
    but dont say u never do bad thing to those that never did nothing bad to u xD.
    About if one of my party member ks u it is imposble cose i was clanless and the priest was my char too xD.

youshi

lol excuses as always.. all ppl getting excuses when loses better, thats just annoyng..

youshi

ofc ppl will get excuses =D i would get too.. if i would lost someone, but they point is there.. i dont lost..-.-

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Suspended for spamming in the archive. Topic closed as the link is expired anyway.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-14-2024, 08:06 AM