Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Let me Ask this...

This is a discussion on Let me Ask this... within the Archive forums, part of the Off Topic category; Originally posted by wtf I think that most ppl scamming will try anything hoping that some noob wil help them. ...
Page: 2

Infinitemadness

Originally posted by wtf
    I think that most ppl scamming will try anything hoping that some noob wil help them. *Im trying to fix my secret question, but because i refuse to pay anymore money into k2 because of all there flaws, i cannot have access to general inquiry to fix it. * *Ive put real money into this game, *more then some less then some. * *So with no way to get secret question fixed im fuked. * Cant change password or anything. * *K2 suggest *to change password regulary, * but because of their incompetnece, they messed up my secret question and want me to buy premimum to get it fixed. * K2 ftl
    Well Ive given my hints to help people. I cannot outright tell you exactly what to do. Da Vinci code in full effect. lol jk

when i got hacked on cypher ,CS didnt believe me and didnt restore me , only devile helped me.2days later i was hacked again and devile got fired.
    my char got transfered to another account (db hack ftw , <3 heaven clan <_< ) CS didnt believe me again

give ppl a try , check their trade log , delete the items on the account he transfered it on in case they tryed to scam you and then restore his char , ban the acc, so he wont get the items 2 time if he scammed, if he got hacked the hacker is banned , then restore his items , so everyone is happy

wtf

Originally posted by Infinitemadness+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Infinitemadness)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-wtf
    I think that most ppl scamming will try anything hoping that some noob wil help them. *Im trying to fix my secret question, but because i refuse to pay anymore money into k2 because of all there flaws, i cannot have access to general inquiry to fix it. * *Ive put real money into this game, *more then some less then some. * *So with no way to get secret question fixed im fuked. * Cant change password or anything. * *K2 suggest *to change password regulary, * but because of their incompetnece, they messed up my secret question and want me to buy premimum to get it fixed. * K2 ftl
    Well Ive given my hints to help people. I cannot outright tell you exactly what to do. Da Vinci code in full effect. lol jk[/b]

Im too tired and kinda dimwitted at times. I need new hints or where to find your old ones

tolgahan

Originally posted by Infinitemadness+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Infinitemadness)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-wtf
    Well Ive given my hints to help people. I cannot outright tell you exactly what to do. Da Vinci code in full effect. lol jk[/b]
    I dont think anybody decrypted that code :P
    You just said "they are looking msgs"
    infinite pls reply my pm what should i do?

Infinitemadness

Originally posted by Flippy
    when i got hacked on cypher ,CS didnt believe me and didnt restore me , only devile helped me.2days later i was hacked again and devile got fired.
    my char got transfered to another account (db hack ftw , <3 heaven clan *<_< ) CS didnt believe me again

give ppl a try , check their trade log , delete the items on the account he transfered it on in case they tryed to scam you and then restore his char , ban the acc, so he wont get the items 2 time if he scammed, if he got hacked the hacker is banned , then restore his items , so everyone is happy
    Yeah, and I obviously dont have those kind of powers. But for what I have got access to, thats what Im saying, if your playing on for example, 10.128.xx.xxx and there are NO other ip variances, what am I to expect? I dont think you got hacked, your trying to scam. Now if I see, 10.128.xx.xxx and THEN a RASH of 85.216.xxx.xx numbers and all 3 of your characters for that account was logged in for a few minutes, then your main character logged in for an hour or so, THEN YEAH I'd say it was hacked. It doesnt take a genious to figure that out. Why are people trying to scam, I donts like it very much.

Originally posted by KaZaM
    btw ur reading this post so i ask fast this:

i reinstalled game and now when i start launcher i instantly get Login server connection failed.

i tried net restart, pc restart, flush dns, ipconfig/release-renew, nothing .
    i want to play, my premium is teh running out
    bump

Infinitemadness

Originally posted by tolgahan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tolgahan)</div>
    Originally posted by Infinitemadness@
    <!--QuoteBegin-wtf

Well Ive given my hints to help people. I cannot outright tell you exactly what to do. Da Vinci code in full effect. lol jk
    I dont think anybody decrypted that code :P
    You just said "they are looking msgs"
    infinite pls reply my pm what should i do?[/b]
    Ive already explained what to do, if you choose not to do it, then I dont know what else to tell you.

so what u're saying is you dont have power to delete the other items ? but then the items rollbacked will be wiped at the next dupe wipe , no?

MisPantalones

how long does it take to conduct your "investigation?"

Infinitemadness

Originally posted by KaZaM+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KaZaM)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-KaZaM
    btw ur reading this post so i ask fast this:

i reinstalled game and now when i start launcher i instantly get Login server connection failed.

i tried net restart, pc restart, flush dns, ipconfig/release-renew, nothing .
    i want to play, my premium is teh running out
    bump [/b]
    Get the server.ini from a friend. (friend who has a working copy of Ko on his/her computer.)

i gave it the kazam , still doenst work

Infinitemadness

Originally posted by Flippy
    so what u're saying is you dont have power to delete the other items ? but then the items rollbacked will be wiped at the next dupe wipe , no?
    Not necessarily, people have this magic ability to believe whatever they want to believe. Accounts now that are being investigated, MOST of them, from what I understand, are being fixed manually, that doesnt mean, physical rollback. That means the gm whoever is doing the "rollback" is hand injecting the items back on the account. Dupewipe? No. People again are just trying to scam in my opinion. It's a hard knock life, for us.

i got the server.ini still, nothing :S

Infinitemadness

Originally posted by MisPantalones
    how long does it take to conduct your "investigation?"
    For hacked accounts? Well with me, I research, if it meets the criteria I pass it along. I cant answer for that, for those accounts who do not meet the criteria, you can easily see it right off the bat, 1-2 minutes.

no no , i was just wondering if you do a "rollback" which mean the "hacker" will still have the items or if you just "make" new items and put them on their account , thats all

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 6
    04-10-2023, 02:54 AM