Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Cheapest Class

This is a discussion on Cheapest Class within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; dude tanking a lvl 80 warrior means you`ll have atleast PS+5 :S for that no DOL !! about the price ...
Page: 2

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

dude tanking a lvl 80 warrior means you`ll have atleast PS+5 :S for that no DOL !! about the price of rappy+8 its 25gbs in manes plus the price of shell+7 as you mentioned so that would put you up to 32gbs for just a weapon and armor what about the jewelry ?? i dont think you can "TANK" a lvl 80 BP with just shell+7 ?? all you got is your HP pots
    i dont think you can convince anyone that gearing a Warrior is cheaper than an INT bro

instead of arguing, lets look at it this way...

dude has 8gbs...so total, thats all he can afford to equip a character with...

so...

8gbs can afford:

warrior:

Raptor+7
    shell+7 set

Rogue:
    (sin)

shell+7 set
    2x mirage +7s or 1x shard+7

archer:
    shell+7 set, ib+7

priest INT:

+7 chitin set (dd15), 1x rom, (maybe 2x, if you can find a good deal)...
    assuming lvl 70+, you can get a personal +3 - +5 (if you can afford the trinas =P )

if under lvl 70, then 1x rom and dol+6 or a DS+3

priest BP:
    +8 fabric set, ii+1rb, no dd25, you die...

mage (paper)
    +9 wood staff, +8 hp set, 2x rom....no dd25, you die

mage INT

staff +7 = ~ 500-600m
    a crimson dd15 and a crystal +7 set...

without iron set, you will die as a support ice mage....

so given his budget of 800m....

the two BEST choices would be a INT priest or a warrior with +7s....

understand that as a warrior with +7s...no one will be running away from you...you will get a few noob kills...but youll find yourself outmatched more times than not...

you will have the best gear and best damage and best hp and best defense with your budget, with this build...

the optimal choice would be INT priest...given your very narrow budget.70

you can afford an entire set of chitin +7 including dd15 for under 200m (leaving you 600m)...if youre lvl 70+, then you will have a very nice shield (personal+5)...and can spend your money elsewhere...

TakingBack

Alright so I'm thinking going int priest.
    You guys sure rogue wouldn't be that bad of an idea? BTW this is on C-West if it makes a diff

You guys sure rogue wouldn't be that bad of an idea? BTW this is on C-West if it makes a diff [/b]
    ardream rogue and intpriest = GG.... you can rock plenty on rentals, especially as a int priest on rent dcz....

You guys sure rogue wouldn't be that bad of an idea? BTW this is on C-West if it makes a diff [/b]

rogues cost decent coin to equip with effective gear...

im not familiar with how item rentals work...but if you can rent gear and just buy uniques, even better

TakingBack

ardream rogue and intpriest = GG.... you can rock plenty on rentals, especially as a int priest on rent dcz....[/b]
    Going RLB though
    Maybe higher

there is a difference though, int priest is supposed to stay alive while keeping his party alive as well, while standing in the middle of the battle all the time. mage can die and get 4 stoned and run, or just stay back and focus on TPs. you can have a good pk party with a low lvl/bad item mage, but if 1 of your 2 priests doesnt have good gear your party will get rolled every time they meet a half decent enemy party.[/b]
    but INT priest doesn't really need GG items to stay alive long lol

I was doing VERY WELL with dual WSE, EP, KB, dual ROM, chitin set +7 hp/def, DS +6 and rental lycaon...

I was able to easily tank 3 lvl 80 warriors at lvl 66 ...

_JB_

but INT priest doesn't really need GG items to stay alive long lol

I was doing VERY WELL with dual WSE, EP, KB, dual ROM, chitin set +7 hp/def, DS +6 and rental lycaon...

I was able to easily tank 3 lvl 80 warriors at lvl 66 ...[/b]
    sadly 3 lvl 80 warriors is not all youll have to deal with as a priest, plus theres no way they had a duffer with them. it depends on what server you played on of course, but i can promise you that if you come on cypher while were having a clan party with those items, you will be running to moradon with your tail between your legs in minutes.

I'd say priest tbh..

TakingBack

so which class would it be easy to make money in forms of exp and boss hunting?

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

so which class would it be easy to make money in forms of exp and boss hunting?[/b]
    rogue, there is no such thing as a cheap class if you want to own.

TakingBack

rogue, there is no such thing as a cheap class if you want to own.[/b]
    CHEAPEST
    Least Expensive
    Whatever you wanna call it =p

From Bankrupt to Blue Sky Senior Member Riley's Avatar

Archers can KS from a distance, therefore they don't need awesome gear if they keep their distance.

sadly 3 lvl 80 warriors is not all youll have to deal with as a priest, plus theres no way they had a duffer with them. it depends on what server you played on of course, but i can promise you that if you come on cypher while were having a clan party with those items, you will be running to moradon with your tail between your legs in minutes.[/b]
    omg that's a different story... you can't go to cz of any old server without having +8/2 atleast... and a mage there wouldn't even tp if he get CPed by sin :lol:

as for KSing - mage ftw! I'm ice mage and spamming big bosses (dulian, query, jersey, talos, tk, sq, hq) for over a 1k + 100dot all the time... that's like 2 lvl 80 warriors with 3k ap

_JB_

omg that's a different story... you can't go to cz of any old server without having +8/2 atleast... and a mage there wouldn't even tp if he get CPed by sin :lol:

as for KSing - mage ftw! I'm ice mage and spamming big bosses (dulian, query, jersey, talos, tk, sq, hq) for over a 1k + 100dot all the time... that's like 2 lvl 80 warriors with 3k ap [/b]
    just saying, as long as you got some good priests in your party you CAN survive as a warrior (subclannie of mine just bought a lvl 80 warrior some time ago and he had to sell most his stuff for a +8 raptor and +7 shell set, was using mostly questies and a ROM or something and he did just fine, getting plently of kills too), and the mage has the possibility of keeping his distance and focusing on TPs, while the priests only option is to tank the entire enemy party, thats what im trying to say here. frankly i only put mage up there because mage gear is simply the cheapest compared to other classes.

and KSing, yes thats cos of these new super bosses with their super AC and HP ^^ in pvp i dont think you will ks a lot of warriors using the lvl 18 ice skill :P

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast